Can't talk much now. Got to study.

Bye 4 2day.
Keep the forum live girls.😊

Good luck with the studying... ðŸ˜›
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Ani all the best for your exams. Do your best and be back soon
@razia again a fabulous review from you. Now I think ravi has started pondering into the stuff that's happening.  He wants to control his feelings for Devika but I thunk the feelings are mutual and so they are out of their (RaVika's) control
And my fav scene was when they were playing with the kids and for a change Ravi tripped this time and Devika was the one to save him. And by looking at the precap I wish Ravi would have thrown that tray of glasses filled with juice on Saket's mouth. :)) would have been fun to watch
And about Ravi's mom I can just say nothing can change her thinking (if at all Devika can only do so)
And Nivedta was a big shrewd or lets say devil2 of the show
And I don't want to talk about that Saket
Sakshi is really doing a great job

Today's episode will be fun. What say guys?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank U frnz 4 wishing me luck .
Manu , great idea. ðŸ˜‰
If Ravi wud hav thrown the tray full of glasses on Saket , it wud hav been a treat 4 every Ravika fan.

Let's see if he really does that ðŸ˜†
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
What say Razia , dear?
Manu has  suggested a superb idea , na .
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes ani she has maybe we can ask the cvs to add this comical idea I'm there show...
Haha I would love for sakshi to come and say to ravi and say let me and she accidently spills it on him...

Manu again fab points and I see that you don't enjoy the company of our little devils very much but I have to say without that we won't have a show to watch ...

Well for know I am just counting down the hours to the episodes airs...

:)
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hello Frnz !
What did u guys find best in last night's epi ?
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@razia and ani yes I don't like the devils. But if they would have not been there I would have not been interested in RaVika story
Eagerly waiting for today's episode
And finally Ravi managed everything at Devika's house
And poor sakshi is the only one who knows that RaVika are in love
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Morning ladies... ðŸ˜›

Yesterday's episode was superb...I really enjoyed watching it...must say although it was a filler episode it was nice to see that ravi handled the whole scenario about the ring brilliantly...
He was like the son they never had and the son in law they wished they could have for there daughter...I just loved the way ravi stood by the whole family it already feels like he belongs in that family...I just couldn't help but notice saket was more like the outsider then ravi...

Oh and our little cupid sakashi she was also rocking her part yesterday in her match making scheme...I just loved the way she made saket a fool by getting him to try out all the shirwaanis...He in must say got made into a fool brilliantly and even poor devika looked scared... she was like trying to control her self poor girl she cannot even breath without his approval...what a devil...

I must say I did enjoy seeing saket jealous when ravi and devika were close...I just hope they start the other rituals soon so I can see ravi realising his love for devika and feeling the same jealousy of seeing her in the arms of another man...

Oh before I forget the scene of the episode yesterday had to be ravi announcing that I could spend three live times with devika then 3 dates without a hesitation...poor man spoke from his heart and soul and didn't realise what he felt was love for his Juliet...its good to see that our little detective or cupid tried to reason for him and what I have seen she has no intention of stopping...

Poor ravi watch our sakashi is coming. ...and the last scene of the eye look between the two was just dreamy...silly guy telling her to be careful with a tray of 4 drinks...seems like ravi has forgotten that she won't get hurt through lifting such wait...

Anyway ani and manu fab comments above...I loom forward to the last episode of the week today...must say the pre cap looked quite emotional...and our ravi looked lost in our lady loves eyes...

Seems like she heard the family talk about the rind again...

Let me know what you think...

Razia 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Yeah frnz last night was more like a preview of what's gonna happen in future , i.e, Saket is gonna be the monkey he is & our Ravi , the saviour dude 4ever .
Nice review frnz.

Lets see what's in store 4 tonight. Though the precap promised a full on RaVika emotional convo wid the mast wala background song. :p

Lets wait & watch . :)