Jamai Raja

To everyone involve with JR

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To everyone involve in Jamai Raja thank you so much for giving us such an awesome so, every single episode is amazing and we the viewers are always impress with what you are showing...To the outstanding cast of Jamai Raja who always make us feel like what we are watching is so real...we feel every emotion that is shown on the show and it truly is magical...Congrats on reaching 200 episodes since episode 1 to now JR has always given us something to look forward to...and thank you all for making the show possible Edited by stephie34 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the entire team for their success on reaching 200 epi. All I can say is Jamai Raja is awesome, the entire team is incredible. They give their best performances everyday and never fail to impress us. They make us fall in love with them every single day. This is why Jamai Raja is the best show on TV. 👏
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congratzz my frnd... Our frndshp also reaches 200+ days now🥳
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yuhuuu we made it to 200th episode finally.. thanks to everyone related with JR team for giving us such a brilliant show which is just perfect. Though sometimes we criticize it but we never fail to appreciate it too.. in Roshni's dialogue - Abh pyaar jisse karte hai toh ladenge bhi ussise na!! :-P

Today Sasudad is finally gonna enter the show and I am excited to see what happens next.. love you guys keep rocking like this always!
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuharini

congratzz my frnd... Our frndshp also reaches 200+ days now🥳

Yep it is but so much days as pass nah is it is like our friendship is 200 episode old😆