India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Saral and his dialogues

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
radhika seems least interested in himLOL i dont know how she agreed to get married to him. i think cv's just introduced roka to create drama in future

His lines really seem cheesy to me. when he says tells 'i luv u' to me to radhika literally her expression is likeConfused .i find thier scenes very hilarious wid saral telling romantic lines to radz and she is like get a life dudeLOL

But i dont want radz to end up wid saral in anyway. i would rather prefer her to be singleLOL
becoz sometimes his dialogues really scare me like before radz going to mumbai he said "che(6) mahine apne jitne shok pure karne ho karlo kyuki shadi ke baad tum hamare shouk pure karogi" or something like that. it really makes me cringeOuch its like he wud not even allow her to go outside the house. he is the kind of guy who think women r just born to serve their husbands n look after children.
no offence to saral fans . the actor is doing good job but i dont like the character.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndmadKruthi24acoustichearts1geek2hanishankHeavens_KissZephyr_57Princyz_Bellesoni595--JJ--Ri21_shadesnature_

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Saral has fans? Kahan! ? Well there is no character on the show as annoying or gagworthy as Saral. We all know she doesn't love him and he will soon be dumped LOL  he is just an extra to add tension to the Radhika/Neil story!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu28Kruthi24geek2Princyz_BelleRi21

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Saral is going to be a big roadblock for Radhika and NeilOuch  I already saw signs of it today. Radhika is such an idiot. Why did  she have to say yes Stern Smile Neil supports her so much and will  give her the freedom to outshine unlike Saral who is such an ass omg.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24-afghaniibabePrincyz_BelleRi21

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Saral has fans? Kahan! ? Well there is no character on the show as annoying or gagworthy as Saral. We all know she doesn't love him and he will soon be dumped LOL  he is just an extra to add tension to the Radhika/Neil story!

@bold-ROFLLOL that is a gud qustionLOL but there r varied views in the forum so i thought he may hav fans n the actor is gud. n i really hope he is dumped soon i dont like his cheesy dialoguesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princyz_BelleRi21

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Saral has still not caught his bus from the 19th century Confused
I mean after marriage 'tumhe hamare shok poore karne hai' and all?
What nonsense!!
As acoustichearts( sorry, don't know your name), Neil will give her every chance to outshine and she should dump her stupid fiance asap and elope with Neil WinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichearts1Princyz_BelleRi21

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
^^At Kruthi! I am AmyEmbarrassed Great minds think alikeWink Neil is her guy for sure. Saral is a pest that won't just stay away ugh. I think they can use him to make Radhika-Neil's love story more intenseDay Dreaming. Atleast Saral will be of some use Lolz 

Kruthi24Ri21Princyz_Belle

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
yes neil is such a cutieEmbarrassed and definitely the guy for radz n will definitely support her in every possible way to pursue her dream n her career.

acoustichearts1Princyz_BelleRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
in one word saral is not saral(good) he is disgusting. and his dialouges are creepy.. he is just to add prbs in neil radhika's life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichearts1Princyz_Belle

Go to top