Tu Mera Hero

Tu Mera Hero 6th May 2015 Written Update

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Part-1:

The episode begins with Surekha chiding Panchhi not to dare call her son handicap. Panchhi says, I just called him inapt and you felt so bad. Why dont you realize that you yourself are making him inapt. Surekha is shocked hearing this. Govind looks on. Titu is shocked too. He asks Panchhi what are you saying. I am perfectly alright. How can you talk to Surekha like this? Panchhi says, let me speak please. She tells Surekha, a mother not only gives birth to her child but also raises her child. Its a mother's responsibility to teach her child how to differentiate between right & wrong. In fact, mother is the first teacher of her child. Rekha smirks. Bhagwati & pinky look tensed. Panchhi continues, it is said that if the mother doesnt scold her child on his/her first mistake then God himself writes going astray in child's fate. Mother is like a potter who transforms a pile of clay into a beautiful pot. But what did you do? You brought Titu up but didnt teach him well. That's why Titu remained a lazy person all his life. Tears well up in Surekha's eyes hearing this. 😭 She looks at Titu. Govind is tensed. Titu asks Panchhi to stop it.

Rekha chides Panchhi, what are you talking? Surekha is Titu's mother. Panchhi replies, that's the problem. Though she is his mother, still she doesnt understand what is good for her son. And that's why I have to say this today. During childhood, when Titu wanted the trophy, Surekha should have asked him to toil hard to achieve the trophy; then he would have worked hard. When people teased him as useless person; instead of advising him to turn the ears deaf to criticism, had he been advised to shut their mouths off with his hard work & dedication, then he would have worked. Surekha is dismayed. Panchhi tells her, when Titu wished to become a doctor, you should have encouraged him to study hard, then he would have studied. You shouldnt have shown him shortcut. It's all your fault that Titu isnt able to realize today, whats right for him. You tell me, does the Truth hide if you turn your ears deaf? Rekha & Vaishali are glad. Titu is upset. He asks Panchhi to stop it. He says, we all were talking about Keshav & Bhagwati and you are diverting the topic. Surekha is deeply hurt. Titu comes to her and says, my Mom loves me a lot & has always wished the best for me. Panchhi says, I know Titu that your Mom loves you a lot. I dont question her love for you but her ways of pampering you. What she considers right for you today, time only will tell how right or wrong it is. But sadly, by the time she would realize it, it will be too late. Vaishali is happy & tells Mukund, today Panchhi is acting like a teacher & preaching everyone. Mukund gets glad and says, she will surely fail SurekhaAunt. Titu tries to stop Panchhi.

Surekha tells Panchhi, wow, you are accusing a mother of ruining her child's life? Its not even a year since you have stepped in my son's life and your love overpowered my love for my son for past 24 years? My affection for my son ruined his life? It's okay then you make him a successful person with your unique love. Panchhi says, sorry but with you around I cannot help Titu coz you are always there for him as his blindfold & his shield. Titu drags Panchhi aside & tells her, what are you talking? Its very upsetting. Please stop it. Panchhi says, that's the problem Titu. It's upsetting you coz you have always been taught to ignore the truth; not face it. And Surekha has always been with you in this for all wrong reasons. This way, let aside me, you yourself will not be able to change yourself. She goes to Surekha & tells her, I can succeed only when you step back & let me work. Then I'll see to it that Titu becomes a successful man. Govind looks on.

Titu asks Panchhi, are you thinking of separating me from my Mom? He goes to Govind and requests him to explain it to Panchhi to not talk to Surekha like this. Govind says, this matter is between your mother & your wife. I shouldnt interfere. Let them sort it out themselves. Titu requests him, matter isnt getting sorted out but is worsening. Please do something. Panchhi asks Surekha, are you willing to let go off Titu and give him a chance to prove himself in life? Can you entrust me his responsibilities? Please give me just one chance. I'll transform Titu to such an able person who will be pride of not only his wife but his parents too. All are shocked. Vaishali asks Mukund is Panchhi on our side? Titu can never be a responsible person but today he'll definitely be out of this house. Mukund smirks.

Surekha is hurt & crying. Titu goes to her & hugs her. He says, I am not going anywhere leaving you. Panchhi is in rage and doesnt know what she is saying. Please ignore what she says. Once she calms down, everything will be fine. Surekha leaves from there.

