Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay so let me just say what we all are thinking a filler episode at best...
Well before I get on and talk about ravi and devika let me just say that this nivithita character is going to be interesting indeed...not only has she managed to but out ravi's mums silence but she has proven that she is one smart cookie...

I know i should not be impressed by her but I was... I kept wondering when I watched her what she would be like and I am still none the wiser...but one thing I can say is that she has been watching our romeo very closely...its like she knew who he was already...The whole exchange was both hilarious and stressful to watch because there he was worrying about his mum and his mum had already sold her soul for money
...sad to see that people can still be bought out so easily and then they blame the police or even the justice people...

Anyway back to ravi and devika...well what can I say besides that I fall in love with these two even more each day... seriously ladies if I thought there romace was goof yesterday then there concern and worry for each other today was brilliant...

My scene of this episode has to be the bandage scene between the two... just lived the way she told him off with full right and him being left mesmerised by her concern once again...They are right about one thing which is that love solves all worries and can create calm in ever storm just like it did today with ravi when he was worried for his mum's safety and justice...same his mum never saw his concern...

Another sweet moment had to be the whole office scene of devika were she was remembering ravi and there cute moments...It was sweet to see how much she missed him... I just wished he could have seen that concern for him...

Must say one thing is for sure weather these two realise it or not but there friendship is surely blossoming into something more. .. There paths have been crossed and for sure our cupids will strike soon...

Somehow I feel that even nivithita has been left with ravi and she may try to harm his friendship with devika...especially the way she watched them while she was taking care of him...devika I hope your ready to put up a fight for your man as the storm has already started to make its mark and only time will tell how strong your faith is in ravi...

Besides this the whole nonsense between saket mum was just boring and unjustified...It felt like she just couldn't let go...

I just hope as per the pre cap ravi is able to solve this problem soon...I pray we see more romance tomorrow and on this note ladies tell me what you think...? 

Good night...

Eagerly waiting to hear your take on the episode ladies...

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nicest wala review Razia dear.😊
Like ur choice of words.
U should write some OS/SS/FF  for  Ravika.
Wud love to read ur work .
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Now coming to the episode. It was lovely.
There was everything from planning n plotting , concern and worry , AC wala obsession 😆 to friendship and innocent , blooming love.

Loved it when Devika was missing Ravi at office , and ofcourse the handkerchief part was lovely  .
B4 I 4get , I wud like 2 mention , Nivedita is 1 interesting character.
So , Nivedita is confused if Ravika r frnz or lovers ?
She better stay away & not poke her nose in the matter.

Ur opinion Manu ?
raaz19 thumbnail
Morning...
Totally agree i just hope she stays away from ravi...but I have to say one thing is for sure she will not leave them alone in piece...
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^superb reviews guys
Mujhe bolne ke liye kuch choda hi nahi
And yes Nivedita's character is quite interesting
But she better stay away from Ravi
And I think Ravi will somehow sort the ring problem
Do you guys remember that jweller was so friendly with Ravi
He could help him out
@Razia and Ani I've got new spoilers. Will post them now
raaz19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

^^superb reviews guys

Mujhe bolne ke liye kuch choda hi nahi
And yes Nivedita's character is quite interesting
But she better stay away from Ravi
And I think Ravi will somehow sort the ring problem
Do you guys remember that jweller was so friendly with Ravi
He could help him out
@Razia and Ani I've got new spoilers. Will post them now

Wow I cannot wait...so excited...These spoilers are only getting better with time...

oh and lovely review.. yes true that jeweller will help him out...well I hope so anyway...
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Busy studyin 4 2morrow. Yet waiting 4 2night s epi. And Manu thanku 4 spoilers. :)
raaz19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Busy studyin 4 2morrow. Yet waiting 4 2night s epi. And Manu thanku 4 spoilers. :)

Good luck... With the studies and yes wow the episode tonight should be good..
raaz19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Nicest wala review Razia dear.😊

Like ur choice of words.
U should write some OS/SS/FF  for  Ravika.
Wud love to read ur work .

Okay I will try and pen something down for you to read... hope you will like it...😊
raaz19 thumbnail
Okay ladies ..evening or shall I say goodnight ...must say today was both interesting and refreshing to see...
Let me talk about the parts that really anoyed me today...firts of all the show carried on were we left it at the police station today...

Poor ravi our hero was left stunned by his mum's actions. ..she proved today that money is more powerful then relations and the value of loved ones even when there pride is at stake...The poor guy was arguing with everyone for justice and what did he get...nothing instead of a thank you and we'll done beta his mum kept on about her money and the devotion she would give her wound and the money she received from nivethida.. .

One thing is for sure ravi's mum has shown him today that she values money more then him...yes she said the clich line of I did it for you son but is sounded more like...gimme gimme money...The more money I get to more I can sell my pride or morals ...

It's showed in a smart way that no matter what language you speak money is the one language that everyone obeys and understands. ..

I felt sorry for him because he always prides himself for what is right and today his mum made him break his promise... sorry it just showed that her relationship with her son is weak and heartless...

Besides this nivitheda proved to be a very calculated and screwed business woman whom has been able to play the game to her advantage...It looks like she is a player whom likes to win and be in control like she had been today. ..but as she drove off one thing is for sure she may not like ravi but he is going to challenge her actions every step of the way...He is going to be the storm that will challenge her attitude and prove her wrong that money doesn't always win...and devika will help him achieve this just like she was there when he needed her the most...

The most special part for me has to be the whole eye look scene today while playing with the kids...It just proves who naive and ignorant both are to each other feelings...ravi you can run or hide all you like but your heart beats to devika and you live to be surrounded by her and her love...

I just enjoyed the way he cared for her like a true soulmate and was trying to tell himself that he is wrong to feel what he feels...but after all love cannot be controlled or planned it just happens.  Destiny decides and his destiny has been linked to devika come what may. .

All he needs is to be encouraged which our sweet sakshi will help achieve...Afterall she is the cupid of the show and a master of manipulation ...I am sure she will be able to get devika to confess what she feels for ravi pretty soon...after all she made it clear to her parents what she felt and what she has planned. ...

I am super excited about tomorrow after all the show is only going to get spicier and more intense as the love is building between the two ..

ouch I nearly forgot the devil or shall I say saket looks like he may actually kill ravi ...poor guy watch out please...

Girlies let me know what you think ..as alway will be waiting to read your take on today's episode...

For now goodnight .. ;) razia