moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok Kabir was talking about Salim Sir . He loved the film 😃
@Sara

BB gonna be amazing & beautiful Film . And So as PRDP . But I can write on Stamp that Evenif Salman will deserve to get the Award ..He will not get it . Infact They will keep Shahrukh for once but not Salman . U would have seen how they nominated Shahrukh for Crappy HNY ..but didn't nominate Salman for Kick who was amazing in the film as Devil .
Originally posted by: wat_up

Salman-Kabir Khan's Jodi can become one of the greatest in Indian Cinema after Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has become one of the most awaited film of the year as Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and director Kabir Khan have teamed up for the second time.

Salman-Kabir are the BEST .. Totally Rab ne Bana di Jodi lol 😆 .. Nazar naa lage .. 😳😃
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Sara

BB gonna be amazing & beautiful Film . And So as PRDP . But I can write on Stamp that Evenif Salman will deserve to get the Award ..He will not get it . Infact They will keep Shahrukh for once but not Salman . U would have seen how they nominated Shahrukh for Crappy HNY ..but didn't nominate Salman for Kick who was amazing in the film as Devil .

Thats true but I am sure BB will be much better than kick. It might be the role of lifetime. I dont know whether he'll get it or not but I am sure its gonna be amazing. The hype and the craze is different for BB. its gonna be one great movie.

Salman next three movies BB, PRDP, and SULTAN will be AMAZING. Hopefully this run will continue.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Should we make Sultan update topic as well?
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wat_up

Salman-Kabir Khan's Jodi can become one of the greatest in Indian Cinema after Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has become one of the most awaited film of the year as Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and director Kabir Khan have teamed up for the second time.

Yeah jess let's just hope they pull of a hatrickk now with a 3rd collaboration😃 
Edited by ILovePrem - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Saraa.

Should we make Sultan update topic as well?

I think we should wait until shooting starts... as we know there is a lot going on in his life at the moment 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@iSalmanFanatic: "I've Lots of Friends Who've Acted in Bajrangi Bhaijaan - @BeingSalmanKhan and Kareena Kapoor so I'm Excited for the Movie." - SRK
awesomegurti thumbnail
@Being_Jeet2: SRK - "I liked the #Barangi poster so I promoted it. Salman is looking very cool. I saw the trailer, I liked it as well,"
awesomegurti thumbnail
@kabirkhankk: The legend whose scripts we studied as film students saw #BajrangiBhaijaan tonight. His warm hug meant more than any box office figures