Manorama is angry. He comes to Arvind with dog's collar-belts in her hand & asks him to take it. Arvind asks, whats all this? Are you out of your mind? Manorama says, cant you see? It's dog's belt. Arvind snaps at her, should I wear it? Manorama says yes. Its my gift for Mother's day that I myself have chosen for myself. Arvind chides her, you create enough ruckus in home. Arent you satisfied with it that you are creating another ruckus. Manorama smirks, ruckus hasnt started yet; it will begin now. When Chetan comes, tell him that Rachana has made you wear this dog's belt. Arvind folds his hands to Manorama & requests, please spare me. I have committed many sins and now dont want to support you in any more sins. Manorama says, I am not asking you to commit any sins. I will be the one who will commit the sin. You just cooperate me. I'll keep doing this till Rachana doesn't leave her in-laws house & go back to her parents. Arvind tries to explain Manorama, chetan is your own son. Does a mother ruin her own son's marriage? Manorama stops him & says do only as I say. When Chetan comes, pretend to be world's most tormented FIL. She looks at dog's belts & smirks.

Titu asks Panchhi to apologize to Surekha and end the matter. Why take it far? Panchhi says, it was very imp. for me to say all this today. And I would apologized right away had I said anything wrong. Everyone gets tensed. Bhagwati requests Keshav to listen to her once and tries to explain him about the pills but Keshav leaves in anger.

Surekha comes there with Titu's bags. Everyone gets shocked. Rekha thinks, now Surekha will start her drama. Then everyone will pacify her and agree to her conditions. Titu asks Surekha, where are you going? I won't let you go anywhere. He tells Panchhi, Mom is deeply hurt. Please apologize to her. Surekha says, stop it Titu. Now you dont have to request anyone. 24 years back, my affection towards you was questioned. At that time, I had vowed that I will not love anyone else except my son. I'll give my son all the happiness. From that day till now, I have fervently kept my promise. And today after 24 years, once again my love for you has been questioned. I have been insulted & I cannot tolerate this. Titu drags Panchhi to Surekha & asks her to apologize to Surekha but Surekha stops him. She tells Panchhi, you want to reform Titu. You want to efface my upbringing of last 24 years and mould him according to your thoughts. Then I hand over my dear son to you. All look at Surekha in shock.

Part-2:

Surekha tells Panchhi, when I visited temple, I never put Titu down coz when it came to Titu's safety, I didnt even trust God. The same mother hands his son over to you for next 24 days. You consider my son an indolent person then take him away & make him the able person, the way you want. Take him wherever you wish to take him to... Far away from my reach. RMV trio gets glad. Mukund tells Vaishali, SurekhaAunt turned the tables! She is challenging Panchhi to reform a lazybones since 24 years in just 24 days. It seems Panchhi will lose the battle even before it begins. Vaishali smirks & says, I swear. Surekha is very smart.

Surekha is crying. 😭 She tells Panchhi, not only I have borne Titu but he also has borne the affection in me. And this affection of Mother can see whats not good for my son. You shouldnt throw challenge about a mother's love for her son. Its alright. I accept your challenge. But now you'll have to bear in mind that in this 24 days, if you dont succeed in making Titu a successful person then you will drop this whim of yours, forever. Rekha & Vaishali get glad hearing this. Panchhi looks on.

Part-3:

Rachana tells Chetan, I'll bring tea for you. Chetan nods. Rachana sees her in-laws and says, they are impossible. Chetan asks who. Rachana gestures him towards his parents. Chetan is shocked to see them wearing dog's belt around their neck. Rachana says, frankly speaking I also dont know what they are upto. Manorama acts so weird these days. It is very difficult to understand what she wants. Chetan says I'll talk to them. Rachana stops him and says, I think I know what I need to do.

Titu tells Panchhi, what you two are doing? Enough now. Why are you taking a simple thing so far? Apologize to Mom & end this matter now. I dont understand Panchhi... why are you doing this? This is our home... This is our family... I am not going to go anywhere leaving my family. Panchhi tells Surekha, okay. I accept your condition. I'll prove to you what Titu is capable of achieving & where does he stand. Titu gets upset and says you both are announcing your decisions... Noone is asking me what I want. You both get 1 thing very clearly that I will not go anywhere leaving Panchhi, Mom & this house. Surekha says, you'll have to go Titu. For your mother's sake... If you dont go then people will laugh at me. They will make fun of my affection towards you. You will not want that to happen so you must go. She looks at Panchhi & tells Titu, you shall have to go with her. Govind looks on. Panchhi is ready to leave. Surekha stops her & says, first you'll have to agree to my 3 conditions. 🤔

Precap: Surekha tells Titu, I've seen the world. Let Panchhi fulfill her wish today. She will quit herself when she'll fail miserably. Titu asks her but why are you sacrificing me in this. I am not going anywhere. Surekha makes him swear on her.

Edited by ttrocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for wu I feel Panchi was rude towards surekha.she said too much.Surekha was deeply hurt and Vaishali will take advantage of this.
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yurimehta11

thanks for wu I feel Panchi was rude towards surekha.she said too much.Surekha was deeply hurt and Vaishali will take advantage of this.

