Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Hello Frnz ! Nice convo. 2day s going 2 be 1 amazing epi. D preconfession , simply Wow ! I wud totally luv it if Ravi realizes d bond btwn dem b4 Devika. Do share wat u girls think.

Well what can I say...its going to be a sweet episode but I think ravi will be confused with devika sudden question...He will try and tell her that is what friends do...

I surely hope that she does tell him that she doesn't believe him...or I hope she ask him what he thinks of saket...would love to see his take on the guy? What do you reckon...
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

^Yes razia I'm too much excited
Today we will get too many RaVika scenes

So what do you think will happen?😛
Awesome 1 tonight , wasnt it ? So, Ravi dear hates Devika s tears re... Funny guy. And not forgetting he made her smile n den laugh too. Oh adorable ! Dey spent half d night thinking abt each other. Yay progress. :D   N yes luved d convo btwn Sakshi n Dadi. Twas hilarious. I m luvin Sakshi. Guess she shud defo head 2wards d kitchen .he..he.. :p Wat say girls ?

Awesome 1 tonight , wasnt it ? So, Ravi dear hates Devika s tears re... Funny guy. And not forgetting he made her smile n den laugh too. Oh adorable ! Dey spent half d night thinking abt each other. Yay progress. :D   N yes luved d convo btwn Sakshi n Dadi. Twas hilarious. I m luvin Sakshi. Guess she shud defo head 2wards d kitchen .he..he.. :p Wat say girls ?

Oh my god ani...wow I was just blown away...I just could not stop ðŸ˜›...

These guys are so sweet...must say I loved the whole ravi and devika moment..It's was really special...I really enjoyed the way the cvs showed there bond getting stronger...

Haha ..i see that there bond is getting stronger and i see that devika has promised him she will be his true friend come what may...It was so sweet to see that both cannot see each other sad or worried...must say they were like clueless children acting naive ..wonder what will happen when they realise that they are in love...

Oh and the icing on the cake in today's episode has to be sakshi...she is totally fabulous...I loved the way she reminded devika that ravi lives and breaths for her...it was nice to see that she is likely to make both realise that they are in love...devika can deny all she likes but her heart and soul only remember ravi...how romantic ðŸ˜†

Before I forget the scene of today's episode was deffo ravi when he was smiling in his sleep...seems like his lady love has already cast her spell on him...did you notice how eager he was to help when his brother said do it for devika if not me? Looks like our romeo is ready to do anything for his juliet...😆

Wonder what I will do for the next two days without my daily fix...😳

You excited about Monday.what do you think will happen? ...

Oh fab review by the way..😛

Manu any ideas? 

What a lovely episode.
The Ravika scene was so passionate.
I was screaming 'because he loves you' at the screen haha
Coming to Ravi, he's won the hearts of ALL of Devika's family in such a short span of time.
I especially love his bond with Devika's younger bro/cousin.
Loved how Sakshi was interrogating Devika and the sisters teasing her.
The way Ravika couldn't sleep as they were lost in each others thoughts. so Vikas may have sussed out who Ravi was thinking about, at first I thought GREAT ðŸ˜ƒ, get ready for some brotherly teasing but then I remembered who he's married too *gulps* ðŸ¤¢
Ravi's smile was so serene and he looked so calm and content when he was sleeping, like he didn't have a care in the world. He has fallen DEEP for Ravika yaar, well they both have, but yeah ... 

Looking forward to some Ravika office moments next week ðŸ˜ƒ, hope the entry of the 'new villian' is stalled for a few days.
Hii Razia ! Agree wid everything u said. Not all couples share friendship , so, Ravika wud hv a special relationship always. And I just luv it. Excited abt Monday s epi now. :p
Wud truly luv it if Sanjay falls on Saket. Dat monkey wud be hospitalized 4 months. Till den Ravika wud defo figure out der luv 4 each other. Wudnt we luv dat frnz ?
Originally posted by raaz19

Congratulations...😊
Thank you
Originally posted by raaz19

Oh my god ani...wow I was just blown away...I just could not stop ðŸ˜›...

These guys are so sweet...must say I loved the whole ravi and devika moment..It's was really special...I really enjoyed the way the cvs showed there bond getting stronger...

Haha ..i see that there bond is getting stronger and i see that devika has promised him she will be his true friend come what may...It was so sweet to see that both cannot see each other sad or worried...must say they were like clueless children acting naive ..wonder what will happen when they realise that they are in love...

Oh and the icing on the cake in today's episode has to be sakshi...she is totally fabulous...I loved the way she reminded devika that ravi lives and breaths for her...it was nice to see that she is likely to make both realise that they are in love...devika can deny all she likes but her heart and soul only remember ravi...how romantic ðŸ˜†

Before I forget the scene of today's episode was deffo ravi when he was smiling in his sleep...seems like his lady love has already cast her spell on him...did you notice how eager he was to help when his brother said do it for devika if not me? Looks like our romeo is ready to do anything for his juliet...😆

Wonder what I will do for the next two days without my daily fix...😳

You excited about Monday.what do you think will happen? ...

Oh fab review by the way..😛

Manu any ideas? 

I am just enjoying the Ravika cute scenes
And for me the best scene was when Devika was in the corridor and Ravi made her smile
They are chooo cuteee...
And now Chachi and Chachu are also ready for Ravika
Now on Monday I suppose we will get to see Ravika scenes in the mandap
I was like seriously Ravi is completely mad behind Devika
He has to go for work when his bro asks him for help but for Devika he is ready to leave everything
They are really so cute man
And even I am eagerly waiting for Monday
And now I am also loving Sakshi for being their cupid
I wish there will be some great scenes on Monday

Nice review guys

Wud truly luv it if Sanjay falls on Saket. Dat monkey wud be hospitalized 4 months. Till den Ravika wud defo figure out der luv 4 each other. Wudnt we luv dat frnz ?
I will surely love it dost!
Woh Saket kahi bhi jaye humme ussey kya