Supernatural

I am not a witch. I am a nerd (Page 4)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

WHO ARE THEY? TELL ME THE NAMES. Stern Smile Why are they even writing for the show when all they're is a liability? 

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Eugenie_Ross-Leming

Have a look at their work till date and never ever expect anything good from this duo. You will be happier. They also are responsible for killing Kevin. Thats the height of their laziness. Used same ideas to kill both characters. 

They really have to get themselves clear on what demands of the fandom are reasonable and what are not. Fandom will always have some demand, complain or the other but that doesn't mean you let it damage the show's credibility. Exactly, when can be happy somewhere, why couldn't be Charlie. Just the knowledge that she's alive and doing fine somewhere would suffice. She was even sent off to Oz, what was the issue now? Once a character's purpose is served for the time being, you give them some space and bring them back whenever needed ; not just kill them off for nothing. That was John Winchester, his death made sense even if it was just as painful as other characters death. By that logic, they should also kill Amelia, Claire and Cole. Stern Smile

Them dying will hardly bother the audience. Writers are sadist . They will only take those characters that you are emotionally invested and kill them off. Charlie mattered to the Winchester a lot and audience could see a part of them in her. One of the reasons she becomes the prime candidate to be killed off when time is right. Apparently the time was now.Same goes for Bobby and Kevin. They had a connection with the audience. Cole and Claire don't have it till now. To be very honest if this epi was written by somebody else I think we would have something like Bobby's death epi. It would be unbearably painful but so worth it. I feel bad she was written by the most idiotic writers.I really think Robbie should have written this epi. He created Charlie,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annihilation

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Bepannaah Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

I WAS. Last epi was good. That Guy and his character was good. This whole family angle and their bizzare activities is so like leviathans that I had my eyes close most of the time. Thats not scary its plain creepy. To think they may continue to nex season, aahh well, don't know. Not that interested , they are kind of maniacs. 

Yeah, I could handle them in the last episode, this one, got on my nerves. Stern Smile

True I didn't think they will use this to push Dean either. I thought there will be something that will break Dean's resolve because he was keeping a lid on it for long and there had to be something that will break his control, never thought they will use this to do it. The MOC has been pushing him to go dark side but Dean was fighting it so far.This finally gave him the reason to go out of control.But I really didn't think it will be somebody's death. The worst possibility that I saw was he will kill Crowley. That didn't happen 

Mark of the Cain should have been the biggest threat in itself. This was the time Cain's prophecies to show its effects. This was the time Dean shouldn't have been feeling himself, this was the time he had to have a real hard time to keep himself in control, this was the time he should have been giving murderous glares to everyone around him, particularly Sam, Cas and Crowley. Using someone else's death to push Dean further just show how Mark of the Cain is just a damn tattoo and if no one close to the person possessing it dies, it is something that can be lived with.  Stern Smile

Dean even said he gets vision and I m like Dean is the new Sam. Everything happens behind the scene. It's annoying I know. Dean has been pretty normal ever since that massacre. I don't know what worse they keep talking about. 

- I don't get to see how Cain died.
- I don't get to see how Dean suffers.
- I don't get to see how Charlie fought her last battle.

Someone explain me what do I watch this show for then when everything crucial is going on behind the scenes? Stern Smile

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I could handle them in the last episode, this one, got on my nerves. Stern Smile

I m dissapointed. I was hoping this really evil genius gang against the winchesters, then we get Leviathans part 2.Broken Heart All I ask for is one set of really nasty bad guys. Why do they always ends up with jokers and maniacs.

True I didn't think they will use this to push Dean either. I thought there will be something that will break Dean's resolve because he was keeping a lid on it for long and there had to be something that will break his control, never thought they will use this to do it. The MOC has been pushing him to go dark side but Dean was fighting it so far.This finally gave him the reason to go out of control.But I really didn't think it will be somebody's death. The worst possibility that I saw was he will kill Crowley. That didn't happen 

Mark of the Cain should have been the biggest threat in itself. This was the time Cain's prophecies to show its effects. This was the time Dean shouldn't have been feeling himself, this was the time he had to have a real hard time to keep himself in control, this was the time he should have been giving murderous glares to everyone around him, particularly Sam, Cas and Crowley. Using someone else's death to push Dean further just show how Mark of the Cain is just a damn tattoo and if no one close to the person possessing it dies, it is something that can be lived with.  Stern Smile

But then Cain lived a very controlled life. He had to practice for long but it was possible. Cain's breaking point was the death of Collete so I guess this makes sense that Dean's breaking point was Charlie's death. They always try to draw parallels.

Dean even said he gets vision and I m like Dean is the new Sam. Everything happens behind the scene. It's annoying I know. Dean has been pretty normal ever since that massacre. I don't know what worse they keep talking about. 

- I don't get to see how Cain died.
- I don't get to see how Dean suffers.
- I don't get to see how Charlie fought her last battle.

Someone explain me what do I watch this show for then when everything crucial is going on behind the scenes? Stern Smile

The perks of having your show on CWLOL But really how difficult is it for the show to have balanced poc between characters. Even fanfic writers can manage it and the professionals can't 

annihilation

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Eugenie_Ross-Leming

Have a look at their work till date and never ever expect anything good from this duo. You will be happier. They also are responsible for killing Kevin. Thats the height of their laziness. Used same ideas to kill both characters. 

