Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates - Page 110

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Kabir says Trailer doesn't do justice, you have to watch the film to know what I'm saying. This is salmans best performance til date

wow 

Trailer is always of 2 mins . So ofcourse we haven't seen anything . I simply can't wait to see the film . Kabir is a sensible Dirctor . & If he has given this Statement then Surely a Worthwatching Performance of Salman is going to come on 17th of July ( Grrr ..Still 10 Days left 😡😭)
Originally posted by SalmankiJaan

Sometimes I wonder if Salman smells like curry
He has a very distinctive Indian look to him, and Indians also have a distinctive smell. I wonder if inherited that also 😆

Also he doesnt too hygienic shaking hands and kissing random people, dicking down almost every second actress/starlet does he have an std?
Originally posted by SalmankiJaan

He has a very distinctive Indian look to him, and Indians also have a distinctive smell. I wonder if inherited that also 😆

Also he doesnt too hygienic shaking hands and kissing random people, dicking down almost every second actress/starlet does he have an std?

Hahaaa 😆 . Your Comment reminded me of Sonam's Statement where she said that Salman Khan Smells damnn Good 😳😆 ...

I think In PRDP Interviews We will get Answer to it 😛😆

Salman Khan's much awaited film Bajrangi Bhaijaan is about to see its big release. The film which is directed by Kabir Khan also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, as Salman's ladylove. BB' music is out and the first song which hit our screens was Selfie Le Le Re, which has managed to create an impact on the audience. Owing to its quirky feel and goofy video, the track has become a hit and is sung be selfie addicts all over! Other numbers like Tu Chahiye and Bhar Do Jholi Meri have struck an emotional chord with the listeners and party songs like Aaj Ki Party have managed to make fans groove and how. I have a LOT to say about BB's music album created by ace composer Pritam. Here's my music review of the same:

Selfie Le Le Re

This track starts with bang. The minute I heard Selfie Le Le Re's intro, I knew that this song would be upbeat, fun and eventually prove to be a hit with the masses. The background music makes for a pleasing listen, owing to the captivating beats of the dhol, infused with western and electro ones. This when teamed with Vishal Dadlani's twangy voice, is a complete package. The best part about this number is the rap section which adds a new flavor to the audio presentation and keeps the listener intrigued. The track concludes on a dhamkedaar note with heavy beats of the dhol and a tune which ends up being stuck in one's head throughout the day. At least, that was the case with me!

Tu Chahiye

Atif Aslam's magical voice makes any number a great listen and same is the case with Tu Chahiye. This romantic track starts with a pleasant guitar solo and gradually transcends into a collaboration of techno beats. I like the way tune of this song has been infused with the heavy beats and the section in the middle with the sarangi stops the song from being monotonous. I would have liked it had other instruments been used to do the same as towards the end, this number does tend to get slightly repetitive. Nonetheless, this soulful track makes for a pleasant listen!

Bhar Do Jholi Meri

This track is my favourite one from the entire album. It is the essence of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, as it speaks of an emotional bond between Salman and the little Pakistani girl he is trying to help out. The number is an extremely emotional one and singer Adnan Sami does justice to it with his soulful voice. The song has an appealing mixture of tabla beats, a group of qawali singers in the background and a memorable melody. The best element of the track is its heartwarming lyrics. Listen to Jholi Bhar Do Meri and you won't be disappointed!

Aaj Ki Party

If this track doesn't rule Ganpati Festival in Mumbai this year, I'll be rather surprised. It seems like Pritam is big on dhol and tabla beats as these two instruments have been used greatly in this song as well. What's interesting is the whistle sound in the background, which gives this number an out and out Tapori feel. Mika Singh does it again, with his effortless singing and I'm sure this track will become the party song of the year.

Chicken Song

As soon as this track started playing, I was like "whaaa?" The Chicken Song is everything a quirky number needs to be. I would say this song is absolutely senseless in terms of its lyrics and conception. However, it does possess an appealing melody to it. It instantly reminded me of the song Maria Picatche, as it has a Goan feel to it. This track makes for an entertaining listen and singer Mohit Chauhan and composer Pritam work magic with their voices.

Zindagi (Reprise)

This track isn't heavy on beats but has an extremely unique tune. The melody of this soulful number is haunting, and has a feel good factor to it. Singer Jubin Nautiyal voice adds an extra zing to this song and Zindagi makes for an inspirational and motivational listen. You will like it!

