Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Idiot and uska Samindar Singh & Chashni (Page 3)

Vrushika321 Groupbie
Vrushika321
Vrushika321

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
U said it all dear. I really loved the awsome bond of Friendship between aam and neil.
Gosh such bonding is really rare. Whenever aam is in any problem neil is always there and the canteen scence was just mind blowing. Their plan about the movie. Neil always manage to bring smile in sam face. I really dont want any problem in their relationships bcoz of their love life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrushika321

U said it all dear. I really loved the awsome bond of Friendship between aam and neil.
Gosh such bonding is really rare. Whenever aam is in any problem neil is always there and the canteen scence was just mind blowing. Their plan about the movie. Neil always manage to bring smile in sam face. I really dont want any problem in their relationships bcoz of their love life.

actually i dnt see love in their case. they are best friends care fr eachother alot.. and being bestfriend one is always possesive.. 
sweetypie225 Senior Member
sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Awesome post!! Thumbs Up
The scene between Neil and Radhika was so hilarious..LOL so much of cuteness.. His smile Day Dreaming.. Seriously,Shravan is a fantastic actor.. but as all of you had said,I too hated in splitsvilla.And the way Radhika too reacted in all smiles.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Ri21allizzwell

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetypie225

Awesome post!! Thumbs Up
The scene between Neil and Radhika was so hilarious..LOL so much of cuteness.. His smile Day Dreaming.. Seriously,Shravan is a fantastic actor.. but as all of you had said,I too hated in splitsvilla.And the way Radhika too reacted in all smiles.. Big smile

o yes shravan's smile Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Originally posted by Ri21

looking at the eyelock and their smile i feel chashni ll fall for neil frst and neil ll fall for her too but he ll later realise it. and as saral said he wants to come to mumbai. so i think saral ll come to mumbai and then only their love track ll start.. (predictions)

I feel so too except that Neil will fall for her b4 Saral shows up  as her mageetar TADAAA!Ouch bringing Saral in now is pointless coz their story us just starting. If Neil knows she's engaged I don't see him pursuing her that way idk.  He may feel cheated if he comes to know  she's betrothed to someone else while he's been falling for her wow! Saral is just ewww! Creepy. 

This would be nice...
Neil would fall in love with Radz unknown to the fact that she's engaged and Radz isn't getting a chance to tell him and in the process she also falls for him..
And while they are romancing Saral turns up! Boo!! LOL
Takes her back and Neil goes to get his princess..oops. chashniji back

sweetypie225

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Originally posted by Ri21

looking at the eyelock and their smile i feel chashni ll fall for neil frst and neil ll fall for her too but he ll later realise it. and as saral said he wants to come to mumbai. so i think saral ll come to mumbai and then only their love track ll start.. (predictions)

I feel so too except that Neil will fall for her b4 Saral shows up  as her mageetar TADAAA!Ouch bringing Saral in now is pointless coz their story us just starting. If Neil knows she's engaged I don't see him pursuing her that way idk.  He may feel cheated if he comes to know  she's betrothed to someone else while he's been falling for her wow! Saral is just ewww! Creepy. 

This would be nice...
Neil would fall in love with Radz unknown to the fact that she's engaged and Radz isn't getting a chance to tell him and in the process she also falls for him..
And while they are romancing Saral turns up! Boo!! LOL
Takes her back and Neil goes to get his princess..oops. chashniji back

exactly and misundrstanding ll happen as why radhika didnot tell neil.. but lets c wait and enjoy whats in store we have predicted alot of track LOL
allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -allizwell-

.WHYOuchOuch...is this a hint that Saral will love Radz...Radz will love Neil...Neil will love Sam and Sam will love Arjun And Arjun will love only his revengeDeadDead...I pray I am wrong...if CVs go this way...mera the end to this showCry

HiLOL I really don't see this happening. And if it does it is totally OOC and bad story telling. Saral is just going to be used to prop up Radhika's love story. That's it. In fact when they introduced Neil in Rishikesh you could see the hints from there. Although subtle they were present. I am not doubting that Neil cares for Samaira deeply but all the signs the show has given me till now  only makes me believe that Neil-Radhika are soul mates. I really don't see it any other way. There was a statement that Neil made in Rishikesh when he and Samaira were drunk on the bridge. He said that one day when he is sad he is going to come to Rishikesh. I always thought this dialogue was quite symbolic and foreshadowing coz Radhika belongs to Rishikesh. Radhika imo will take a little more time to open up and experience love but I remember her telling Saral ( ew btwDead )That she hates being called Radhu and wants to be called by her proper name yet she has no problem in Neil calling her ChasniEmbarrassed

Hi achearts Big smile...thks for clarifying...guess I have missed that scene in rishikesh...I did feel the chem between Radz Neil there...but at times when Sam's  feelings about Arjun r hidden from Neil...I get the wrong thotsConfused Saral is sure villainLOL...my worry is only for the boys Neil and Arjun...former one is busy flirting without giving us much hints and the latter one is dropping only mysterious hints for Sam...LOL

If this pentagon love story is gonna happen, I will kill the CVs!!Angry
I do have a doubt though that they'll show Neil in love with Sam..which I don't want in any case!!
They should remain the best of friends..not like those typical stories where you fall in love with your bestie
Even I missed those dialogues in Rishikesh
n yeah...both the guys are really confusing!Confused

Pentagon love storyROFL

Ri21

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged

.WHYOuchOuch...is this a hint that Saral will love Radz...Radz will love Neil...Neil will love Sam and Sam will love Arjun And Arjun will love only his revengeDeadDead...I pray I am wrong...if CVs go this way...mera the end to this showCry

HiLOL I really don't see this happening. And if it does it is totally OOC and bad story telling. Saral is just going to be used to prop up Radhika's love story. That's it. In fact when they introduced Neil in Rishikesh you could see the hints from there. Although subtle they were present. I am not doubting that Neil cares for Samaira deeply but all the signs the show has given me till now  only makes me believe that Neil-Radhika are soul mates. I really don't see it any other way. There was a statement that Neil made in Rishikesh when he and Samaira were drunk on the bridge. He said that one day when he is sad he is going to come to Rishikesh. I always thought this dialogue was quite symbolic and foreshadowing coz Radhika belongs to Rishikesh. Radhika imo will take a little more time to open up and experience love but I remember her telling Saral ( ew btwDead )That she hates being called Radhu and wants to be called by her proper name yet she has no problem in Neil calling her ChasniEmbarrassed

Hi achearts Big smile...thks for clarifying...guess I have missed that scene in rishikesh...I did feel the chem between Radz Neil there...but at times when Sam's  feelings about Arjun r hidden from Neil...I get the wrong thotsConfused Saral is sure villainLOL...my worry is only for the boys Neil and Arjun...former one is busy flirting without giving us much hints and the latter one is dropping only mysterious hints for Sam...LOL

If this pentagon love story is gonna happen, I will kill the CVs!!Angry
I do have a doubt though that they'll show Neil in love with Sam..which I don't want in any case!!
They should remain the best of friends..not like those typical stories where you fall in love with your bestie
Even I missed those dialogues in Rishikesh
n yeah...both the guys are really confusing!Confused

Pentagon love storyROFL

TongueLOL

allizzwell

Go to top