Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
User Actions
  Follow
Mini MathurVerified account@minimathur

At Zojila pass ... The gateway to Ladakh. Onwards to Gumri, Drass, the second coldest inhabited place in the world.

Retweet
Favorite
Follow
More
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can't wait for the Trailer . Everything related to this Film is totally Perfect . I wish the whole team All d best 👍🏼

btw minus two degree ? 😲 .. I hope Salman will be totally alright in such a severe cold climate as his pain always comesback in  such a cold whether
2RsFan thumbnail
Team Salman Khan @teamofsalman  

[ New Pic ] Salman Khan on the sets of Bajrangi Bhaijaan in Sonamarg Kashmir

View translation
Embedded image permalink
2RsFan thumbnail

Embedded image permalink
No idea ..May be a Fan or might be any Crew member .

Any inside information about Teaser release? Is it releasing tomm or We will see the Trailer on 21st directly ?
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Home  News  Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan Qawali song sung by Adnan Sami

Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan Qawali song sung by Adnan Sami

May 14, 2015 0

Singer Adnan Sami records a Qawali for Salman Khan's Big Eid Release Bajrangi Bhaijaan at Ashmuqam Shrine in Kashmir; Bajrangi Bhaijaan Trailer to be out on 22nd May.

The shooting of Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan is on its last legs and now we hear that Pakistani Singer Adnan Sami recently recorded a Qawali for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

If sources are to be believed, the Qawali comes at a very pivotal portion of the film which will feature Salman Khan and the Child Artist. Many options were considered to record the song, however music director Pritam finally gave a nod to Adnan Sami's version of Qawali which will finally be a part of the film.

Adnan Sami spent some quality time with Salman Khan and the entire team of Bajrangi Bhaijaan at Kashmir and also expressed his happiness of spending time with the team on social networking website Twitter. The singer said-

"Recently, in one of the most Romantic, Surreal & Beautiful places in the world - Pahalgam, Kashmir, with the love of my life Roya jan."

The singer also shared his photographs with Salman Khan on the social networking website. Bajrangi Bhaijaan is all set to release on 17th July 2015.

It's gonna be an eid song?  Look forward to RAMZAN even more this year...because My eidi will be bajrangi bhaijaan  🥳
i hear some ppl are saying teaser tommorow? too much fun!! 😳
but i doubt it. 
Wow Qawali  👍🏼⭐️ . Now I just can't wait for it more as I love Sufi & Adnan's Voice 😃 . This wait is killing me seriously 😭 .

2RsFan thumbnail

Embedded image permalink