Welcome Poorva, Glad you liked it. Thanks! 😃

I completely agree with you... I too felt Panchhi was rude not only to Surekha but to Titu also. He asked her several times to apologize to Surekha, but she didnt pay any heed to his pleas. At least for the sake of her MIL's respect, she should have considered Titu's requests and apologized to Surekha. There are many polite ways to point out a mistake. One doesnt have to be very harsh with words. Honestly, Panchhi looked quite immature today humiliating Surekha in front of entire family and questioning her upbringing. At one point I felt like questioning Panchhi's parents' upbringing too... One of their daughter dances on her MIL's tunes (willingly or unwillingly) and other one speaks anything and everything that comes to her mind...not even respcting elders. 🤔 I had loved her for openly confronting Manorama but for couldnt see Surekha in tears. She is very kind-hearted lady and her son makes her universe. Everyone knows about her affection for her son and as a mother she is justified in pampering her son... We all receive such pampering from our mothers... dont we? To me, it seemed more like Panchhi vented out all her frustration on Surekha today. Surekha is right - nobody can question/challenge a mother's love and Titu is right too - his only shortcoming is he doesnt want to work... but he loves his family a lot. Panchhi wants to make him work, that's good but for this Titu will be separated from his family is really a punishment to Titu.
Edited by ttrocks - 8 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

Welcome Poorva, Glad you liked it. Thanks! 😃

I completely agree with you... I too felt Panchhi was rude not only to Surekha but to Titu also. He asked her several times to apologize to Surekha, but she didnt pay any heed to his pleas. At least for the sake of her MIL's respect, she should have considered Titu's requests and apologized to Surekha. There are many polite ways to point out a mistake. One doesnt have to be very harsh with words. Honestly, Panchhi looked quite immature today humiliating Surekha in front of entire family and questioning her upbringing. At one point I felt like questioning Panchhi's parents' upbringing too... One of their daughter dances on her MIL's tunes (willingly or unwillingly) and other one speaks anything and everything that comes to her mind...not even respcting elders. 🤔 I had loved her for openly confronting Manorama but for couldnt see Surekha in tears. She is very kind-hearted lady and her son makes her universe. Everyone knows about her affection for her son and as a mother she is justified in pampering her son... We all receive such pampering from our mothers... dont we? To me, it seemed more like Panchhi vented out all her frustration on Surekha today. Surekha is right - nobody can question/challenge a mother's love and Titu is right too - his only shortcoming is he doesnt want to work... but he loves his family a lot. Panchhi wants to make him work, that's good but for this Titu will be separated from his family is really a punishment to Titu.

Agree First time I doesnt like panchi She acts too harsh with surekha.She doesnt forget Surekha gave titu very good values .If we leave his lazyness he is a gem. Panchi point out surekha's mistake politely.Titu is like Mandir ka ghanta jo chahe aake baja raha hai. Instead of solving existing keshav bhagwati issue they create another mess. Sometime I feel too many people are involved in writing and direction front. A character does one thing at a time and acts totally opposite next time. Like Rachana all this while she was bearing torture of Manorama and last two episode she pushed manorama on backfoot. She twist Manorama's hand and threatens her.I was so surprised whats happened to her
ttrocks thumbnail
True. Titu is really a gem of a person and always does good to everyone still except Surekha everyone uses him for their purpose. Govindji loves his son a lot. Remember how happy he felt with Titu's mere agreeing to go for USA job interview. He would have been on cloud 9 had Titu cleared the interview! But he stays so irritated with Titu's lazyness that never openly expresses his love for him; rather keeps chiding him at every possible opportunity. Panchhi loves Titu very much but isnt ready to endorse his nikhattupana. I agree, no wife would be... But I think she needs to deal with this matter calmly & patiently. Titu has never worked in 24 years of his life and Panchhi wishes to make him hardworking person - this cannot be achieved in a jiffy... As they say: "Old habits die hard" & "Rome was not built in a day!", this is a tough task & can take few nonths upto an year to achieve it. RMV trio is too selfish & always jealous of Titu. Panchhi has antagonized Manorama and so she is exacting a revenge on TiChi/Titu. Now Rachana too has joined the leauge... I really hated her for asking Panchhi to make Titu take all blame on himself so that Chetan goes off scot-free. 😡 Kyu bhai? Ur MIL is greedy and u r a stupid person not understanding her crooked moves. She suggested and you came straight to Panchhi to ask for this favor? Kare Chetan to Titu bechara kyu bhare? Rachana called Titu names - nikhattu & what not... But the same nikhattu had saved Chetan in Shivgarh too with his great presence of mind and this time also he took all blame on him & saved Chetan. How could Rachana do this? Sharam nahi aai use?

