Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates - Page 101

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@iSalmanFanatic: "I'm Happy that I Sang Tu Chahiye also I Wanted to Contribute to Salman Khan's 1st Home Production and No Better way than This."- @itsaadee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Astral - Bajrangi Bhaijaan promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpz3TlR1aMA[/YOUTUBE]
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail

Edited by TIGER_KHAN - 8 years ago
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Faridoon Shahryar@iFaridoon

EXCLUSIVE:@kabirkhankk told me today that #BajrangiBhaijaan is @BeingSalmanKhan 's best performance till date."Its a milestone," he said.

XCLUSIV:@kabirkhankk told me that Salim sb told @BeingSalmanKhan aftr #BB screening,"ye tumhaare career ka sabse behetreen performance hai".

.@kabirkhankk says that the Jabalpur religious group that has objected to #BB r looking 4 5 min of publicity n r best ignored #TalkingFilms

.@kabirkhankk says that the message of humanity in #BB is v profound n it will appeal to ppl on both sides of d border.It has no negativity.

Exclusive:Mr Sajid Nadiadwala has told @kabirkhankk that #BajrangiBhaijaan should cross Rs 300 crore. #TalkingFilms

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: TIGER_KHAN

Joginder Tuteja@Tutejajoginder

#Breaking - 1. Just heard from a VERY RELIABLE insider, a force to reckon with himself, that #BajrangiBhaijaan is a BLOCKBUSTER all the way!

Joginder Tuteja@Tutejajoginder

2. As per him, #BajrangiBhaijaan as a film is even better than promo, and @BeingSalmanKhan has excelled in showing the emotional side of him

Akshaye Rathi@akshayerathi

This is a masterstroke! Will make kids want to watch the movie the day it releases! #BajrangiBhaijaan #ChickenSong https://youtu.be/dkdUVLHMP4w 

Plzzz I am already dying to watch the Film .. Now Don't make me more impatient 😭😆
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qT2UNhjMdM[/YOUTUBE] 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This Should be the PERFECT ENDING for the Film . I WISH !! ❤️

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The Khan family attends special screening of Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan; view pics

Sat, July 4, 2015 2:29pm IST by Sreeju Sudhakaran
27SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
The Khan family attends special screening of Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan; view pics

The show at Light Box was attended by close members of Salman's family, including the man himself.

The makers of Bajrangi Bhaijaan held a special screening for Salman Khan and his family yesterday at Light Box. Many of his close family members and friends attended the event.  His younger brothers, Sohail Khan and Arbaaz, and Salman's parents missed the event.

Salman Khan was looking quite serious, as he entered the venue. Was he worried over his family's reactions over the film?

Salman-Khan-(3)

Salman-Khan-(1)

Salman youngest sister, Arpita arrived with her husband, Aayush Sharma.

Arpita-Khan-040715

Salman's other sister, Alvira Agnihotri and her husband, actor/producer Atul Agnihotri, came to the show in separate cars.

DSC_0600-040715 Salman-Khan--(1)

Even Salman Khan's good friends, Elli Avram, the former Bigg Boss contestant, and Daisy Shah, Salman's heroine in Jai Ho, came for the show.

Elli-Avram-(4)

We really wonder what Salman's family had to say about the film once it was over. But we can bet they would nothing short of praises!

Directed by Kabir Khan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan will hit the screens on July 17.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pritam creates 'chicken song' for Bajrangi Bhaijaan

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 20, 2015 - 15:45 hrs IST
#

While one of the songs in the upcoming Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan is about selfie, the other one in the film is about 'chickens'. Yes, you heard it right! Chicken sounds will be a part of this composition by music director Pritam.

"The tune came easily, but the lyrics were tricky and took time. It's a situational song and integral to the plot. We wanted it to work for the story and also the audience, particularly kids since the film's hero Salman Khan has a huge kid fan base," informs Pritam, confessing that lyricist Mayur Puri had quite a hard time finding the correct words for the song. 

Further talking about the composition of the song itself, Pritam added that after a long hunt for the perfect chicken sound, he discovered two experts, Wylie Galt Gustafson from Montana, USA who is a yodeller famous for his chicken yodle song and the creator and voice of the signature Yahooo-oo-oo for Yahoo Inc; and the other is Nernhard Betschart, a leading Swiss yodeller. "I contacted both of them and they agreed to collaborate with me on this song. We recorded on skype and the song has come out really well," says Pritam. 

Directed by Kabir Khan and produced by Eros International, Bajrangi Bhaijaan also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and is slated to release on 16 July.