Reporters

New promo - The questionnaire!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Didnt see this posted here so thought of sharing.
Creit - RKzhub forum

http://www.rajeevianzhubforum.net/t5189-promo-15-hd
+++

Seems like she might have to bear Kabir's wrath this time. ðŸ˜›
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS. :)

Can you please give a WU? :)
_symphony thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeautyWidBrain

TFS. :)

Can you please give a WU? :)

Ananya and gang are sitting in cafeteria and they plan to make a questionnaire on Kabir for fun.
Trisha gives an example saying "was Tarini Kabir's first love interest or last"
Anaya gets the questionnaire printed but Kabir sees her and snatches the papers from her hand. He looks angry.
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I really hope she does! 
Coz that was really immature and soo typical fan-girlish.. If those are the kind of questions contained in there, Kabir is definitely going to ask her to mind her own business.. 

*Bangs head on wall* why CV's!!  Why ruin a cute, hatke story!! They could've done muchh better.. 

Anyhow, the only good thing that will come out of this could be Kabir will start realising that Ms Reporter is interested in him, and we might get to know more about his past life.. but I dread to imagine the repercussions of it.. 
What if he shuts himself up to her! 
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 8 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Oh I really hope she does! 

Coz that was really immature and soo typical fan-girlish.. If those are the kind of questions contained in there, Kabir is definitely going to ask her to mind her own business.. 

*Bangs head on wall* why CV's!!  Why ruin a cute, hatke story!! They could've done muchh better.. 

Anyhow, the only good thing that will come out of this could be Kabir will start realising that Ms Reporter is interested in him, and we might get to know more about his past life.. but I dread to imagine the repercussions of it.. 
What if he shuts himself up to her! 

Thats the thing I fear the most!  He might go into his shell...sadly once again like he did with Naina. THough there reason was different but I suspect such a reaction from him. After this either he will get too curious abt her phangurling or completely stay away from her.
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Malika

Ananya and gang are sitting in cafeteria and they plan to make a questionnaire on Kabir for fun.
Trisha gives an example saying "was Tarini Kabir's first love interest or last"
Anaya gets the questionnaire printed but Kabir sees her and snatches the papers from her hand. He looks angry.

Thank you so much 😛

This is   ðŸ˜•
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks 
Kabir looks so cute, when he gets angry 
shreya_32 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs...looks like ananya is khulari marofying herself..!it is the height of childishness yar.it will be really natural if kabir gets angry on her.bt i do hope he doesnt give her d long time silent treatment aftr this...ysterday's precap was a bliss to watch nd nw this nonsense!nd that trisha...   ðŸ˜¡ that girl is really pissing me off...i alwys knew that she will gonna land anu in trouble some day...!
NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched the promo... I don't know, but at the end of the promo, ananya didn't look as if she was caught. 
So perhaps, she said some excuse and was thinking she got away? Kabir might realise what the questionnaire was about after sometime? in the promo he might have been annoyed by something else? My point of view, of course! ðŸ˜†

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_wish

thanks

Kabir looks so cute, when he gets angry

Exactly