Verdict

All in all, I would give a thumbs up to Pritam for coming up with a versatile and creative album.The songs that stand out FOR ME are Bhar Do Jholi Meri and Selfie Le Le Re. Each track is different from the other and those looking for a refreshing music, will like Bajrangi Bhaijaan's album!

Rating:3.5 out of 53.5 Star Rating

Reviewed by Rukmini Chopra

Bajrangi Bhaijaan music review: This Salman Khan starrer is the musical blockbuster of 2015!

By India.com Entertainment Desk @indiacom | July 06, 2015 8:00 PM | comment
Tags: Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan music review, Bajrangi Bhaijaan songs, Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan

"Bajrangi Bhaijaan" is all set for release on 18th July, 2015. This is Salman's second project with director Kabir Khan. Kabir Khan's last release was "Ek Tha Tiger" which was a blockbuster.  The music of "Ek Tha Tiger" was by Sohail Sen and Sajid-Wajid. The songs were trending everywhere.  Where Mashallah became the hottest number for dance, Laapata made it to the list of most romantic songs of that year. The sweetest sight was watching Salman go behind Katrina in the Banjaara song. The music of "Ek tha Tiger" made it really big on the music charts. READ: Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Director Kabir Khan audtioned over 5000 kids for the role of Munni

The music of Kabir Khan's upcoming movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a treat for everybody. There is a song for every mood in this movie. The music is by music composer Pritam Chakraborty.

"Selfie le le re" which is sung by Vishal Dadlani, Pritam and Nakash Aziz will definitely be the ultimate  song for all the Ganpati Visarjans this year. The song is high on energy and the video is great. Vishal Dadlani's voice gives that extra punch to the already foot tapping song. Most of the lovers dedicate "Tu Chahiye" to their loved ones now. The song is a huge hit. The beautiful lyrics in Atif Aslam's voice and Pritam's music just makes that song divine.  "Aaj Ki Party" sung by superstar Mika is the festival song of this year. Salman and Kareena look lovely in this vibrant Eid song.  When you hear Adnan Sami singing "Bhar do Jholi meri", you feel that God has actually descended on earth. The song is really pure and it reaches out to our hearts. "Chicken song' is a fun song sung by Mohit Chauhan. The lyrics are very catchy and it will be loved by all the little kids. "Zindagi" is a beautiful song sung by Zubin Nautiyal and Pritam.

There is nothing happier than a movie which has songs of such high quality. You will automatically fall in love with the songs of "Bajrangi Bhaijaan". All in all the music is a big hit. One should definitely not miss out on the music of "Bajrangi Bhaijaan".

Ratings: 4 stars.

Yayyy🥳

Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
#Kareena Has a Gr8 Role;She Plays a School Teacher.I've Always Liked Her & Was Keen 2 Work Wid Her - @kabirkhankk! #10DaysToBajrangiBhaijaan
I've known #Kareena For the Longest
Time. There's a Long History to Our 'Connection' - @BeingSalmanKhan ! #10DaysToBajrangiBhaijaan
Salman was planning to screen Bajrangi Bhaijaan for Shah Rukh Khan but right now, he has asked his team to check with Aamir's schedule too. The Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor is looking out for options to screen the movie for both his friends together.

Aamir and Shah Rukh were the first ones to share Bajrangi Bhaijaan's first look on their social accounts as they had loved the first look and are looking forward to its release. Salman loved their friendly gesture and now wants to screen the film for both of them. Salman's team is trying their best to figure the best possible schedule for all three of them as everyone is running on a tight schedule.

While SRK is now busy shooting for Fan, Aamir will soon begin Dangal. But when it's a Salman Khan film, we are sure both the Khans will take out time from their busy schedule and enjoy the film.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a special film for Salman. He is going all out for its promotion as he wants the film to reach out to the masses only because the movie has a strong message and supports peace and unity. He feels that this will surely help in the betterment of mankind.

Recently a promotional song from the film was also released- Aaj ki party mere taraf se', which has struck a chord with all his fans instantly. The film is slated for an Eid release, but before that ,you might just spot all the three Khans of Bollywood watching the film together soon.
@SabinaLamba: When i met #Harshali - first thing she told me was, Mujhe aapki tarah superstar banaiye na" @BeingSalmanKhan #
@iSalmanFanatic: Salman Khan Arm Werstling with Karan Patel & Dances w/ Divyanka Tripathi on Sets of YHM! http://t.co/RRhlNi4FZH