Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by awesomegurti

: Salman Is In kashmir For 7 days shoot Of #BajrangiBhaijaan He Will B Back on 19 May & in the evening Of 21st May there is the trailer launch

DAMNN!! When this 21 gonna come .. SO MUCH WAIT 😭😭
Originally posted by nana5

'

Hayeee !! Salman-Bebo and Snow ..It surely can't get better and more Romantic ❤️
Originally posted by awesomegurti

This week Teaser il come ; can't wait

Is it confirmed that teaser is coming this Friday ? ..I hope so ..Coz Trailer naa sahi Teaser toh dikhega iss Week else it's such a Frustrating thing to wait for Trailer of Salman's movie ..atleast for me 😆
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hayeee !! Salman-Bebo and Snow ..It surely can't get better and more Romantic ❤️

Can't wait for saleena snow pic

Hope Bebo joins soon 😳
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Is it confirmed that teaser is coming this Friday ? ..I hope so ..Coz Trailer naa sahi Teaser toh dikhega iss Week else it's such a Frustrating thing to wait for Trailer of Salman's movie ..atleast for me 😆

As per article teaser must cm this week

But fans bashing Eros ; Bcz Eros deleted the info/ tweet if bb trailer release date
Eros releasing Hero trailer first n all
They r ignoring bb

So fans gt confused whether trailer il come on date r nt

We have some EXCLUSIVE information on the Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor...
Seems like Salman Khan and family spent a quality Sunday together! Ever since the Sessions Court verdict on Salman Khan's 2002 hit and run case on Wednesday, May 6 was out all eyes have been following the actor and his family. With Salman convicted, the actor's team of lawyers along with sister Alvira Khan Agnihotri soon rushed to the Mumbai High Court with a bail plea, which was approved. A sea of Bollywood celebrities and actors friends lined up at the Galaxy Apartments in Bandra to meet the actor before the D-Day on Friday. More drama unfolded as Bombay HC dismissed the five year sentence and conviction by the Sessions Court on May 8. And amidst all this chaos the actor fans too added to the news. So, when the actor finally found a weekend after a hectic week, he decided to dedicate it to his family. Ahead of his Bajrangi Bhaijaan shoot in Kashmir, the actor called for an only family' lunch at Galaxy.

A source close to the family revealed, "Salman and his family spent Sunday together. This was no party, all the Khan family members were present and the prayed together before spending some quality time over lunch at home."

With so many visitors coming over to meet the actor and the media stationed outside his house, Salman failed to find some much-needed time with his family. Sunday was perfect, the actor was to leave to complete work on his Kabir Khan film, Bajrangi Bhaijaan in Kashmir.Subscribe to me on YouTube

Retweeted
Favorite
Follow
More
Embedded image permalink
Remo D'Souza talks about working with Salman Khan
By Subhash K. Jha, May 11, 2015 - 10:12 IST

With the long spell of shooting in Kashmir that Salman Khan just concluded, the shooting of Kabir Khan'sBajrangi Bhaijaan is almost complete. And the film is unlikely to suffer because of his legal situation.

Choreographer Remo D'Souza shot Salman's last song sequence before the jail sentence. The song would be used as part of Salman's introduction during the opening titles. 

Says Remo, "It was the title song. We just completed shooting it with Salman; we had a great time over it. Little did we know that this (the honourable court's verdict) was waiting around the corner." 

Remo was glued to the television all morning on Wednesday. "We kept hoping that everything will be okay. But ..."

Recalling the shooting of the title song, Remo says, "It was great fun. Not once did Salman Khan allow anyone feel he was stressed about the impending court verdict. He is a completely chilled guy. I hope I get many more opportunities to work with him."

@kabirkhankk: @BeingSalmanKhan is back in Kashmir... last 5 days of shooting left for #BajrangiBhaijaan

: #BajrangiBhaijaan Has A Song Calle "Selfie" And It's Will Be An A Introduction Song For The Film! @BeingSalmanKhan #KareenaKapoor