Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
While fans were eagerly awaiting a glimpse of their favourite superstar Salman Khan in Bajrangi Bhaijaan, now we hear that they may have to wait for some more time before they catch the star in action. The promo of the film, which was supposed to release along with Kangna Ranaut, Madhavan starrer Tanu Weds Manu Returns, has been postponed by a week.

Though there hasn't been any official statement on the reason behind the delay, speculations have it that the team wants to promo to look brilliant and impress the fans, hence they wanted to take some more time to shape it well.

Starring Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui in prominent roles, the film is slated to rel
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they dint even release the first look ! ðŸ˜¡ i hope the promotion is nothing like that of kick's... 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know it's too frustrating to wait for the First Look and Teaser 😔 ..But I think On other side that it's good as We as Fans & They as Makers want best for the movie . So I think if they had decided to delay it ..then surely there must be good in it for the movie .
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's quite an unhappy news for all you Salman Khan fans! The much awaited Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer which was supposed to hit the web today, has got postponed. Yes, that's right! Though there isn't any official announcement, we hear the makers are still not convinced with the look of it. Knowing how eagerly everyone's waiting for the first look of BB, makers are assuring that the promo turns out to be nothing less than a blockbuster. Hence it is taking a little longer. But fans need not dishearten. The wait is definitely going to be worth it as the promo is speculated to release within a week's time.

Meanwhile, our source exclusively reveals to us that Salman has personally overlooked the making of the promo. He sat down with the team and decided which scenes from the film should feature in the promo. Our source also tells us that it is a heart warming promo and will leave the fans craving for more!

Directed by Kabir Khan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in lead roles. The film is releasing on Eid this year, tentatively dated July 17. Keep watching this space for more updates!Subscribe to me on YouTube
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have a feeling that the promotions are gonna be dull. Oh no!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great they doing it at gaiety like with KICK!!
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CA Richa Jain @CA_Richa07  

@item_boyy @minimathur Yaaa.. ?expectations From Kabir Is So High... I just want BB Teaser Just Like #ETT Teaser.. It will Rock..

Mini MathurVerified account@minimathur

@CA_Richa07 it will:))

TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
THE SALMAN KHAN @ppritam009  

@minimathur please mini mam ,it's not that we don't trust u ,you guys will come out with best ever no doubt ,but hamari excitement ko samjho

Mini MathurVerified account@minimathur

@ppritam009 The teaser, first look, poster, trailor... Its all ready. There are a lot of factors that decide when to release what.

salman has no release in 2016 now..

:(
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

salman has no release in 2016 now..

:(

Sultan and probably one more maybe NEME