India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Saral and his dialogues (Page 4)

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
seriously saral is getting on by nerves. i just want radz to dump him soon.and he has no value fr relationshipsConfused
how can he talk to radz like that. if she wanted to see off her dadaji n dad at the airport , ahats wrong in it?n he is like why do u need to see them when u hav stayed wid them fr so many years?Dead n this guy claims to lov radzConfused n his radhu jap annoys me so muchWacko
this shows the difference between neel n saral, when radz said to neil that she wants to go to airport nor once did he make fun of her. he only said roti rahogi toh definitely nai pahaunch paogiSmile n dropped her to airport. n even made her to see her dadaji n dad another time when she ws crying.this shows his value for relationships. and he is a guy who doesnt know er fr more than 2 days n still did so much fr her n consoled herSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichearts1Princyz_Belle

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Princyz_Belle

Originally posted by Ri21

i want neil to thrash saralAngry

Me 2.
I hope wen saral drops in Mumbai n starts his chichori harkate...Neil just beats him up black n blue ... Angry LOL

just imagine saral gettng slapped by radhika only.. and sam and neil thrashng himROFL

ROFL m already laughing Soo loud imagining it..
Kash te din jaldi aa jaye... Tongue

Go to top