Supernatural

I am not a witch. I am a nerd

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Plus I am running late, so rants later. 

Tell what do you have to say about the episode people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't even...
know...

what to say...

I refuse to believe it. She cannot be dead. Period. πŸ˜³

I'm going to hope with all those little broken pieces of my heart that she's going to be okay and she'll be back. She's technically not even declared dead. Yet

So, no. PLEASE NO. 

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ’” I m glad J2 have a foundation for mental illness. Most will need treatment after being a fan of this show. I feel weird and uneasy and I don't know what else. What did I just saw and why. Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I don't even...

know...

what to say...

I refuse to believe it. She cannot be dead. Period. πŸ˜³

I'm going to hope with all those little broken pieces of my heart that she's going to be okay and she'll be back. She's technically not even declared dead. Yet

So, no. PLEASE NO. 

She is dead. Sorry for the spoiler but u know its easier to accept than keep hoping. I know its hurting really bad.The promo showed them burning her corpse.

I was kind of thinking they will write off her character. Felicia has too many date problems and their whole schedule goes haywire just to adjust her. Considering they had to alter episodes two times this season just to fit her in. I don't know why can't they just send these characters away for a while rather than kill them off. She was like a sister to them. I can't believe they just went and killed her off. Also the fact that Js had to perform the scenes after her death before this epi. How tough must that have been.

Looks like Styne's are here to stay. They are bizarre people. I almost puked. But now with them killing Charlie they become a good set of villains and the Winchester have a reason to go after them because its personal. Me likey. I was interested in this set of enemies.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
downloading but got spoilerπŸ˜†

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am still depressed and angry and depressed. A LOT.
I need to break things. Preferably the head of the person who wrote this.:| 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Actually they two. It takes two people to write such shitty story. They are also the one who wrote demon dean turning back to original dean. 
What irritates me is that Charlie died because she wanted to get away from Rowena so she thought its best idea to run away. The timing to turn Charlie into a duffer is mindblowing.
annihilation thumbnail
Okay so, please bear with me as this might be longer than I intend to make it.

I wouldn't care how good or bad an episode was when one of its most important character gets killed off and in a manner that's absolutely ridiculous. One of the most cleverest person on the show decides to get out of the safety net she was in just to stay away from Rowena when Castiel was already taking care of her? REALLY. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY? πŸ˜³ 

I'm all for her doing something that dumb because Rowena can mess with your head, she's the mother of the King of Hell and given Charlie's latest records, she doesn't consider herself to be a good person anymore. Besides, she's new to this 'you don't let the bad mess with your head' regime the others are used to practising by now. She needed space and peace of mind to get her job done, okay, understood. 

But then, what? We don't even get to see how she died. As painful as that might have been to watch, this is not the way you provide your fans with closure. Contrary to the popular opinion, I did not think her death was in vain. She either killed herself or got killed trying to save her brother, her family. The last person who died in vain was Kevin, not Charlie. So, if you really need to kill an important character off, you are bound to provide people with closure and this wasn't even remotely close to it. And that's makes it the hardest to come to terms with her death. 

Given how this season has shaped up, I think it'd be fair to say that this beats even season 7 in terms of its ridiculousness. Lets just reflect back a little. What did we have all throughout this season?

Dean - Demon Dean, the supposed 'big' thing. Gets done with in 3 odd episodes. 

Sam - Er, I'm sorry. I hardly remember him playing a significant role this season pre-Inside Man. The only consequential thing he has done was to cure Dean (that's again, in a ridiculous way)

Castiel - Misha was promoted to a series regular this season. For what exactly, may I ask? Castiel was hanging around the entire season and been baby-sitting a teenage girl. If you say he was just around for getting his left over grace back, you should as well know how the theory sounds.

Crowley - Crowley's humanity was supposed to be the next big threat after Demon Dean. What role did he play besides being a softie?

Baddies - Rowena, all this while just to annoy us with her melodrama. 

Personal season - I can't even begin to say how idiotic I find this idea of a personal season and how poorly its been executed. I could always find one reason that the Winchesters get to live while everyone else died and that was the 'greater good'. Where has been the greater good this season? Making it an entirely personal season makes it seems as if lives don't matter at all, the only one who matter are the Winchesters. You know how that sounds, you know it. πŸ˜³

I might as well skip the next two episodes not just because they killed Charlie off but because this season has been disappointing me one episode after the other. The only good thing that ever happened was the 200th episode. I'm really not interested into this Styne family and the Mark of Cain doesn't seem to be as interesting anymore. 

Also, just because an actor is having date problems, the only solution is NOT to kill their character off. First Cain, now Charlie. Keeping my love for Castiel aside, I dare the writers to try killing him off but they wouldn't because they know their world will be taken by storm.

*seriously distressed*

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Goodness. 😳 I feel like a broken record to say this even after having seen the next episode's promo but please can she not be dead? Somehow, anyhow. :( If she's ever back due to the demands by fans, I want her to be back as a human and not as ghost, a figment of imagination or a dream. But for now, don't let her be dead. πŸ₯Ί
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Sing song *Spoiler*
I m feeling dizzy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEaxjBxUkAAVCYR.jpg