Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 4

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah Razia , I like Dadaji as well. He is a real sweetheart.
Dadiji gets funny at times I agree , but she definitely gets on my nerves.
Really , I mean her choice (i.e. 4 Devika  ) Saket is horrible.
Is money really that important ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Yeah Razia , I like Dadaji as well. He is a real sweetheart.

Dadiji gets funny at times I agree , but she definitely gets on my nerves.
Really , I mean her choice (i.e. 4 Devika  ) Saket is horrible.
Is money really that important ?

No I think that is what they will show in the future that money is not every thing... but I believe this dadi will make her life difficult for sure and ravi will have his work cut out...saket is only lusting after devika body...hen thinks that once they are married he can make her a housewife but trust me she is no fool... wonder what will happen to him when she rejects him...
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hey Razia ! Saket is as horrible as we think he is. Devika will sure reject him n wen she does that , he wud act like d devil he is. Wud like 2 see Ravi beat d crap outta Saket.Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Hiya...
Agreed would love to see them fight for there lady love after all the hero has to work hard to get hold of his heroine...
I look forward to today's episode... I am super excited...

Let's see what ravi does to help make his friends engagement special or maybe he has other plans... mm...😛 
Edited by raaz19 - 8 years ago
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Yeah I m exited abt 2day as well. Wud like it if Ravi plans 2 steal his lady away 4m all evil. :p
raaz19 thumbnail
Have you guys seen today's episode yet...man I have nearly a four hour wait before I can watch...If anyone has seen it can they tell me what the episode was like?
😛
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hey Razia ! Hope u hav chkd out d video update in d forum or read a written update. Wat did u like d most? I liked d jeweller. He thought Ravi is d bridegroom.True - heere ki parakh jauhari ko hi hoti hai :)
raaz19 thumbnail
Oh my god yesterday episode was amazing...liken you said the whole exchange between ravi and the jeweller was brilliant...
For me the last scene were he see devika was also nice to watch because it was like he felt something special... He is certainly trying hard to ignore the signs...

Must say sakshi aslo added the right doubt in there mind when she asked for the selfie of the couple... 

Lol form the prep cap it looks like it's going to be another fab episode... we surely are getting the story moving with a hint of romance in the air...

Wonder why her dad doesn't like her as per the pre cap...

Also what do you make of ravi mum?...

Hope you had a good day?...

Take care razia 
raaz19 thumbnail
Okay just watch the engagement episode...wow it was full on romance...and wait did I see them blushing and flirting a bit. ..
Haha they will realise one day that they are made for each other...till then we can image what can happen...of oh get what I mean ðŸ˜‰

Hiya ani what was your favorite scene...mine has to be the first scene in today's episode were ravi tells devika she is looking beautiful... oh and how romantic was it when she knew that he was thinking about her during the engagement...wow they are so on tune with each other...

Ravi and devika have left me in  and even daddi managed to make me smile when she was talking to ravi's mum...hope the mischief stays...

Anyway let me know what you think...

Take care...
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Yes yes yes agreed yesterday s epi was an awesome one. Love d way Sakshi teases dem whenever she gets a chance. Loved d part where Saket was talking abt d ring size n Devika was smiling n thinking abt Ravi. Ravi was also wishing 4 Devika s happiness. Dey r so into each other n dey dont even knw dat. Hope dey realize soon. :p