Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Hope Manu wud come here after d episode airs on . 
Right Manu ? πŸ˜Š

Yes I hope she does I love reading her takes on the episodes ad much as you...

Let's see what she has to say...I still have a couple of hours wait  the episode airs...πŸ˜†
Okay she the wait finally ended and yes I must admit ladies that I watch the episode twice...man I was just glad to see ravi and devika back on screen... did they just not look dreamy...πŸ˜›
Yes I know before you say it manu and ani I must admit that it was just a filler episode with a sneak peek of our loved up pair but hey the story had to start from somewhere right...anyway back to today's episode...πŸ˜†

So it all started of with saket taking our lovely devika out to the party as planned for him and his minster friends... seriously I wonder sometimes do these people have nothing better to do then eat and drink...what happened to the saw called matter of talking about political issues..anyway leaving that matter aside our little cupid bought devika out wearing a lovely black and white saree looking as stunning as always for saket to take with him... I just loved the way she said what we all were feeling about his profession is he even a politician..

Must give it to sakshi she still has not given up on the idea of making sure that our romeo and juliet unite live the way she was telling her parents of her concerns about saket...she just rocked and I secretly wished that chachi and chachaji had the same spirit...⭐️

I must say that it was nice to see that they do care about her safety and somehow I would have loved to have seen daddaji in the scene today...devika dadadi is just dying to get rid of the poor girl...is she so blind that she could not even see devika fear of going out with her would be husband... no she is to worried about the money...

And then we had the akward car drive must say I just loved the way devika summed up her whole relationship with ravi it was so innocent yet so sweet...ah and poor saket he was trying really hard to contain his jealousy...πŸ‘

On the other hand we had our hero ravi putting nivi in her place...like last week he was just awesome... He made sure that he was one step ahead and focused glad to see that the cvs have not made him weak when it comes to his dream and career ambition just loved the way he put her back in her place even though she has left no stone unturned...πŸ˜‰

And know getting back to the party it was really sad seeing devika look and feel out of place... I don't  care but I didn't appreciate the fact that saket left her on her own to deal with his so called minister friends were was his love and loyalty then... did he forget all of a sudden that she may be harsh way or could say something wrong that could harm his image... I loved the way she stood there and reflected in the difference between both men... I just hope she realises what ravi and his friendship really mean to her...😭

however on the other end we noticed that devi ma had ravi fighting his own battles with nivi...I understand that she was trying to remind him of his status but I loved the way he played it cool and corrected her on the project details...just awesome the way he reminded her that she may be the daughter of a famous architect but it doesn't mean she knows business better then everyone... I see thin clashing big time in the future...what do you think ladies?...😳

oh I was so glad with the last scene... I know we had the akward dance between devika and saket but then we had ravi notice his lady love was in trouble...It was just heartbreaking to see saket insult his would be wife shows how much he respects her really..It gave me the feeling like he was just marrying her so he could have her body and nothing more...shame on him..😑

Lastly finally ravi decided go help devika and moved forward I just loved the was she fell in his hand and bang the episode ending with the cliff hanger intact... I just hope tomorrow ravi teaches saket a lesson and he puts daddi in her place also like he did with nivi... I must say I wonder how saket will react with ravi precense and will nivi notice this akward feeling between both men... well for that we will have to watch tomorrow episode...😳

Sorry if I rambled on for too long I just couldn't help it.. manu and ani please let me know what you think...πŸ˜›

Anyway from me for know night ladies.. see ya tomorrow...

Raz ; )
Edited by raaz19 - 8 years ago
Once again a fabulous review razia
And you know what I didn't get to watch the episode yesterday
So I woke up early at 6 o'clock (usually I get up at 7) and got ready quickly
Then at 8 : 30 when I switched on LifeOk there was nothing being displayed
Then with patience I waited till 11 o'clock and even then there was nothing
And finally I was like I will stop watching the show if I don't get to watch this episode and finally watched it at 12:30
Well coming to the episode it was just very good
Just loved every bit of it
Waiting for today's episode to air

And guys did you read the new article
It explains how the marriage will be called off
And don't forget to comment on the article
And one person can comment three times
So keep commenting
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Okay exam 2mrw again .
So wud tlk to u girls 2mrw evening. 
Bye frnz :)
All the best ani
Do well
Wow manu what a struggle just to watch the episode..happy to hear you got a chance to watch it at least...
So what was your favorite scene if I may ask? Thanks for the comments...

Yes and thanks for the new update I will definitely comment when I get a chance...looks like saket is about to get a taste of his own medicine..

Me to eagerly awaiting today's episode... let's see what ravi does to him today...any ideas?

also ani any ideas?
Originally posted by raaz19

Wow manu what a struggle just to watch the episode..happy to hear you got a chance to watch it at least...
So what was your favorite scene if I may ask? Thanks for the comments...

Yes and thanks for the new update I will definitely comment when I get a chance...looks like saket is about to get a taste of his own medicine..

Me to eagerly awaiting today's episode... let's see what ravi does to him today...any ideas?

also ani any ideas?
Well ani my favourite scene was when Devika fell in Ravi's hand
It was short yet sweet

What about your fav scene?
Manu my favourite scene had to be the time when ravi puts nivi in her place during the meeting with the minster...
She couldn't hide her anger... it's was so funny to watch..

And yes the last scene was cute also...

Ravi looked super angry..

Any takes on today's episode... I reckon he will either beat saket or he will take devika with him... nor sure what will happen exactly but I hope he beats saket that would give me relief and hope...

Raz
Originally posted by raaz19

Manu my favourite scene had to be the time when ravi puts nivi in her place during the meeting with the minster...
She couldn't hide her anger... it's was so funny to watch..

And yes the last scene was cute also...

Ravi looked super angry..

Any takes on today's episode... I reckon he will either beat saket or he will take devika with him... nor sure what will happen exactly but I hope he beats saket that would give me relief and hope...

Raz
I want ravi to beat Saket. That would be worth watchingπŸ˜†
Me too let's hope he gets him good... poor devika wonder how she will react...
Also wonder what nivi might think...After all they both work for her... I see trouble already...
Hii frnz ! Nice convo n yeah , awesome review Razia dear. And Manu , my fav moments 4m last night were Ravi n Nivi s word war and ofcourse d last bit where Ravi was possessed by d green eyed monster. Now few minutes 2 go 4 an amazing episode. Let s see wat s der in store 4 us 2day.Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago