Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Saral is very irritating, I have no prob with Karan though.
His brother is beeter than him the way he was holding his pregnant wife showed he is caring but Saral is😡
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in evry love story there has to be one haddi and saral is the one in neil radhika's case
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
you defined saral exactly.
he is the worst type of MCP,  a woman's place is in his kitchen and in his bed.  and for a woman her whole world should be he four walls of his house.

i hope radhika becomes independent and confident.  finds a guy who supports her dreams and throw  saral out of the life for good
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I find Dilip's 'chhote sahar bara sahar' jaap more tolerable than the creepy dialogues of Saral...His thoughts are of baba adam ke jaamane ka. He needs to go ASAP, he is disturbing the pace of the show.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saral is such an annoying, male chauvinistic character and every time he calls I wanna dunk him and say she doesn't want you lol. It's weird because prior to the Roka episodes, it seemed like Radz and Saral were good friends and she relied upon him too "ek tumhi to ho, Jo mere ek kehne pe ajaathe ho" but now I wonder how she tolerated him for such a long time before Roka because she does seem least interested in talking to him instead seems unhappy each time he calls her - can't blame her though. He doesn't respect her wishes/dreams/independence at all and is such a possessive, mcp character. He's probably gonna tapkofy in Mumbai sooner or later to annoy the hell out of Radz and us lol.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oomyygwadd Saral has fans😲 bst one liner on this forum till date🤣
his mentality gets on my nerves😡 Neil is a very free guy with modern apt choice for Radzzz😳 It will b interesting to see how he falls for her😳 
Ri21 thumbnail
i want neil to thrash saral ðŸ˜¡
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ri21

i want neil to thrash saral ðŸ˜¡

Yaa he is jst like unwanted pest destroying beautiful field😡😡 koi DDT maro uspe😈😆
😆
Springlover thumbnail
i interested in neil radhika story only.
this saral is annoying character.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Yaa he is jst like unwanted pest destroying beautiful field😡😡 koi DDT maro uspe😈😆
😆

DDT se bhi  kuch nahi hoga.. ðŸ˜¡