Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 6

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii Razia ! R u der ? Uh ! just my rotten luck , I missed 2day s episode due 2 power cut off. Nonetheless , I just chkd out a written update,crazy me , he..he.. :p Got 2 knw dat Devika totally disliked d girl wid Ravi. Oh my , just wat we wanted. :p Still I wud be satisfied wen I see d repeat telecast. Anyways tell me wat did u like ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Manu dear, do tell me wat was ur favourite 4m 2day s episode.
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya so sorry for the late reply ...seems like I am not getting me updates till late...
Let me tell you the episode was fantastic...The whole family was shocked at saket and eve ravi looked worried for devika...mmm Mt favourite scene was definitely the one were ravi was dancing with the other girl and devika was getting jealous...oh my god and ravi looked like he was jealous when he saw her dance with saket...

Her auntie is worried with saket behaviour and she doesn't like his behavior towards her devika...she even reckons that he is not the right match for her...hope she stops the wedding...

Just to tell you there is going to be a whole ring drama today about saket engagement ring...its going to be one roller coaster ride...

Once you have seen the episode let me know...

hope you have a great day...let me know what you think...
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ani and razia
Just loved yesterday's episode
Well my favourite part was Ravi getting jealous when Devika was dancing with Saket and Devika getting jealous when Ravi was dancing with that god knows which girl. I've seen the episode 4 times ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
And today there will be a fight between Ravi's mom and Dadi I suppose. Anyways I just want too many RaVika scenes
And that bloody saket I just wanted to hit him when he said that I don't want my fianc to dance like an item girl😡😡😡
Like I just hate to dance but till today I've never ever seen any person from my family who opposes girls to dance. Like my parents force me to dance during weddings. And this saket, if I would have been in Devika's place I would have slapped him then and there

Sorry guys. Yeh villain ka naam sunkar hi mujhe gussa aa jata hai
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hii frnz ! Thanks 4 d quick review. Oh I am so grateful der is dis thing known as a repeat telecast. Yeah , Razia agree wid u , twas an awesome episode yesterday. Jealousy n all..Guess aag dono taraf equally lagi hai he...he... :p
raaz19 thumbnail
Hiya ani and manu...
I am glad that you guys enjoyed them episode as much as I did...seriously it's only going to get better.. 

I totally agree with you manu that saket gets on my nerves as much as dadi does...seriously I want to ðŸ˜¡... but we know without them we won't have the same magic between the leads...

I hope today we get to see more ravi and devika scenes...I am praying already 

I am glad I am not the only one watching repeat episodes... ðŸ˜†

So ladies ready for today.?

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hey Manu ! relax dear. Saket ko pitne ke liye Ravi hai naa. He wud defo thrash dat guy one day.
raaz19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Hey Manu ! relax dear. Saket ko pitne ke liye Ravi hai naa. He wud defo thrash dat guy one day.

Don't worry manu like ani said that day will definitely come...till then let enjoy the secret romantic feelings going on between the two...

Our hero will be to the rescue...you seen the episode yet...😛
raaz19 thumbnail
Hi manu and ani ...how are you ladies...what a killer episode...High voltage drama indeed and that all for a ring...wow it made my ðŸ’” when I saw devika upset...
One thing we learnt today is that our man ravi is a true gentleman ...or shall I say our prince charming...He not only worried about devika but also was worried about her family...Thank god he told saket what he thought and put him in his place...

My heart just melted and I could see devika ðŸ˜­ but out prince charming was to the rescue again...

Well all this drama proved one thing which is that nor does saket care about devika and his family and nor does ravi's mum...I see we have our second villain in the making, if you catch my drift ladies ðŸ˜‰

Apart from that pretty much a filler episode with a killer cliff hanger...wonder what reason our prince will give to his lady for all the support...man I cannot wait till tomorrow lunchtime. ..till.them I will dream happy dreams 

Oh before I forget...what did you guys think?

Razia
ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raaz19

Hi manu and ani ...how are you ladies...what a killer episode...High voltage drama indeed and that all for a ring...wow it made my ðŸ’” when I saw devika upset...

One thing we learnt today is that our man ravi is a true gentleman ...or shall I say our prince charming...He not only worried about devika but also was worried about her family...Thank god he told saket what he thought and put him in his place...

My heart just melted and I could see devika ðŸ˜­ but out prince charming was to the rescue again...

Well all this drama proved one thing which is that nor does saket care about devika and his family and nor does ravi's mum...I see we have our second villain in the making, if you catch my drift ladies ðŸ˜‰

Apart from that pretty much a filler episode with a killer cliff hanger...wonder what reason our prince will give to his lady for all the support...man I cannot wait till tomorrow lunchtime. ..till.them I will dream happy dreams 

Oh before I forget...what did you guys think?

Razia

Spot on with everything you've said.
I really hoped that Devika would have BAMMED Saket's family.
Nobody can see their family being insulted like that, infact its custom for the tv heroine to give the 'in-laws to be' a piece of her mind, if they insult her family.
However that was not the case this time, she must have stayed quiet out of respect, I liked her taking Saket aside and asking him why he stood quiet, whilst her family was insulted.

Coming to the Ravi/Saket scene, I am LOVING krip's acting, day by day he just keeps on improving.
Everything he said to Saket was BANG ON! Ravi surely has the qualities of a perfect son in-law in contrast with that Psycho Saket🤢
It was great to see Devika overhearing their convo, since the last few episodes I've been quietly screaming at my screen 'you're marrying the wrong guy' and yesterdays episode once again reaffirmed that.
I'm eager to see whats coming up next, especially with the entry of the new villian -.-
The precap looks promising, almost as if its a pre-confession scene (its WAY too early for that I know) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ImpossibleGirl2 - 8 years ago