Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Some shots in the trailer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan' show Salman Khan calling Kareena Kapoor behenji'. Doing that was surely not easy for Salman.

At the trailer launch of Bajrangi Bhaijaan' on Thursday, Salman Khan was quizzed about calling Kareena Kapoor behenji' in the film and this is what Salman had to say.

"Dil pe pathhar rakh kar I called Bebo (Kareena Kapoor) behenji' in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. She is too pretty to be called that," Salman said.

The superstar added that he is more comfortable in calling Kareena other names.

"I can address her as Bebo, baby, sweetheart, jaan," Salman said.

All this while Kareena Kapoor couldn't cease smiling.

Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor's peerless romance in song Tu Chahiye'

Salman Khan shares a great rapport with Kareena Kapoor and has worked with her in films like 'Bodyguard' and 'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna'.

The chemistry between the two was evident at the trailer launch of Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. ApunKaChoice brings you some photos depicting that chemistry ahead.

Watch Trailer: Salman Khan blows you away in Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very good questions and awesome answers by Kabir . I think Qwaali dong is best in the album . Kabir indirectly confirmed that Salman was the first and last choice for Salman . 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Talkingmoviez.com
@Talkingmoviez
#BajrangiBhaijaan Trailer gets 2.2 Million views in just 24 hrs, beats#Kick Record @Team_SalmanKhan @KareenaOnlinetalkingmoviez.com/bajrangi-bhaij...

Home  Kareena Kapoor  Bajrangi Bhaijaan Trailer crosses 2 Million views in 24 Hrs, beats Kick

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Trailer crosses 2 Million views in 24 Hrs, beats Kick

June 19, 2015 0

Salman Khan - Kareena Kapoor's Bajrangi Bhaijaan Theatrical Trailer crosses 2.2 Million Views in 24 Hours on You Tube and beats Kick Record; Trailer gets over 40,000 Likes within 24 Hours.

The Theatrical Trailer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan was launched by Salman Khan yesterday at a event in Mumbai and it was simultaneously uploaded on 3 channels officially by the makers.

The theatrical trailer has crossed over 2 Million views within 24 Hours, Below is the break up of the view count on 3 different channels-

1. Salman Khan Films (Youtube) -  9,29,311

2. Eros Entertainment (Youtube) - 3,62,143

3. Bajrangi Bhaijaan FB Page - 10,05.434

Total - 22,96,888

Bajrangi Bhaijaan directed by Kabir Khan stars Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Harshali Malhotra in pivotal roles. The movie is all set to release this EID - 17th July 2015.

wat_up thumbnail
So excited..that the trailer is being so well received!!🥳🥳
Amazing thing that Trailer got received so well ðŸ˜ƒ
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tu chahiye is really growing on me
it is picturized so well
completely Desi
MAKING OF SELFIE SONG

Awww hahaa Salman totally becomes a Kid with Kids .There is no doubt that how badly he love Kids ðŸ˜³ . In last the way he says "Gir jaana chahiye tha naa sabko"😆. He was enjoying with them ..And children too were like "Ek selfie sir! plzz"😳

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HanwrCgOJ_A[/YOUTUBE]
wat_up thumbnail
Kabir Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a very warm story about human relationships set against a larger-than-life background. With two superstars Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, a great actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and a debut of the most gorgeous little girl, it looks all set to be this Eid's big entertainer. Post the trailer launch, Salman and Kareena spoke exclusively to the Bombay Times. Excerpts:

Conversation with Salman Khan:

The character you play in Bajrangi Bhaijaan seems to be very close to what you are in your real life.
When I heard this script for the first time, I felt greedy that this script should not go to anybody else. It's such a beautiful story and I don't think anyone could have told this story better than Kabir and me. It's a simple story about human relationships against a larger-than-life backdrop. It's happened to me for the first time that even when I was shooting this film, every time there was an emotional scene, tears would automatically roll down my cheeks without any effort. My character in Bajrangi Bhaijaan is what my parents have taught me to be, a simple person.

You have chosen to make this the first film that you have produced. Talk about the message you want to give through the film?
It's such a positive film. If there is anyone who wants to see peace in both our countries (India and Pakistan), and wants to see the positive side of us and them, and wants to finish the animosity between the two countries, they should watch this film. Bajrangi Bhaijaan's character goes to drop a Pakistani child, who cannot even speak, who is without a visa or a passport, back to her parents in her country and I think that is the noblest thought. There are so many films that are made and take advantage of this void between our nations. Their people come and play cricket here, their singers are appreciated here, our movies are watched there. The problem is not with the people. You would rather be at peace with your neighbouring nation as against being at war. They lose people from their side, we lose people from our side. But when a person is dead, be it from here or there, when the bullet is fired, it goes straight to the mother's heart. It destroys the whole family. We need to make films for the betterment of society and we were lucked out that we hit upon this beautiful story. People from here and there have so much respect for each other. And this whole thing about being Hindu versus Muslim animosity, I don't see it. I don't see it when my film releases, I don't see it when I travel from place to place as we are loved universally. This is what I have grown up on. My mother is Hindu, my father is Muslim, Helen aunty is Catholic, Alvira, Sohail and now, Arpita are married to Hindus. So, even saying Hindu-Muslim doesn't sound good to us. But how do you address that? The love that I am bestowed upon by my fans, I don't see any religion there, I don't see any mass, class or creed there. I just get love. And the love that I get is what I want to give forward.

Have you ever been to Pakistan?
I have been there only once when I was 15 years old as my dad's older sister had moved there with her family.

