Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
: The love story is very mature and real. Yes, my part is a small one, but it is relevant. #Kareena #BBTrailerTomorrow
awesomegurti thumbnail
: Kareena Kapoor: "According to me, it's going to be one of Salman Khan's best performances." #BBTrailerTomorrowEdited by awesomegurti - 8 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
@: "The characters in the film are strong parts, whether it's me or @Nawazuddin_S or the kid." - Kareena Kapoor #BBTrailerTomorrow
awesomegurti thumbnail
Q: Did the tension of the ongoing hit and run case ruling reflect on Salman during the last schedule of the film?
KK: I don't think so. Salman is such a strong person. Even if something is affecting him, he doesn't let it come in the way of his work or showing it to people. He is a very strong man.
awesomegurti thumbnail

While shooting for Bajrangi Bhaijaan Salman was balancing quite a few things- his court hearing in the hit and run case included. Since you are good friends, how did you think he tackled these pressures and challenges?
You know Salman is somebody who is just unbelievable as a person. He is emotional and yet strong (Pauses). The best thing about Salman Khan is that he is unfazed. That's the right word for him. He is unfazed by his success, he is unfazed by his failure and he is unfazed by his superstardom. That's what makes him the biggest, most successful superstar of our times. He doesn't care that he is such a star. He is above his films. Entering with multiple bodyguards or just showing off clout is Not what defines a star. Somewhere I connect with him on that because I am like that too. I would want to do t
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ormax Media@OrmaxMedia

New entries: Selfie Le Le Re at no. 8, Hasi at 22, Pehli Baar at 25 #OrmaxHeartbeats

Embedded image permalink
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

This Movie based on What I'm reading gonna Rock !!
awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

This Movie based on What I'm reading gonna Rock !!

Don't leak if u knw
When is the promo for the Atif song coming ??? I thought Atif was exclusive to Tips films . Is BB a Tips film ??
awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

When is the promo for the Atif song coming ??? I thought Atif was exclusive to Tips films . Is BB a Tips film ??

T series