And yeah, me too was shocked to see Rachana threatening Manorama & twisting her hand... I was in mein itni himmat ek hi raat mein kaise aayi? Koi bhpot ghoos gaya uske andar? 🤣 As you suggested, me too feels too many cooks are spoiling the recipe 😆 Today Panchhi gave Surekha a piece of her mibd No continuity in characters with too many writers/directors around 😆
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree First time I doesnt like panchi She acts too harsh with surekha.She doesnt forget Surekha gave titu very good values .If we leave his lazyness he is a gem. Panchi point out surekha's mistake politely.Titu is like Mandir ka ghanta jo chahe aake baja raha hai. Instead of solving existing keshav bhagwati issue they create another mess. Sometime I feel too many people are involved in writing and direction front. A character does one thing at a time and acts totally opposite next time. Like Rachana all this while she was bearing torture of Manorama and last two episode she pushed manorama on backfoot. She twist Manorama's hand and threatens her.I was so surprised whats happened to her

Yes, Panchi was harsh but the fact is that her soft approach to change Tittu has gone as waste as Surekha intervined every time and made her plans flop. The way she arranged Sanke in to the shop, the way she supported Titu act like his dadaji's soul, the way she supported Titu to run away even now along with Ruhi was not helping panchi anywhere. Its not only Panshi who is desperate to see Titu work, but even his father is crying for that. So Panchi just used Keshav's situation to her convenience and talked rudely. I don't think she enjoyed talking like that but she had to stone her heart and mind for that moment to make Surekha angry enough to take it as a challenge and send her son with Panchi.

But still I have my own doubts that she (Surekha) will sit put and not do anything to foil Panchi's efforts to change Titu as she strongly feel that one should work hard obnly if he has to earn his bread but while Titu has everything readymade, why he should pain himself to work.

I could not watch Rachna now a days that too after she blamed Panchi for not supporting her husband by making Titu accept the fault even when it was Chetan's fault. She outrate called Titu as nikattu on Panchi's face and asked her why she is supporting a nikattu forgetting that he is her husband. Which sister will talk like that? When she can stoop so low with her own sister, I don't find it hard to believe her behavior towards her in laws.
Edited by deejagi - 8 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Rocking WU.. Panchi came out rude today.. Hope they will show an apology later.. 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detailed WU. :))
Is your name Tupu? I've seen you called that, but didn't know for sure.

Panchi, her parents and her sister seem to exist in a world in which they believe being lazy is the worst sin.

They chose Chetan for Rachna without considering that he's a weak coward and his mother is a shrew, so he would provenly understand a problem for Rachna or protect Rachna only if someone else pushes him to.

And Titu - who has repeatedly defended and shown great care for Panchi's parents, sister *and* has saved Chetan from crises repeatedly - is considered as less than the great Chetan (who is not lazy and therefore does not deserve harsh or much criticism).

After Rachna's behaviour and Titu's generosity, Panchi should have understood that his being nikhattu isn't as big a problem as her own and her sister's attitude.

But instead, even after Titu told Panchi that his mother had taught him to not take insults to heart, she didn't consider it as his generous spirit, but rather as one more flaw in her husband and her mother-in-law.

He should have instead held a grudge against Panchi's sister for being a selfish insulting person.

Titu's laziness is actually far less appalling than Panchi's obsessive-compulsive fixation about rectifying her husband's one great flaw.

She doesn't even think her harping on about 'perfect' is an irritating flaw.
Be perfect, be happy when praised for it, but don't go rectifying other people so much - especially not a husband who didn't want to marry you and did so out of kindness.

She's married to someone who doesn't love her and has no reason to change for her.

Instead of slowly inducing love in him and afterward trying to change him, she is shown nagging and manipulating him into changing for the better.

Titu looks like a saint that he has not so far been shown wishing he had run away from the wedding and not come back.

It would be nice if the series would fix Panchi's, her parents' and her sister's flaw first, rather than have her and her parents think as insultingly about Titu as the vamps and villains but with proclaimedly more noble intentions - and with as nonexistent an understanding of their own appalling flaws as compared to Titu's one flaw.

His flaw is balanced by his respect for other people's feelings - it's more than Panchi or her parents or her sister have shown any capability of.

The story seems to be hurtling on their 'wife changing lazy husband' theme without considering that this wife being married is itself a favour to her since it was not her husband's choice except under duress, thereby not bestowing her any authority to trick or force her husband into changing because of her great confusion between laziness and some great evil as apparently equally unbearable.

She should have been shown telling her father-in-law to give her time to win over Titu first, and then they could change him.

Instead she and her father-in-law have been shown behaving as if Titu wanted to marry her, and that he should therefore accept any downsides in the marriage and immediately change his flaws to please her.

He didn't want the marriage. He's nice and good, and honours the marriage he didn't want.
Could they try to remember that?

Edited by leelaa9 - 8 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail
@ leela you summerised whole show
I loved your take on each and every character.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@ leela you summerised whole show
I loved your take on each and every character.

Thanks so much, Poorva.😳