Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Devika to get engaged to saket.....Updated PG2....

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well seems this show is getting revamp at fast speed ..Now its another new entry as negative character.I hope with all these changes EK..NB dont make a mess of the storyline..My POV  looks like this show will  not be any different from other BT shows..I read the character sketch of new entry ,i just hope they dont do a copy paste of the Aitraaz  or chahat movie..Obssession in love and do anything to get the guy type track...Really why such deja vu scenario again and again..Third angle to create a havoc ..I thought EK will spare this one after watching her do it in YDSRH...
Here is the article from TOI..

Actress Sonali Nikam, who was last seen in the TV show 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara', will soon enter Ekta Kapoor's 'Kalash', which airs on Life OK.

She will play veteran actor Deepak Qazir's daughter and Mukul Harish's sister in the show.Says a source working on the show, "It's a negative character. She will play Nivedita, who falls in love with Ravi Garewal . This will lead to a lot of trouble in protagonist Devika's life."

Another article and trust EK to bring her famous track of another woman in male lead life..Instead of sonali it parakh madan who has bagged the role of nivedita..

she will be the gorgeous looking boss of Ravi Garewal (Krrip Kapur Suri), and her entry will create problems for Devika (Aparna Dixit). Also, Nivedita, the character will be the daughter of Rakesh Luthra (Deepak Qazir).

Nivedita will have a grey shade to her character to begin with, and will later turn absolutely negative with the story progression.

Our source further adds, "There were two names in contention for the role - Sonali Nikam and Parakh Madan. And now Parakh has bagged the character."

Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What???
The CV's are just overloading Ravi's lofe with too many girls.
I wish this track ends fast
How boring
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
tfs dear. i expect that from cv. they take one positive and 2 nagative.
shanaya28 thumbnail
I'm not surprised as its EK norm of work..Male lead should have another woman in his life and who will be negative..Her every show is not spared of the other woman angle..

I thought they are revamping it with a better screenplay but  it beats me here why creatives bringing same scenario...

Anyways hope the show does well for Aparna whom i liked as Poorvi and krip Suri ...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think character of Nivedita was already planned in the show even before revamp because I remember the day both Ravika came for interview , Ravi confronts Mr.Luthria and he makes a sarcastic comment about r u going to eye by daughter to achieve success to which Ravi looked a bit shocked and surprised πŸ˜† ..

Also that Amit dude who is current boss of Ravika keeps mentioning about the lady boss Nivedita who is his sister and is impressed with Ravi so much that she decided to grant his one wish and because of that wish only Ravi asked a job for Devika ... So this character is not due to revamp but a pre-planned character I guess πŸ€”

And I guess its like if one psycho Saket is for Devika , then u got to hv another psycho Nivedita for Ravi na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. So Ambe maa will hv lot of work to do to protect Ravika from both the psychos πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
already one nivedita is irking my eyes in IKNMP...here comes another nivedita that is going to boil our blood and raise our BP...since the name is nivedita...there is no ending for this character...

this character was already planned rather than revamp...and the way amit describe her...she is a psycho for sure...i feel they will copy and paste Aitraaz track...i hope this character makes her entry after Ravika's marriage...since she is going to cause lots of trouble for devika...which means Ravika is definitely getting married
shanaya28 thumbnail
Looks like a non stop entries in the show..Now its Priyanka Purohit entry as Devika's cousin..

Well thats a lot of revamping happening in the storyline..

Btw Priyanka played  Aparna's  best friend and enemy later in YDSRH.

"Priyanka has been signed to play Devika's (Aparna Dixit) cousin who will be a very positive person. She will be really close to her cousin and she (cousin) falling in love with someone else will lead to drama."  

The actress has already started shooting for the show.

We spoke to Priyanka who confirmed the developments and said, "I am playing a Punjabi girl who is very sweet. It feels great to be back with Balaji. Hoping the various shades that I will play would enhance my skills as a performer."

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think Priyanka purohit is already shown in the serial as Devika's younger cousin .. earlier some other actress was playing the role but this girl replaced her in last 2 episodes I think .. 
shanaya28 thumbnail
 Priyanka role in the other BT show had her as a positive character to later turning grey..Here also by  her say  her character will have various shades...As we know script keeps changing overnight in daily soaps so will have to wait and watch if her characterisation have changes later on in the show..

I think she will have a pivotal role as the story unfolds thats why PH chose Priyanka as she already worked with them in YDSRH...

How creatives will handle the future track with Shritama..Priyanka..Parakh entries as all seems to have an important role ...Hope logically and not make a mess of the storyline..

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Well seems this show is getting revamp at fast speed ..Now its another new entry as negative character.I hope with all these changes EK..NB dont make a mess of the storyline..My POV  looks like this show will  not be any different from other BT shows..I read the character sketch of new entry ,i just hope they dont do a copy paste of the Aitraaz  or chahat movie..Obssession in love and do anything to get the guy type track...Really why such deja vu scenario again and again..Third angle to create a havoc ..I thought EK will spare this one after watching her do it in YDSRH...

Here is the article from TOI..

Another article and trust EK to bring her famous track of another woman in male lead life..Instead of sonali it parakh madan who has bagged the role of nivedita.

By NB do you mean Nivedita Basu? Please don't tell me she is involved with this show too. I generally avoid any show that she is involved with. Too many bad experiences in the past. Can't deal with the headache of too much negativity, loose-ends, one dimensional cardboard characters, slip-shod writing and her own OTT ego about her (non-existent) talent.
The couple of episodes I have seen seemed promising but if NB is at the helm I'm already outta hereπŸ˜†