Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I am also waiting for it . but Right now i want the DAMNN TRAILER first . They released the First Song But not the Trailer

I agree, and honestly, selfie is not the best song. I heard the full audio and it's average.
Anyways, 😭

on a side note, PRDP has around 11 romantic songs ☺️ sugar overdose 😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
PRDP is a love Story plus it is SLB's venture ..Songs will have to be Romantic . & Himesh is damnn good music Director when it comes to Romantic music . But I am sure BB too will have good Songs . I am waiting for SalEena Songs And for that Adnan Sami's Kawaali Song too .
There were rumors Atif sang for BB, but I think it's a fake rumor 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like the song hope we get an entire rap or remix version, want a promo song too 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted by ankur baruah You May Also Like News on: Videos at Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Here is presenting the official song video 'Selfie Le Le Re' from the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan starring Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Music of the song is composed by Pritam. Lyrics are penned by Mayur Puri. Song is sung by Vishal Dadlani, Nakash Aziz and Pritam. After watching the promo it can be easily said that the song is chartbuster from word go. Selfie song is peppy and definitely strike chord with the audiences.

Salman Khan is playing a Bajrangi Bali (Hanuman) 'Bhakt' in the film. Kareena is playing the love interest of Salman.  Nawazuddin Siddiqui is also having a pivotal role in the film.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Jai Jai Bajrang Bali 
Tod de dushman ki nali. 🥳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

There were rumors Atif sang for BB, but I think it's a fake rumor 

Oh Is it ? No idea as I never heard this news . But I hope it is true . Lets see.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@iSalmanFanatic: "It has been a Long, Multi-city Schedule for Bajrangi Bhaijaan which we have Finished in Record time." - Kabir Khan! #SelfieLeLeOnRepeat
awesomegurti thumbnail
@iSalmanFanatic: "After the wrap, everybody was in the mood to unwind and Salman Khan was gracious enough to host us." - Kabir Khan! #SelfieLeLeOnRepeat
awesomegurti thumbnail
@iSalmanFanatic: "All of us are very Thrilled, Happy and Satisfied with the way Bajrangi Bhaijaan has shaped up." - Kabir Khan #SelfieLeLeOnRepeat #EID2015