If not barh (sp?) mein jaye Salman 😡
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AkaiShuichiGirl

so is it releasing today or is it not??

If not barh (sp?) mein jaye Salman 😡

Thursday. 

Fans, in the number of millions are glued to their laptops and desktops, awaiting the grand announcement and unveiling of 2015. Yes, Salman Khan was supposed to unveil the Bajrangi Bhaijaan teaser on Wednesday but we've got exclusive news that the teaser will only be online on Thursday. 

"Salman had planned a special surprise for all his fans and 50 lucky fans got to watch the teaser on Wednesday, before the teaser is unveiled for the world to see it," our source told us. The teaser was shown to the fans in presence of Kabir Khan, the director, who also revealed that the teaser would be out only on Thursday. 

"Kabir came, chatted with the fans, showed them the teaser and the fans simply loved it," the source told us. One of the fans, who caught the teaser, told us, "Kabir sir came and told us that the trailer will be launched on all digital platforms on Thursday at 8pm."

Now this news will break a lot of hearts as many people were waiting to catch the first glimpse of the film. But now, all of us needs to wait for another day before we can finally see our Bhaijaan doing all the action!  

Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh Yaar this is getting too much now . Kitna officially declare karke back out karenge , delay karenge ..Thatzz not Fair !! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan

Also for all my fans , I will soon start tweeting in and also.

paridhi2020 thumbnail

Thanking sharukh n amir for the 1st look of bajrangi bhaijaan. V touched n extremely happy . God's give them n thr fans all the happiness.

paridhi2020 thumbnail

^^^^^ Fan made

Originally posted by: paridhi2020

Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan

Also for all my fans , I will soon start tweeting in and also.

I hope He tweets the MUCH AWAITED Teaser today as We all are waiting for it , & he is online on twitter right now as well . Ab Itna wait karke ab kal tak ka wait karne ka stamina nahi hai hummein ..Atleast not in me.
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I hope He tweets the MUCH AWAITED Teaser today as We all are waiting for it , & he is online on twitter right now as well . Ab Itna wait karke ab kal tak ka wait karne ka stamina nahi hai hummein ..Atleast not in me.

he will tweet at 8pm IST .The teaser coming right that time .Have patience 😳

i heard on twitter the teaser is of 1 min .and its kickass .But not better than ETT.Just twitter rumours 😆
Pandey ji is on twitter right now..

4 minutes to go 
Originally posted by: paridhi2020

he will tweet at 8pm IST .The teaser coming right that time .Have patience 😳

i heard on twitter the teaser is of 1 min .and its kickass .But not better than ETT.Just twitter rumours 😆

Is it confirmed that he will tweet today ? Coz I am reading so many news & Articles regarding this . So much suspense around it ..& Seriously it is getting too frustrating now for me to wait 🥱😆

And I read on twitter that Everyone who watched it is going crazy and all are saying that They all loved it the most from all Salman movies Trailers ... Also I read that They all loved the Cute little Kid , Salman,Nawaz Chemistry too 😳😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago