Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Yes he is a genius in true sense

And I think for his same quality Nivi will be flat on him

Yes I agree manu this quality of his will make her fall in love with him... I feel sorry for her as he has already given his heart to devika...

I see she will be causing big trouble for our love birds...
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: raaz19

Hi ani... great to hear your exams are over... finally you can just chill and enjoy the show...sorry ladies extremely busy at the office today...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the show...I must say I also rally enjoyed nivi and ravi banter yesterday... I am glad he put her in his place... showed her that the boss is not always king... or queen in her case...

So what do you reckon will happen today?

Hi razia
Did you read the spoilers? 
RisingPhoenix thumbnail

Yes I agree manu this quality of his will make her fall in love with him... I feel sorry for her as he has already given his heart to devika...

I see she will be causing big trouble for our love birds...

Now that's her work
She loves circus😉
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As Saket shuts the door of his hotel room, Ravi finds himself helpless. He finally saves the day though and manages to rescue Devika from Saket's clutches.  

Saket reaches the Deol residence before Ravi and Devika, and instigates the family against them. Dadi tells Ravi to leave Devika. The next day Ravi spots Saket hugging a girl. 

Ravi follows Saket and the girl to a hotel where he proceeds to check the hotel register. He notices the names Mr. and Mrs. Saket Kapoor in it and is shocked

-----

I just hope RaVika will reunite and Saket's truth will be revealed very soon
Do share your views Ani and Razia

-Manu-

Wow thanks for sharing the update... spoilt again like always...

Wow looks like ravi is on a mission to save his lady love...seems like he will leave no stones unturned to proved that she should not marry saket...

Thank god ravi has been sent as devika angle to help protect her from all evil by devi ma...

I must say I reckon that ravi will learn that the girl is pregnant with saket child...He will learn that he plays with woman and then dumps them...

This will either lead to the marriage breakup or ravi will take a stand and decide to marry devika himself to protect her from saket and his plan...

I reckon there marriage will develop into the feelings of love and nether will say what they really feel till they are husband and wife...

He will marry devika to protect his friend and from there the love story will start...

What do you and ani think?

Let me know...

And thanks for liking the review...

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
^^according to the article Devika's wedding with Saket is called off as Ravi exposes that he has an affair with the other girl and she is pregnant with Saket's child
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi ani... great to hear your exams are over... finally you can just chill and enjoy the show...sorry ladies extremely busy at the office today...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the show...I must say I also rally enjoyed nivi and ravi banter yesterday... I am glad he put her in his place... showed her that the boss is not always king... or queen in her case...

So what do you reckon will happen today?

Hello Razia !
Its really a great relief dat my exam is over.

Now talking abt d show.
Saket & his frnds are just horrible.
Atleast Ravi was der to provide Devika sum comfort.

Ravi wud save Devika ,dat we know, only if Saket gets a deserving punishment ,  it wud be great. 
What say ?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail

^^according to the article Devika's wedding with Saket is called off as Ravi exposes that he has an affair with the other girl and she is pregnant with Saket's child

Manu doesn't it just prove, exactly how horrible Saket is and, how nice our , oops , Devika's Ravi is.
Good dat Devika isn't married 2 Saket,yet . Coz in many other shows the truth crawls out only after its already late.
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Manu doesn't it just prove, exactly how horrible Saket is and, how nice our , oops , Devika's Ravi is.
Good dat Devika isn't married 2 Saket,yet . Coz in many other shows the truth crawls out only after its already late.

Yes you are right ani
That Saket is a true devil lets say mahishasur
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Correct. Devil he(Saket) definitely is.
Rekha chachi was great yesterday.
Finally she took a stand.