Hello Frnz !
I luv ur reviews Razia dear.
And yeah my assignment is going well. 1 is over. 😊  but 2 more r left. ðŸ˜’

Do any of u like summer ?
D temperature here is maddening.😡
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Talking abt last night's episode , RaVika make an awww wala sweet couple. 
Loved Ravi's concern 4 Devika.
My fav part - She was hungry n waiting 4 d food 2 arrive n he was counting 1 2 3 , then, he waited 2 look at her , only  to continue wid 4 5 6. ðŸ˜†

Must mention Nivi 's brother is gud . Maybe he was trying 2 tease Nivi but in d process he did try to save Ravi's job. 

So , Ravi is Devika's all time saviour , according to her. Not exactly what RaVika fans wud luv , yet a gud reply to Dadi.
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Ur opinion Manu ?
R u busy wid something dear ?
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Hello Frnz !

I luv ur reviews Razia dear.
And yeah my assignment is going well. 1 is over. 😊  but 2 more r left. ðŸ˜’

Do any of u like summer ?
D temperature here is maddening.😡

Thank you ani... good to hear the assignment is going well... woe two more to go... poor you...

Oh I love the summer but it'd a shame that all I get to see is re bloody rain... I wish we could exchange the weather for a bit...

Wow may I ask what the temp is like...

raaz19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Talking abt last night's episode , RaVika make an awww wala sweet couple. 

Loved Ravi's concern 4 Devika.
My fav part - She was hungry n waiting 4 d food 2 arrive n he was counting 1 2 3 , then, he waited 2 look at her , only  to continue wid 4 5 6. ðŸ˜†

Must mention Nivi 's brother is gud . Maybe he was trying 2 tease Nivi but in d process he did try to save Ravi's job. 

So , Ravi is Devika's all time saviour , according to her. Not exactly what RaVika fans wud luv , yet a gud reply to Dadi.

Wow love the points.. yes must say mit favourite was the dabba scene just to cute... Wonder what ravi will do to sake today...

Yes nivi brother was cool wish we got to see more of him...

Any ideas about today's episode 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Originally posted by: raaz19

Thank you ani... good to hear the assignment is going well... woe two more to go... poor you...

Oh I love the summer but it'd a shame that all I get to see is re bloody rain... I wish we could exchange the weather for a bit...

Wow may I ask what the temp is like...

Dear d temp was abt 35 degree celsius whole day . And its like dis almost everyday. Well , guess we cud imagine being in each other s place n stay content. Rain is gud but i prefer spring or late winter. :)
AnnetteSpring thumbnail

Wow love the points.. yes must say mit favourite was the dabba scene just to cute... Wonder what ravi will do to sake today...

Yes nivi brother was cool wish we got to see more of him...

Any ideas about today's episode

I thought der wud be revealation of Saket s deeds 2night atleast infront of Ravi. But... Wud speak after ur review. Gudnite :)
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys
Sorry,  as I didn't come for a few days
Was busy with some work
But now I'm back and Razia all your reviews are fantastic as usual
And Ani I hope your assignments are going good
raaz19 thumbnail
Nice to have you back manu... do what did you think of yesterday's episode...
For me it was the best one yet.. very emotional and honest... I have to say it was really nice to see ravi and devika speak from the heart and yea when he walked away from her to emotional...

He knows deep down sakshi is right but both are two stubborn to except what destiny us trying to tell them... I know they will see it one day but there concern was too good to miss...

Highlight of yesterday has to be ravi walking away from devika and remembering his promise to her...It was like seeing him die from the inside you could see that it was killing him secretly...

Oh and the promise he made to stay away looks like it didn't last as he again  got involved looks like the pregnancy track is about to start... I interesting twist...

A awesome episode with yet another cliff hanger at the end... only day to go and they will be back. ..

Ladies would love to read your take on the episode...

Hope what you guys are doing is going well... have a great weekend...

Razia
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice to have you back manu... do what did you think of yesterday's episode...

For me it was the best one yet.. very emotional and honest... I have to say it was really nice to see ravi and devika speak from the heart and yea when he walked away from her to emotional...

He knows deep down sakshi is right but both are two stubborn to except what destiny us trying to tell them... I know they will see it one day but there concern was too good to miss...

Highlight of yesterday has to be ravi walking away from devika and remembering his promise to her...It was like seeing him die from the inside you could see that it was killing him secretly...

Oh and the promise he made to stay away looks like it didn't last as he again  got involved looks like the pregnancy track is about to start... I interesting twist...

A awesome episode with yet another cliff hanger at the end... only day to go and they will be back. ..

Ladies would love to read your take on the episode...

Hope what you guys are doing is going well... have a great weekend...

Razia

Once again, a fabulous review Razia
And yes it was indeed n emotional scene
It felt as if Ravi was dying a million deaths at the very moment
But he didn't say anything only for Devika and quietly walked away
I just want both of them to realise and accept their feelings very soon