Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates - Page 86

Posted: 8 years ago
@iSalmanFanatic: "During Festive Period, Family Gets Time to Watch the Movie Together and Enjoy. A Lot of my Films have Released on Festivals." - Salman Khan
@iSalmanFanatic: "In BW Diwali, Christmas have been Considered Good Release Window. But it was Salmans Wanted that Made EID a Lucrative Window."- Amar Butala
@iSalmanFanatic: "Ek Tha Tiger Release Hysteria Was A Phenomenon & Had to be Seen to Beleive. Hysteria That Surrounds Salman Khan's EID Films." - Kabir Khan!

@iSalmanFanatic: "And I'm Sensing a Familiar Public Euphoria Building Up for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. I Can't Wait for EID to Bring On Bajrangi Bhaijaan." - Kabir!
@iFaridoon: EXCLUSIVE:"My most challenging role so far...yet to come...its #Sultan ":@BeingSalmanKhan #TalkingFilms
@iFaridoon: .@BeingSalmanKhan confirmed to me that he's doing #Dabangg3 .When I asked him if its releasing on #Eid2017 he said he's not aware of it...
@iFaridoon: .@iamsrk is looking forward to #BajrangiBhaijaan and he's hoping its a big success
@iFaridoon: "#BajrangiBhaijaan is about positivity.Its a Hindi film which has a larger than life backdrop": @BeingSalmanKhan #TalkingFilms
@iFaridoon: "A simple man n to what levels he goes to drop a Pakistani kid back home to her parents.Simple plot.There can't b a more beautiful plot":SK
@iFaridoon: "The Pakistani kid is unable to get visa and passport as the embassy is closed 4 a month but he has 2 drop her back home": @BeingSalmanKhan
@iFaridoon: "I hav not played a more noble charctr thn #BajrangiBhaijaan n I don't think any1 else has played such a noble character": @BeingSalmanKhan