Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Devika to get engaged to saket.....Updated PG2.... (Page 3)

AvantikaP Senior Member
AvantikaP
AvantikaP

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged

@Saveeta24, it is good to see you here. After heartbreak and mess up of YDSRH if EK messes Kalash , I will never ever watch any serials with her fingerprints over it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@pritika_EMA...I do watch the show from to time because of Aparna but not Daily as YDSRH..For me Aparna..Navi chemistry was just mindblowing..I still watch their scenes and still in awe with the couple..

Happy for Aparna doing another strong character but too bad its again an EK show..On top NB the scriptwriter so no guarantee it will be a beautiful journey of RD..Sorry to say but i  can foresee the mess and havoc coming up in the leads life  with a third angle making her entry soon and a paralell lead with shritima...Dont forget BT shows always carry the tag love confession..twist..MU.. separation then her story can move on ...We do know in EK shows even a friend can turn a Foe later..

She is doing same here making viewers like YDSRH in awe with the lead couple then she will bring her famous twist.Thats why i'm avoiding a heartbreak and not getting too attached  with the show..

Anyways wish the show does well for Aparna ..Waiting for Navi comeback and i think it will be a powerful character..He  posted a selfie of him and Aparna  visiting her on set after his vacation ...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 May 2015 at 1:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AvantikaPraaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Wow what confusion...twist after twist... what can we say I think it's better to wait and watch what angle the shows heads into... let's see what happens at the engagement as far as er know the wedding will not happen for a while ekta likes to drag her shows as always ...
And the whole third wheel scenario is boring but what I hope is that the show some sort of past relationship between sakit and ravi new boss... know that would be interesting as he comes across as a proper womaniser...

As for know I don't know what to say about the new entries but all I hope is that they don't  take over from the leads...I would love to see the feeling of romance blossom at least...

Eagerly waiting to see what happens... by the way lovely updates...
JazzyM IF-Rockerz
JazzyM
JazzyM

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

What???
The CV's are just overloading Ravi's lofe with too many girls.
I wish this track ends fast
How boring

totally right. We have enough of such stories in the other series. I thought kalash was supposed to have DeviMa's powers in some corners...where is it?

And what is this that Devika needs to be married by age of 21 or there would be destruction...? any idea?
JazzyM IF-Rockerz
JazzyM
JazzyM

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

What???
The CV's are just overloading Ravi's lofe with too many girls.
I wish this track ends fast
How boring

totally right. We have enough of such stories in the other series. I thought kalash was supposed to have DeviMa's powers in some corners...where is it?

And what is this that Devika needs to be married by age of 21 or there would be destruction...? any idea?
JazzyM IF-Rockerz
JazzyM
JazzyM

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pritika_EMA

@Saveeta24, it is good to see you here. After heartbreak and mess up of YDSRH if EK messes Kalash , I will never ever watch any serials with her fingerprints over it.

Sorry. can someone clarify what is the full name of the series YDSRH. Thanks
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@JazzyM...YDSRH is Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai..An EK show and Aparna got to play her first role as a lead in it with Navi.

Quite same happening in Kalash ..Aparna  character in YDSRH was attracted to some other guy and thought it was love... later  she became friend first and falling  deeply in love with the one she hated the lead guy...

Just hoping EK dont mess the storyline and characterisation of the actors  in the long run... Btw there is too much of females protagonist in the show...Why dont get it..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 May 2015 at 11:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AvantikaP

AvantikaP Senior Member
AvantikaP
AvantikaP

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@Saveeta24 , even I am not trying to get too close to the show. Will see how it goes post Ravi;s boss Nivedita's entry.

Go to top