Supernatural
Supernatural

I am not a witch. I am a nerd (Page 3)

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Bepannaah Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I'm really not into this Styne/Frankenstein family. At this point, they seem to suck as much as Leviathans did to me. Stern SmileWhatever remaining interest I had left in me dropped because of this new introduction which seems like the next season's arc. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

By not watching the last two episodes. Ermm

Lol it might not be that bad. Charlie dying a bizzare death is the by product of lazy writing. Next week they have Andrew Dabb. He is a veteran so he won't write everything behind the scenes.

My take for Charlie's death is Felicia is expensive and has date problems. So they used her character death to take Dean to dark side. Its a lame way to do it but I think Charlie hardly had anything to do on the show anymore. They mostly kept her cause of popularity and their representation of queer characters. I don't think popularity makes a character more interesting once it has served its purpose. Look at the state of Cas and God I feel sorry for Misha. If he didn't love this fandom so much he would have left long time back. 

But she might come back. I kind of believe she might sometimes next season. Her character didn't get the a proper closure. That means more angst LOL

annihilation

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

I'm really not into this Styne/Frankenstein family. At this point, they seem to suck as much as Leviathans did to me. Stern SmileWhatever remaining interest I had left in me dropped because of this new introduction which seems like the next season's arc. 

BINGO. This is Carver's version of Leviathans LOL We have come a full circle now.LOL Sam will hit a dog soon I can already see it Day Dreaming

annihilation

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Lol it might not be that bad. 

I don't know about that anymore. Stern Smile

Charlie dying a bizzare death is the by product of lazy writing. Next week they have Andrew Dabb. He is a veteran so he won't write everything behind the scenes.

I made it quite clear in my post, didn't I? My problem is not just Charlie's untimely and uncalled for death. Bigger issue is the writing. 

My take for Charlie's death is Felicia is expensive and has date problems. So they used her character death to take Dean to dark side. Its a lame way to do it but I think Charlie hardly had anything to do on the show anymore. They mostly kept her cause of popularity and their representation of queer characters. I don't think popularity makes a character more interesting once it has served its purpose. Look at the state of Cas and God I feel sorry for Misha. If he didn't love this fandom so much he would have left long time back. 

That could have been solved some other way. If she's expensive and has date problems, you don't kill her character off. You send the character somewhere and utilise them when the need arises. No one's asking Charlie to be there in every episode, everyone's aware she's not a regular character. But to just kill off every remaining remember of the Winchester family is just cruel to both them and the fandom. Exactly, exactly why I dared the writers to try and kill Cas. They wouldn't dream of it, atleast not soon because they'll face their own apocalypse. Popularity may not but that doesn't definitely mean that Charlie or Cas don't remain crucial characters once their purpose is served. Besides, purpose is not just one time thing, is it? They can always be bought back to serve another purpose. 

But sheapht come back. I kind of believe she might sometimes next season. Her character didn't get the a proper closure. That means more angst LOL

She better do. I hope so. 

~*sindhu*~

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

BINGO. This is Carver's version of Leviathans LOL We have come a full circle now.LOL Sam will hit a dog soon I can already see it Day Dreaming

Then how could you be interested in them?  Stern Smile Were you mocking them this entire time and I didn't get it because I was too busy mourning? 

To use Charlie as a means to push Dean towards the darker side is just so stupid because what's the purpose of Mark of Cain then besides being just a fancy little tatto? He couldn't even get over Kevin's death and now he has lost someone he practically considered a sister. Everytime anyone says, 'Dean's getting worse', I feel an urge to punch them because nightmares and blowing someone a punch or two to make them talk is not worse. That's quite normal in the Winchester book. Stern Smile Worse was Demon Dean, worse was the massacre, worse was everything they have been before. 

Edited by .annihilation. - 07 May 2015 at 1:34pm

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Lol it might not be that bad. 

I don't know about that anymore. Stern Smile

I made it quite clear in my post, didn't I? My problem is not just Charlie's untimely and uncalled for death. Bigger issue is the writing. 

Thats why I mentioned na this duo has a habit of lazy writing. I wasn't expecting much from them anyways. Also the promo pretty much revealed what was gonna happen so I guess thats why it didn't hit me so bad anyways. But I expect better from other writers. This duo is a liability to the show like always.

