Beintehaa

Fake Pains for Beintehaa

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy guys im Here to share my crazy behaviour and ideas for Watching Beintehaa😆

Okay, when beinthaa was aired on 9:00Pm sometime i havent watched th episode because 
My studies

So in the morning i wont go to school saying that i have head ache , angle pain etc etc etc
Just for watching BI😃

I have done this trick 4 or 5 days ðŸ˜†

i was soo much addicted to it😳

My classmates said that im crazy for BI ðŸ˜‰

But after it shifter to 11 PM 

My Mom will not allow me to watch it . This wont stop me I have watched it through youtube ðŸ˜†

Now im really really missing that days & Beintehaa😭
The only Daily soap which i went super  crazy for😭

or haa yeh hamaara top secret hai kisi ko batana mat ok. ðŸ˜³

Now tell me yours😆

Riya  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Edited by nashfa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My mom would send me to school despite me faking pain.
SO I learned how to fake vomit. Whenever I want to wtch BI, I'd fake vomit in the morning. Soo that I can stay at home and watch BI 😊
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god.. That's like.. TOTALLY SAME! Apart from the part that when Beintehaa started I was like graduating from school. Mom and Dad though thought that I shouldn't waste time on all this daily soap shit. But I was like "EXCUSE ME? Daily Soap SHIT? JUST.. JUST DONT EVER TALK TO ME" And I am not kidding. My parents were so so freaking fed up by mood swings that they used to be like "Are you well?" And I was like.. WHAT THE? BI had both good and bad times, and my moods were according to them. Zain caught, sad. Aaliya and Zain judaa, sad. Rehan and Aaliya, sad. Likewise... Zain and Aaliya hug, on cloud nine. Rehaan put into jail (it didn't happen but I'd be more than happy if it did :p) And of course.. ZaYa Scenes :)
cupcaked thumbnail
I didn't have to fake pain coz I usually caught up on almost all episodes.. And my Mom and Dad used to go to office way before I even got up.. So it was up to me whether I'd like to go to school or not..
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, its the same for me too!!!
I had  classes from 6 to 9 and cuz of my 10th i could not miss them, so like I would reach home by 9:10 and I would be jumping in the lift like a crazy girl cuz it felt like an eternity to wait for the lift coming, then taking me up, then opening and closing the door... Uff... So mostly I used to watch the first part in the repeat telecast the next day cuz I hardly watched bi on youtube as I was frustrated by the stupid sound cuts!

But my bad luck, I also had Sanskrit classes twice a week at the time of Beintehaa repeat so I was like... JUST THE SAME! I would fake so much pain or just convince my mom to not let me go as I hadn't done my homework and my Sanskrit teacher was a very strict woman! So I would normally do that or when I had repeatedly taken like 4-5 holidays, I would skip my evening classes, so I could watch the while epi and so I need not miss classes in the afternoon...

Well, all in all, I have done so much of planning for watching Bi episodes... Like I have not done this much planning in my studies too! But for Bi, I was always double sure that I would get to watch the epi at any cost!

cupcaked thumbnail
JFYI you spelt Beintehaa wrong in d title, too. :p
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-harshadcrazyfan

JFYI you spelt Beintehaa wrong in d title, too. :p

Thankuu for informing  ðŸ˜ƒ