Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

BINGO. This is Carver's version of Leviathans ðŸ˜† We have come a full circle now.😆 Sam will hit a dog soon I can already see it 

Then how could you be interested in them?  ðŸ˜³ Were you mocking them this entire time and I didn't get it because I was too busy mourning? 

To use Charlie as a means to push Dean towards the darker side is just so stupid because what's the purpose of Mark of Cain then besides being just a fancy little tatto? He couldn't even get over Kevin's death and now he has lost someone he practically considered a sister. Everytime anyone says, 'Dean's getting worse', I feel an urge to punch them because nightmares and blowing someone a punch or two to make them talk is not worse. That's quite normal in the Winchester book. 😳 Worse was Demon Dean, worse was the massacre, worse was everything they have been before. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Then how could you be interested in them?  ðŸ˜³ Were you mocking them this entire time and I didn't get it because I was too busy mourning? 

To use Charlie as a means to push Dean towards the darker side is just so stupid because what's the purpose of Mark of Cain then besides being just a fancy little tatto? He couldn't even get over Kevin's death and now he has lost someone he practically considered a sister. Everytime anyone says, 'Dean's getting worse', I feel an urge to punch them because nightmares and blowing someone a punch or two to make them talk is not worse. That's quite normal in the Winchester book. 😳 Worse was Demon Dean, worse was the massacre, worse was everything they have been before. 

I WAS. Last epi was good. That Guy and his character was good. This whole family angle and their bizzare activities is so like leviathans that I had my eyes close most of the time. Thats not scary its plain creepy. To think they may continue to nex season, aahh well, don't know. Not that interested , they are kind of maniacs. 

True I didn't think they will use this to push Dean either. I thought there will be something that will break Dean's resolve because he was keeping a lid on it for long and there had to be something that will break his control, never thought they will use this to do it. The MOC has been pushing him to go dark side but Dean was fighting it so far.This finally gave him the reason to go out of control.But I really didn't think it will be somebody's death. The worst possibility that I saw was he will kill Crowley. That didn't happen 

Dean even said he gets vision and I m like Dean is the new Sam. Everything happens behind the scene. It's annoying I know. Dean has been pretty normal ever since that massacre. I don't know what worse they keep talking about. 
annihilation thumbnail

Thats why I mentioned na this duo has a habit of lazy writing. I wasn't expecting much from them anyways. Also the promo pretty much revealed what was gonna happen so I guess thats why it didn't hit me so bad anyways. But I expect better from other writers. This duo is a liability to the show like always.

WHO ARE THEY? TELL ME THE NAMES. 😳 Why are they even writing for the show when all they're is a liability? 

They could. Thats what I said earlier. They didn't have to kill her and in this fashion. They could send her away like Garth. But then fans would keep demanding her back like they do for Cas. I don't know why they decide to kill some while Garth is happy being a wolf somewhere ðŸ˜† 
Having a purpose in the storyline is important. If a writer has no idea of what to do with one character anymore then I would prefer they write them off the show. No point dragging it to eternity and making them lamest of all just because u dont want to anger your audience. Fan services are what kills a show. But like I said they could have send them away I don;t know why they choose killing. Maybe it adds more drama. When JD Morgan had to leave the show, they killed him and it worked really well for the show, maybe thats why they keep the trend alive. Haan that can be a reason I guess.

They really have to get themselves clear on what demands of the fandom are reasonable and what are not. Fandom will always have some demand, complain or the other but that doesn't mean you let it damage the show's credibility. Exactly, when can be happy somewhere, why couldn't be Charlie. Just the knowledge that she's alive and doing fine somewhere would suffice. She was even sent off to Oz, what was the issue now? Once a character's purpose is served for the time being, you give them some space and bring them back whenever needed ; not just kill them off for nothing. That was John Winchester, his death made sense even if it was just as painful as other characters death. By that logic, they should also kill Amelia, Claire and Cole. 😳

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

annihilation thumbnail

I WAS. Last epi was good. That Guy and his character was good. This whole family angle and their bizzare activities is so like leviathans that I had my eyes close most of the time. Thats not scary its plain creepy. To think they may continue to nex season, aahh well, don't know. Not that interested , they are kind of maniacs. 