That could have been solved some other way. If she's expensive and has date problems, you don't kill her character off. You send the character somewhere and utilise them when the need arises. No one's asking Charlie to be there in every episode, everyone's aware she's not a regular character. But to just kill off every remaining remember of the Winchester family is just cruel to both them and the fandom. Exactly, exactly why I dared the writers to try and kill Cas. They wouldn't dream of it, atleast not soon because they'll face their own apocalypse. Popularity may not but that doesn't definitely mean that Charlie or Cas don't remain crucial characters once their purpose is served. Besides, purpose is not just one time thing, is it? They can always be bought back to serve another purpose. 

They could. Thats what I said earlier. They didn't have to kill her and in this fashion. They could send her away like Garth. But then fans would keep demanding her back like they do for Cas. I don't know why they decide to kill some while Garth is happy being a wolf somewhere LOL 

Having a purpose in the storyline is important. If a writer has no idea of what to do with one character anymore then I would prefer they write them off the show. No point dragging it to eternity and making them lamest of all just because u dont want to anger your audience. Fan services are what kills good story. But yes they can always send them away like Charlie was in OZ and Garth even Jody mills.  I don;t know why they choose killing. Maybe it adds more drama. When JD Morgan had to leave the show, they killed him and it worked really well for the show, maybe thats why they keep the trend alive. Haan that can be a reason I guess.Personal loss is a great motivational factor apparently Ermm

She better do. I hope so. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 07 May 2015 at 1:54pm

annihilation

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Then how could you be interested in them?  Stern Smile Were you mocking them this entire time and I didn't get it because I was too busy mourning? 

To use Charlie as a means to push Dean towards the darker side is just so stupid because what's the purpose of Mark of Cain then besides being just a fancy little tatto? He couldn't even get over Kevin's death and now he has lost someone he practically considered a sister. Everytime anyone says, 'Dean's getting worse', I feel an urge to punch them because nightmares and blowing someone a punch or two to make them talk is not worse. That's quite normal in the Winchester book. Stern Smile Worse was Demon Dean, worse was the massacre, worse was everything they have been before. 

I WAS. Last epi was good. That Guy and his character was good. This whole family angle and their bizzare activities is so like leviathans that I had my eyes close most of the time. Thats not scary its plain creepy. To think they may continue to nex season, aahh well, don't know. Not that interested , they are kind of maniacs. 

True I didn't think they will use this to push Dean either. I thought there will be something that will break Dean's resolve because he was keeping a lid on it for long and there had to be something that will break his control, never thought they will use this to do it. The MOC has been pushing him to go dark side but Dean was fighting it so far.This finally gave him the reason to go out of control.But I really didn't think it will be somebody's death. The worst possibility that I saw was he will kill Crowley. That didn't happen 

Dean even said he gets vision and I m like Dean is the new Sam. Everything happens behind the scene. It's annoying I know. Dean has been pretty normal ever since that massacre. I don't know what worse they keep talking about. 

annihilation

annihilation IF-Sizzlerz
annihilation
annihilation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Thats why I mentioned na this duo has a habit of lazy writing. I wasn't expecting much from them anyways. Also the promo pretty much revealed what was gonna happen so I guess thats why it didn't hit me so bad anyways. But I expect better from other writers. This duo is a liability to the show like always.

WHO ARE THEY? TELL ME THE NAMES. Stern Smile Why are they even writing for the show when all they're is a liability? 

They could. Thats what I said earlier. They didn't have to kill her and in this fashion. They could send her away like Garth. But then fans would keep demanding her back like they do for Cas. I don't know why they decide to kill some while Garth is happy being a wolf somewhere LOL 
Having a purpose in the storyline is important. If a writer has no idea of what to do with one character anymore then I would prefer they write them off the show. No point dragging it to eternity and making them lamest of all just because u dont want to anger your audience. Fan services are what kills a show. But like I said they could have send them away I don;t know why they choose killing. Maybe it adds more drama. When JD Morgan had to leave the show, they killed him and it worked really well for the show, maybe thats why they keep the trend alive. Haan that can be a reason I guess.

They really have to get themselves clear on what demands of the fandom are reasonable and what are not. Fandom will always have some demand, complain or the other but that doesn't mean you let it damage the show's credibility. Exactly, when can be happy somewhere, why couldn't be Charlie. Just the knowledge that she's alive and doing fine somewhere would suffice. She was even sent off to Oz, what was the issue now? Once a character's purpose is served for the time being, you give them some space and bring them back whenever needed ; not just kill them off for nothing. That was John Winchester, his death made sense even if it was just as painful as other characters death. By that logic, they should also kill Amelia, Claire and Cole. Stern Smile

~*sindhu*~

Go to top