You normally like to shoot in Mumbai or at most, in close-by places likes Panvel or Karjat. This time you have travelled all across India. 
Kabir likes to shoot all over the world. He used to be a documentary filmmaker and is thus very fond of travelling. In my last film Ek Tha Tiger, he had made me go around the world. Now in this film, to keep it real, we could not go out of India, but he ensured that he showed me the entire nation, that too the innards of our country, but it was such a beautiful experience. Ek to mera cardio achcha ho jaata tha and also, I have now come to understand that we should shoot in our beautiful country only. Why do we shoot abroad? If the film becomes a hit, then everybody will go to see those locations in which we shot and and that will lead to the increase in our tourism.

Talk about working with Kareena?
She is boring but I like boring. She is wonderful and for me she has always been Lolo's (Karisma Kapoor) younger sister and now I see her as a young woman. It's amazing to work with her. She is not complicated at all, is very confident about her work and is fun to be with. You can be yourself with her. Of course, I also have this advantage with her as I have known her since she was nine, so we are both comfortable with each other. We needed an actress who had the maturity and talent to look like a teacher and look convincingly secular.

Between Karisma and Kareena who are you closer to?
As far as fondness is there, it has always been Lolo.

Have you ever been friends with Saif Ali Khan?
We have worked together and we have hung out together, but I don't know Saif very well. He is not a friend, he is an acquaintance. He is a thorough gentleman, very respectful, is a very decent guy and Bebo is very happy with him.

Conversation with Kareena Kapoor Khan: 

You have known Salman since you were nine. Did you ever imagine that you would be his heroine?
Lolo and him were shooting a film called Jaagruti. I was nine. He was shooting with Lolo and had just packed up and come back from the shoot when I first saw him in the corridor of the hotel. I was in my night pyjamas and even though I was shy of him, but still managed to tell him, 'Listen, one day I am going to work with you and I am going to be a big superstar.' From 9 then to 34 today, it's just been a wonderful journey of knowing the Khan family and they supporting my sister first and now me.

What is Salman like?
Salman is the only superstar in this nation who is unfazed by his success or failure. And that is what makes him the biggest superstar. Actually even Saif and me are quite like that as we also don't take our success and failures seriously. Salman's superstardom is beyond Bollywood today. He was always meant to be the biggest superstar, there was never two ways about it. Of course, he has a dashing smile that is unbeatable and I feel that is what pulls his fans to him. He has this smile that can make you cry and your heart can melt. I don't think he has changed from when I was nine, only his muscles have grown bigger. I feel that he just does not have a bad bone in him.

How different are Saif and Salman?
They are similar in the way they live their life. Their heart is of gold and they don't ever think before helping their family or friend or near and dear ones. Saif is a lot more English. He has had a very different life altogether.

Has Saif changed over time?
I feel that I have grounded Saif a lot more. He has got a lot more responsible when it comes to his wife, his home and his children. I feel a man in his forties is just unbelievable compared to a man in his thirties. There is a dramatic change. They have a much bigger sense of belonging. Also, they are just so much more attractive. I love the little lines on their faces. It just shows their experience that I find very sexy.

For the latest in Bollywood news, like us on Facebook >>> TOIEntertain

For latest Bollywood updates follow us on Twitter >>> @TOIEntertain

For more interesting Bollywood news and pictures follow us on Pinterest>>>timesofindia

For latest Bollywood updates follow us on G+ >>> The Times of India Entertainment

WATCH: Kareena turns sexy for 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - TOI
wat_up thumbnail

21h
@beingChef_AB @kabirkhankk There are 7 songs... We will be giving you one every few days - KK
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Indian superstar Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which is about a man discovering love during a journey from India to Pakistan, may release across the border due to its positive message, says a Pakistani film distributor. Zain Wali, representative of a film distribution company Everready Pictures, said that he is extremely positive about the film's release in the country, reports Dawn.com.

"The film is set to release on Eid and this is 102 percent confirmed. There are no objections in the film and we are confident that it will make it to the cinemas with Bin Roye and other films," Wali said.

RELATED: Watch the trailer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan

The Kabir Khan directorial narrates a story of a Hindu man out on mission to take a young Pakistani girl, who is mute, back to her country. It chronicles the adventures and experiences he stumbles upon during his road trip. The film also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and is slated to hit the screen on the occasion of Eid, which is likely on July 18.

Salman's films are popular for gravity defying stunts and their masala content. Bajrangi Bhaijaan stands true to this image, but also runs high on emotional content. A slew of Indian films like Baby, Ek Tha Tiger and Agent Vinod faced a ban in Pakistan. But Wali says that the same may not be the case for Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

"The reason the Censor Board (in Pakistan) raised objections over Baby was because the film painted a controversial picture of Muslims. Bajrangi Bhaijaan is not against Pakistan, and the trailer alone can give a clean-cut depiction of the message it is giving out," Wali said.

RELATED: Who is Nawazuddin Siddiqui's character in Bajrangi Bhaijaan inspired by?

Wali points out that though he is positive about the film coming to Pakistan, the Censor Board will take the last call.

"Most importantly, we have faith that the film will see the light of the day in cinemas. The last stage regarding the release of any film, be it local or international, is the approval from the Censor Board. We are positive that the film will not face any challenges in this regard because we haven't heard anything dubious about it," he added.

The trailer of the Salman Khan film was released on June 18, and ever since, the superstar's fans haven't let the buzz around it die. Come Eid, Kabir Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan might just end up setting the box office on fire.