Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Hii frnz ! Nice convo n yeah , awesome review Razia dear. And Manu , my fav moments 4m last night were Ravi n Nivi s word war and ofcourse d last bit where Ravi was possessed by d green eyed monster. Now few minutes 2 go 4 an amazing episode. Let s see wat s der in store 4 us 2day.

hi ani nice to hear from u ... hope the exam went well...

Seems we liked the same scene and yes I have to admit I am excited to watch the show.. shame we still have a couple of hours to go 

I would love for the green eyed monster to erupt... let's see what he does to saket.. I just hope like manu said he gives him a good beating 😆
raaz19 thumbnail
Okay so let me just say what we all feel.. it was another nice filler episode again leaving us with the cliffhanger at the end...will devika be saved from saket evil couches by ravi? To know the answer keep watching kalash.. 😛 👏

I know very clich of me to say but I just couldn't help myself ladies...Afterall I was expecting a action  pact episode with ravi putting saket in his place...seems like I will have to wait for that to happen tommorow...well before I get to the whole devika,saket and ravi triangle let me focus on our beloved sakshi and chachi and crew...😆

Finally I must say that chachi did was she felt right for her chitki... she said what we all felt to daddi that saket is not the husband she imaged for her daughter for her family... I know daddi looked upset and even annoyed but what can we say we Al feel the same...It was lovely to  see the girls support there mum and stand by her side... It was lovely to see that devika chachi loves her like a daughter and she is the mum that devika needs to always protect her... The love and faith on her safety was both reassuring to watch and enjoy as we could see that our cupid plan was working it's magic on the family slowly but surely...😳 ⭐️

I really enjoyed the final scene were all three ladies made the pact of reuniting our love birds even if they don't realise that they are in love yet..😕

Then we got to see the whole nivi scene between ravi... poor girl has no idea how to outsmart our hero... sorry to say but she is a supposed to be the clever business woman but it felt to me today that she needs to go back to school and learn the abcd of business... I just loved the way she lost the bet and ravi put her back in her place. ... having said that I still believe she has a key role to play in  ravi and devika love story which leads me to my next point...😛

The whole scene were nivi was watching ravi look at devika with concern was both heart warming and tearful... you could see he felt helpless and concerned... I noticed nivi spotted his weak point and may use devika as her pawn yo get ravi to dance to her tunes or even I reckon she may play a part I  there separation I just feel like she will start liking ravi just as his journey is about to start with devika... what do you reckon ladies? 😊

Anyway back to the episode opener...wow the look of fire in ravi was just amazing...His performance today was just mind blowing and yes he did look like he was about to kill saket... I must say  I was a bit disappointed when he didn't say anything at the start and left devika with him... I wish he had slapped him at least... I hope we get to see that happens in tomorrow episode...⭐️⭐️

Oh and I did notice that he was jealous watching devika with saket...He can call it concern all he wants but like nivi said he surely does feel for her... and he proved that again during the whole scene were he tries to get her confidence back and gives her the water... He is just the polar opposite of what saket is and it's a real treat to watch...😆

Must say it was nice to see that he kept his eyes on saket and followed them to the room... I just hope he gets there before saket lays his hands on devika... While watching the last scene all I could scream was run ravi run...must say my mum thought I had gone mad...😆

Anyway ladies another eventful filler episode... With more questions then answers... let's see what tomorrow brings... I for sure hope it's both action  pact and romantic...😳

For me the scene of this episode has to be the whole smile exchange scene between ravi and devika...😉

Manu and ani I look forward to your take on today's episode... let me know what you think and what your favourite part was today...😊

Night ladies...till tomorrow...take care...

Razia
Edited by raaz19 - 8 years ago
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud morning Frnz !
Nice review Razia dear.

Luved the way Ravi made Devika smile. I hope he reaches on time and saves Devika from that monster Saket.

Well, got 2 go 4 my exams now. Continue with ur chit chat girls.😊
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again a fabulous review Razia
@razia and ani my favourite scene was when Ravi asked Devika to smile
But guys spoilers this time are really heart wrenching
Will post them soon
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
As Saket shuts the door of his hotel room, Ravi finds himself helpless. He finally saves the day though and manages to rescue Devika from Saket's clutches.  
Saket reaches the Deol residence before Ravi and Devika, and instigates the family against them. Dadi tells Ravi to leave Devika. The next day Ravi spots Saket hugging a girl. 

Ravi follows Saket and the girl to a hotel where he proceeds to check the hotel register. He notices the names Mr. and Mrs. Saket Kapoor in it and is shocked

-----

I just hope RaVika will reunite and Saket's truth will be revealed very soon
Do share your views Ani and Razia

-Manu-
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Yippeee ! Finally my exams r over .
Hello Manu dear!

I wish everybody gets 2 know abt Saket's truth & Ravika realise their luv 4 each other.
Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Yippeee ! Finally my exams r over .

Hello Manu dear!

I wish everybody gets 2 know abt Saket's truth & Ravika realise their luv 4 each other.

Congrats for exams getting over
And even I want that Saket to be beaten by Ravi
And Ravika to realise their love for each other
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Apart  4m Ravika moments I m loving Ravi and Nivi's convo.
The way Ravi outsmarts Nivedita is really wowww
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Yes he is a genius in true sense
And I think for his same quality Nivi will be flat on him
raaz19 thumbnail
Hi ani... great to hear your exams are over... finally you can just chill and enjoy the show...sorry ladies extremely busy at the office today...
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the show...I must say I also rally enjoyed nivi and ravi banter yesterday... I am glad he put her in his place... showed her that the boss is not always king... or queen in her case...

So what do you reckon will happen today?