Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Devika to get engaged to saket.....Updated PG2.... - Page 2

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@NorthNode...Yes NB means nivedita basu and she is the scriptwriter of kalash and IKNMP.. I do understand  about how much she can mess up a storyline in the long run..I second you here she does have an OTT ego esp when viewers question her about her script writing..full on attitude ...

Thats why i'm not that attached to the show..now and then i watch it because of Aparna but else its update or articles on the show..

Now latest news devika will get engaged to saket and as usual a love story will start between the leads a la DDLJ..Then big drama to twist.

Now wat's new in this scenario as its deja vu in other BT shows...next so much of new entries of the female protagonist i fear it will be another same track..leads marriage..MU ..lead marrying the other woman or friend..

All will be so dreamy with the leads love and confession then it will be sign of danger with her twist..hope at least they give viewers  of  this show something new for once ...

Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail

"The engagement will happen amid drama and entertainment in the form of performances. While Sakett will be seen getting miffed during the engagement, he will rightly make amends by getting into a dance number with Devika. Also, Ravi and Sakett will be seen swaying around. So will the entire family dance merrily."

We hear that Dada and Dadi will be dancing away to the number Sooraj Dooba Hain Yaaron'. Devika and her cousins will dance to Baari Barsi'..

The engagement sequence got shot yesterday (8 May), while the song and dance sequences are being shot today (9 May).

We hear that though Devika will get engaged to Sakett, a Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge style love story will soon brew between Devika and Ravi which will give rise to a bigger twist.

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saveeta24

@NorthNode...Yes NB means nivedita basu and she is the scriptwriter of kalash and IKNMP.. I do understand  about how much she can mess up a storyline in the long run..I second you here she does have an OTT ego esp when viewers question her about her script writing..full on attitude ...

Thats why i'm not that attached to the show..now and then i watch it because of Aparna but else its update or articles on the show..

Now latest news devika will get engaged to saket and as usual a love story will start between the leads a la DDLJ..Then big drama to twist.

Now wat's new in this scenario as its deja vu in other BT shows...next so much of new entries of the female protagonist i fear it will be another same track..leads marriage..MU ..lead marrying the other woman or friend..

All will be so dreamy with the leads love and confession then it will be sign of danger with her twist..hope at least they give viewers  of  this show something new for once ...

Thanks for replying.
@In red, haha nope there will be nothing new. Bad enough that it is an EK show, cherry on top is NB. Vamp and villain over-load, clueless, weak hero and a sacrificial, sobbing leading lady is all NB is capable of
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I hope NB doesn't ruin this show and Ravika...her involvement has ruin so many couples and shows...current addition IKNMP...Neira...
Raavika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I think character of Nivedita was already planned in the show even before revamp because I remember the day both Ravika came for interview , Ravi confronts Mr.Luthria and he makes a sarcastic comment about r u going to eye by daughter to achieve success to which Ravi looked a bit shocked and surprised๐Ÿ˜† ..

Also that Amit dude who is current boss of Ravika keeps mentioning about the lady boss Nivedita who is his sister and is impressed with Ravi so much that she decided to grant his one wish and because of that wish only Ravi asked a job for Devika ... So this character is not due to revamp but a pre-planned character I guess๐Ÿค”

And I guess its like if one psycho Saket is for Devika , then u got to hv another psycho Nivedita for Ravi na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .. So Ambe maa will hv lot of work to do to protect Ravika from both the psychos ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Agree nivedata was a character written before the revamp of the show
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What are they trying to do?! 
Why doesn't Ekta ever keep her stories simple...she has to always fudge it up with too many characters, too much negativity.

Thanks for sharing.
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Saveeta24, it is good to see you here. After heartbreak and mess up of YDSRH if EK messes Kalash , I will never ever watch any serials with her fingerprints over it.

shanaya28 thumbnail
@pritika_EMA...I do watch the show from to time because of Aparna but not Daily as YDSRH..For me Aparna..Navi chemistry was just mindblowing..I still watch their scenes and still in awe with the couple..

Happy for Aparna doing another strong character but too bad its again an EK show..On top NB the scriptwriter so no guarantee it will be a beautiful journey of RD..Sorry to say but i  can foresee the mess and havoc coming up in the leads life  with a third angle making her entry soon and a paralell lead with shritima...Dont forget BT shows always carry the tag love confession..twist..MU.. separation then her story can move on ...We do know in EK shows even a friend can turn a Foe later..

She is doing same here making viewers like YDSRH in awe with the lead couple then she will bring her famous twist.Thats why i'm avoiding a heartbreak and not getting too attached  with the show..

Anyways wish the show does well for Aparna ..Waiting for Navi comeback and i think it will be a powerful character..He  posted a selfie of him and Aparna  visiting her on set after his vacation ...

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what confusion...twist after twist... what can we say I think it's better to wait and watch what angle the shows heads into... let's see what happens at the engagement as far as er know the wedding will not happen for a while ekta likes to drag her shows as always ...
And the whole third wheel scenario is boring but what I hope is that the show some sort of past relationship between sakit and ravi new boss... know that would be interesting as he comes across as a proper womaniser...

As for know I don't know what to say about the new entries but all I hope is that they don't  take over from the leads...I would love to see the feeling of romance blossom at least...

Eagerly waiting to see what happens... by the way lovely updates...
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

What???

The CV's are just overloading Ravi's lofe with too many girls.
I wish this track ends fast
How boring

totally right. We have enough of such stories in the other series. I thought kalash was supposed to have DeviMa's powers in some corners...where is it?

And what is this that Devika needs to be married by age of 21 or there would be destruction...? any idea?