~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Taxi driver where Sam was strolling into hell like its a park ??? Soul Survivor where Dean got cured in a second ? See thats my problem with this duo. They are way too lazy and they never ever write proper climax scenes. But yes they are good at building tension. I will give them that. All the major characters they have killed has been totally bizzare and joke worthy. But yeah Blade runners was good, I agree.

I did highlight their flaws but overall the episodes seemed because of the very reason you gave, those episodes were high on intriguing factor and at building tension. But they absolutely suck when you look deeper into the details. Kevin's death, Hell's state (especially after showing us a glimpse of what Hell looks like in season 3), Abaddon's death, Dean's too easy cure and now, Charlie's death. 

Seems so . I have seen almost all shows apply this technique. Find that fan favourite and kill them off.It creates that shock value for the audience to stay engaged. I don't think it was her time either. I thought Charlie will remain forever since its Felica and she has a huge fan following. I don't know what happened. Jim Michael always said Charlie will never die.

Till the time I hadn't seen the next episode's promo, I was almost convinced she's not dead and they're doing this to build the shock factor, get fan-reaction and thus help them with their ratings. But now, I'm not even sure about this or anything for that matter. The last thing I'd want is a finale so ridiculous that I'd end up breaking my own computer. ðŸ˜³

annihilation thumbnail

That Styne guy had that attitude of lucifer which made me got excited. This one is like Dick Roman and very pathetic one at it. I was bored of leviathans. I will take another personal season than this set of Stynes. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, he did have that mysterious aura to himself. No, no, no. I'm so done with 'personal season' and 'Leviathans/Stynes'. Anymore of that and I'll be out. ðŸ˜³

Awww ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— She will come back re. The audience loves her. Felicia herself will want to come back for the fans. They just need to build up tension for the finale to hit rock bottom. Then back to everything normal. Its a tried and tested formula and here people come back from dead all the time.

Aww, you. <3  ðŸ¤— Now that definitely helped. ðŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

annihilation thumbnail

Sadly those details matter so much. I don't understand why this duo always gets the episodes where a major character has to die or a major plot twist is created. They are not good at it , let them have something else. This frustrates me. Their endings are horrible, it leaves a bad taste and ruins a good storyline. When you compare this to Bobby or even John's death epis they come nowhere to those levels.

The detailing is ultimately what makes any product good. It doesn't come any close because we had a good team back then and now, I don't even know whose working on the show and who isn't. 

Finale is by Carver and I only have one thing in my mind.Death is coming. ðŸ˜† I expect it to be good and I expect the next epi to be full on crazy . Dean will go on a rampage. 

Ah, Death! I had forgotten he's going to come around. Aren't you a typical Supernatural family member? Just when I want it out, you're making it harder for me. To quote Bobby, 'just when I thought I'm out, they pull me right back in'.  ðŸ˜³

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

annihilation thumbnail

Thats why I hate the duo. They kill my angsty episodes. I live for angst ðŸ˜­

And then we call the writers sadists. ðŸ˜†

Lol you can't go.. I need a shoulder to cry on or a ear to bitch . Besides they are selling the finale pretty well. The title 'brother's keeper'gives me all the feels. The fact that apparently Sam is going to cry a river makes me wonder why because lets face it last time when Sam cried and Carver wrote the scene we got the confession Sam scene and that is one of my most fav scenes ever. 

You just pulled a full on sentimental speech on me in a total Winchester-ly way. Okay, I'm likely to stick around more for you lot than the show itself. Or lets face it, I'm too easy to convince. ðŸ˜³ Or may be even that 'there's no going out once in' like Pri said to me earlier in the day. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail

I learnt from the puppy eyes ðŸ˜› Awww thank you 🤗 I will do a test run for you and let you know if u should watch or not but I m really hoping for a good finale. Lets see what the casts tease us with this weekend at asylum. Might get a better picture of whats coming. SPN is like a black hole. It sucks you in and destroys you. There is no getting out.

Ofcourse, the puppy eyes man! That sounds like a good idea, thanks! Exactly. Black Hole. Sucks in. Destroys you. Never getting out. On that note, I'm gonna pass out. 😆  Good talk, Goodnight! ðŸ¤—

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago