Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3Mq_cS7AVRatrpGQi7QUQ

Trailer will be launched on this channel only .right ? So We can expect Trailer anytime soon as they launched the channel .
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Announcing the OFFICIAL YouTube channel of Salman Khan Films...
Subscribe NOW to get your movie updates: bit.ly/SalmanKhanFilms
wat_up thumbnail
Your LAST chance to view the teaser before anyone else! Tune in tomorrow for the #BBFirstLook contest to stand a chance to win a pass!

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Soo BBfirst look tomm? and trailer wednesday? Yes!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally now i CANT wait more. Waiting eagerly for first look and trailer. This is going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

User Actions
 Following
taran adarshVerified account@taran_adarsh

He's back. All set to shatter previous records. Chalo fans, get ready for the BO bonanza this festive season. Guess karo?

Retweet
Favorite
More

Braceurself 🥳
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

User Actions
  Follow
Komal Nahta@KomalNahta

First one to see something sensational. Can u guess what? My lips r sealed till Wednesday. But it is S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L! Believe me!!

👏
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

BollywoodLife has some great news to drive away your Monday morning blues. Seems like Salman fans' wait has FINALLY coming to an end...
Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer will be out this Wednesday. Yes, that's right May 27 is the big day! The trailer which was initially to release on May 21 alongside Kangana Ranaut's Tanu Weds Manu Returns, was postponed due to technical issues. However, trade analyst Komal Nahta unknowingly confirmed the trailer release with his recent tweet. His tweet reads, "First one to see something sensational. Can u guess what? My lips r sealed till Wednesday. But it is S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L! Believe me!!"

First one to see something sensational. Can u guess what? My lips r sealed till Wednesday. But it is S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L! Believe me!!

" Komal Nahta (@KomalNahta) May 25, 2015

C'mon, now don't we get the hint? WEDNESDAY it is...

The trailer has already garnered a lot of expectations. Recently, the actor showed the promo to industry bigwigs Sajid Nadiadwala and Aditya Chopra for a genuine feedback. And a source tells us that both the directors were blown over by the trailer. "Both the producers loved the teaser and are very happy with the way it's turned out. Now, the actor will be launching the teaser soon. It is set to release any day." said the source.

Salman's spokesperson further confirmed, "The feedback on the teaser is overwhelming. Salman wants to surprise his fans by releasing the teaser unexpectedly and not announce it and then release it."

Unfortunately or let's say fortunately in this case, Komal's tweet has just given out the biggest surprise EVER! Are we excited? Shoutout for BB in the comments below!
wat_up thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
User Actions
  Follow
Mini MathurVerified account@minimathur

And the countdown begins for the first look of #BajrangiBhaijaan !! The official handle is @BBThisEid Win a contest & be the 1st to see it

Retweet
Favorite
Follow
More