Yeah, I could handle them in the last episode, this one, got on my nerves. ðŸ˜³

True I didn't think they will use this to push Dean either. I thought there will be something that will break Dean's resolve because he was keeping a lid on it for long and there had to be something that will break his control, never thought they will use this to do it. The MOC has been pushing him to go dark side but Dean was fighting it so far.This finally gave him the reason to go out of control.But I really didn't think it will be somebody's death. The worst possibility that I saw was he will kill Crowley. That didn't happen 

Mark of the Cain should have been the biggest threat in itself. This was the time Cain's prophecies to show its effects. This was the time Dean shouldn't have been feeling himself, this was the time he had to have a real hard time to keep himself in control, this was the time he should have been giving murderous glares to everyone around him, particularly Sam, Cas and Crowley. Using someone else's death to push Dean further just show how Mark of the Cain is just a damn tattoo and if no one close to the person possessing it dies, it is something that can be lived with.  ðŸ˜³

Dean even said he gets vision and I m like Dean is the new Sam. Everything happens behind the scene. It's annoying I know. Dean has been pretty normal ever since that massacre. I don't know what worse they keep talking about. 

- I don't get to see how Cain died.
- I don't get to see how Dean suffers.
- I don't get to see how Charlie fought her last battle.

Someone explain me what do I watch this show for then when everything crucial is going on behind the scenes? ðŸ˜³

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

annihilation thumbnail

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Eugenie_Ross-Leming

Have a look at their work till date and never ever expect anything good from this duo. You will be happier. They also are responsible for killing Kevin. Thats the height of their laziness. Used same ideas to kill both characters. 

Dudes. Taxi Driver, Holy Terror, Blade Runners, King of the Damned, Soul Survivor were all good episodes. However, I see a huge flaw in their writing, they don't seem to understand when and how to kill a character off. Kevin died in vain, Abaddon death's was joke and the manner in which Dean was cured was ridiculous. ðŸ˜³

Them dying will hardly bother the audience. Writers are sadist . They will only take those characters that you are emotionally invested and kill them off. Charlie mattered to the Winchester a lot and audience could see a part of them in her. One of the reasons she becomes the prime candidate to be killed off when time is right. Apparently the time was now.Same goes for Bobby and Kevin. They had a connection with the audience. Cole and Claire don't have it till now. To be very honest if this epi was written by somebody else I think we would have something like Bobby's death epi. It would be unbearably painful but so worth it. I feel bad she was written by the most idiotic writers.I really think Robbie should have written this epi. He created Charlie,

Are all writers of almost every show such huge sadists? ðŸ˜³ No, I don't think it was her time now, I really don't and that's not because she was one of my favourite character. Yeah, if they HAD to kill her off for reasons that are always going to be unjustified to me, atleast give the character a death worth him/her and provide a closure. 

annihilation thumbnail

I m dissapointed. I was hoping this really evil genius gang against the winchesters, then we get Leviathans part 2.💔 All I ask for is one set of really nasty bad guys. Why do they always ends up with jokers and maniacs.

Where all those Supernatural epic-kind baddies? I can't handle these 'engineered' idiots anymore. They aren't scary, creepy or even the kind that can hold your attention. They're just maniacal. 

But then Cain lived a very controlled life. He had to practice for long but it was possible. Cain's breaking point was the death of Collete so I guess this makes sense that Dean's breaking point was Charlie's death. They always try to draw parallels.

You have a point there. But please don't say this makes sense, don't. ðŸ¥º

The perks of having your show on CW. ðŸ˜† But really how difficult is it for the show to have balanced poc between characters. Even fanfic writers can manage it and the professionals can't 

Honestly, amateur writers write infinite times better than them. ðŸ˜³

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next