Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
TBH the song is a let down. And this is coming from a Salman fan. :/
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

TBH the song is a let down. And this is coming from a Salman fan. :/

I guess may be coz of the Lyrics which is little close to Pure Hindi U might be having problem in understanding it ..& So U might not have liked it . But If U will listen to it multiple times ..then the song will grow on u .
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like the song le le re I wonder why mika didn't sing it though because it voice suits these kinds vishal is good but loud still catchy tune !!
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked the le le selfie song.
I thought they were going to release the song on June 5th along with dil dhadakne do.
But I am glad it got released earlier than that.
I was waiting for it.
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

search ' Katrina Gulshan' on google

my eyes
wat_up thumbnail
#SelfieLeLeRe Has Reached 10K Likes! Have U Danced to this CHARTBUSTER Song Yet ?! Watch Here bit.ly/BB_SelfieLeLeRepic.twitter.com/x1Ols7EexX

wat_up thumbnail
Written by Sonal Gera | New Delhi | Updated: June 4, 2015 9:39 am

And he is back. The original Salman Khan, the one with his own inimitable style, the one with a certain madness and the one who can make even the most frivolous of songs worth watching and listening.

So our Bajrangi Bhaijaan' gyrates and make others dance to a song named Selfie Le Le Re' and he does it with elan.

The song, which serves as the most trusted proof that the Selfie Fever' is here to stay, shows Salman Khan dancing on the streets with gulaal' being thrown in the air. Along with the loud music, a herd of kids and few adults dressed as Lord Hanuman surround him.

And as happens in almost all his songs, there's a signature step too - the one with madness, as mentioned earlier.

Composed by Pritam and sung by Vishal Dadlani, the track is foot-tapping and just about ready to make it to the chartbusters' list. And if not that list, it will surely make to the most viewed list. You can not afford to miss this song, if you're a Salman fan. He has quite a selfie-face', we must say.

The lesson to thine - You want to impress Salman Khan, just take a jhappi and a selfie. Selfie Le Le Re'!

wat_up thumbnail

GULAAL, DHOLS AND CONFETTI FORM THE PERFECT BACKDROP AS SALMAN AND HIS FRIENDS DANCE IN A PROCESSION IN A COLOURFUL CELEBRATION AND WORSHIP OF LORD HANUMAN

Salman Khan and his gang of pint-sized Bajrang Balis make a splash in the first song,Selfie Le Le Re, from the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The peppy number, which has all the makings of a chartbuster, was released on Twitter by Salman.

Selfie lena acha lagta hai na? Chalo ab #SelfieLeLeRe gaana dekhohttp://t.co/O7TR07Uzt7@BBThisEid

Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) June 3, 2015

Gulaal, dhols and confetti form the perfect backdrop as Salman and his friends dance in a colourful celebration and worship of Lord Hanuman.

Composed by Pritam and choreographed by Remo D'Souza, Salman is reportedly introduced in the film with this song. Missing is actress Kareena Kapoor, who plays Salman's leading lady in the film, which is believed to be an inter-faith love story with Salman playing a Muslim and Kareena a Hindu.

The trailer of the film, which released on May 28, showed Salman as a devotee of Lord Hanuman who vows to help a little girl find her way home to Pakistan.

Directed by Kabir Khan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan will hit the screens on Eid this July, also the month when the Bombay High Court will begin hearing Salman's appeal against his conviction in the 2002-hit-and-run case in which he was handed a five-year jail term by a Sessions Court in Mumbai.

Watch

• salman khan
  • selfie le le re
  • bajrangi bhaijaan
  • bajrangi bhaijaan song
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For the first time ever, Salman Khan has allowed the shoot of a film at his Panvel farmhouse.

Salman's farmhouse in Panvel is his private turf. None dare venture therein without his consent. He loves to party there, but never has he allowed a film to be shot there. Not until now.

Apparently, director Kabir Khan was hard-pressed for both time and money to wrap up some portions of Bajrangi Bhaijaan' which is slated to release this July. He needed a location and Salman Khan came to his rescue.

"We were looking for a location to shoot when Salman offered us his farm. The recce team loved it," Kabir Khan is quoted as saying by HT.

Meanwhile, the online promotion of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has kicked off big time with the release of the film's teaser and the first song Selfie Le Le Re'.

The response has been very good so far and it looks like Salman Khan has another blockbuster on his hands this Eid.
Mika should have sung Selfie