Dudes. Taxi Driver, Holy Terror, Blade Runners, King of the Damned, Soul Survivor were all good episodes. However, I see a huge flaw in their writing, they don't seem to understand when and how to kill a character off. Kevin died in vain, Abaddon death's was joke and the manner in which Dean was cured was ridiculous. Stern Smile

Them dying will hardly bother the audience. Writers are sadist . They will only take those characters that you are emotionally invested and kill them off. Charlie mattered to the Winchester a lot and audience could see a part of them in her. One of the reasons she becomes the prime candidate to be killed off when time is right. Apparently the time was now.Same goes for Bobby and Kevin. They had a connection with the audience. Cole and Claire don't have it till now. To be very honest if this epi was written by somebody else I think we would have something like Bobby's death epi. It would be unbearably painful but so worth it. I feel bad she was written by the most idiotic writers.I really think Robbie should have written this epi. He created Charlie,

Are all writers of almost every show such huge sadists? Stern Smile No, I don't think it was her time now, I really don't and that's not because she was one of my favourite character. Yeah, if they HAD to kill her off for reasons that are always going to be unjustified to me, atleast give the character a death worth him/her and provide a closure. 

~*sindhu*~

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

I m dissapointed. I was hoping this really evil genius gang against the winchesters, then we get Leviathans part 2.Broken Heart All I ask for is one set of really nasty bad guys. Why do they always ends up with jokers and maniacs.

Where all those Supernatural epic-kind baddies? I can't handle these 'engineered' idiots anymore. They aren't scary, creepy or even the kind that can hold your attention. They're just maniacal. Wacko

But then Cain lived a very controlled life. He had to practice for long but it was possible. Cain's breaking point was the death of Collete so I guess this makes sense that Dean's breaking point was Charlie's death. They always try to draw parallels.

You have a point there. But please don't say this makes sense, don't. Broken Heart

The perks of having your show on CW. LOL But really how difficult is it for the show to have balanced poc between characters. Even fanfic writers can manage it and the professionals can't 

Honestly, amateur writers write infinite times better than them. Stern Smile

Edited by .annihilation. - 07 May 2015 at 2:30pm

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Dudes. Taxi Driver, Holy Terror, Blade Runners, King of the Damned, Soul Survivor were all good episodes. However, I see a huge flaw in their writing, they don't seem to understand when and how to kill a character off. Kevin died in vain, Abaddon death's was joke and the manner in which Dean was cured was ridiculous. Stern Smile

Taxi driver where Sam was strolling into hell like its a park ??? Soul Survivor where Dean got cured in a second ? See thats my problem with this duo. They are way too lazy and they never ever write proper climax scenes. But yes they are good at building tension. I will give them that. All the major characters they have killed has been totally bizzare and joke worthy. But yeah Blade runners was good, I agree.

Are all writers of almost every show such huge sadists? Stern Smile No, I don't think it was her time now, I really don't and that's not because she was one of my favourite character. Yeah, if they HAD to kill her off for reasons that are always going to be unjustified to me, atleast give the character a death worth him/her and provide a closure. 

Seems so . I have seen almost all shows apply this technique. Find that fan favourite and kill them off.It creates that shock value for the audience to stay engaged. I don't think it was her time either. I thought Charlie will remain forever since its Felica and she has a huge fan following. I don't know what happened. Jim Michael always said Charlie will never die.

annihilation

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Where all those Supernatural epic-kind baddies? I can't handle these 'engineered' idiots anymore. They aren't scary, creepy or even the kind that can hold your attention. They're just maniacal. Wacko

That Styne guy had that attitude of lucifer which made me got excited. This one is like Dick Roman and very pathetic one at it. I was bored of leviathans. I will take another personal season than this set of Stynes. LOL

You have a point there. But please don't say this makes sense, don't. Broken Heart

Awww Hug Hug She will come back re. The audience loves her. Felicia herself will want to come back for the fans. They just need to build up tension for the finale to hit rock bottom. Then back to everything normal. Its a tried and tested formula and here people come back from dead all the time.

Honestly, amateur writers write infinite times better than them. Stern Smile

Oh they do. Some of the finest stories of SPN I have read through fanfiction. 

annihilation

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Taxi driver where Sam was strolling into hell like its a park ??? Soul Survivor where Dean got cured in a second ? See thats my problem with this duo. They are way too lazy and they never ever write proper climax scenes. But yes they are good at building tension. I will give them that. All the major characters they have killed has been totally bizzare and joke worthy. But yeah Blade runners was good, I agree.

I did highlight their flaws but overall the episodes seemed because of the very reason you gave, those episodes were high on intriguing factor and at building tension. But they absolutely suck when you look deeper into the details. Kevin's death, Hell's state (especially after showing us a glimpse of what Hell looks like in season 3), Abaddon's death, Dean's too easy cure and now, Charlie's death. 

Seems so . I have seen almost all shows apply this technique. Find that fan favourite and kill them off.It creates that shock value for the audience to stay engaged. I don't think it was her time either. I thought Charlie will remain forever since its Felica and she has a huge fan following. I don't know what happened. Jim Michael always said Charlie will never die.

Till the time I hadn't seen the next episode's promo, I was almost convinced she's not dead and they're doing this to build the shock factor, get fan-reaction and thus help them with their ratings. But now, I'm not even sure about this or anything for that matter. The last thing I'd want is a finale so ridiculous that I'd end up breaking my own computer. Stern Smile

Go to top