Idiot and uska Samindar Singh & Chashni

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
lets talk about neil and his chashni ji

neil wanted to give hi5 but chashni ji couldstop smiling and staring at neil. and his dialouge tumse ye umeed nahi thi πŸ˜† and gives hi5 then again they are staring and radhu's ph rings. tere mast mast do nain πŸ€£ and again neil is like tumse ye bhi umeed nahi thi. chashni shocked that it was her ph and neil telling her to pick up or she wants to listen to the whole song. gosh they are cuteness.. looking at the eyelock and their smile i feel chashni ll fall for neil frst and neil ll fall for her too but he ll later realise it. and as saral said he wants to come to mumbai. so i think saral ll come to mumbai and then only their love track ll start.. (predictions)

n now idiot and saminder singh
loved the way neil said to sam that people can give attitude to her too.. he knows that sam is upset he gives her coffee and tries to cheer her up and says he cant leave her alone. that was sweet somewhere sam is write whenever she gives some extra importance that person takes her for granted hinting at piyali and arjun..
o yes how can i forget canteen scene. jo dar gaya uska coffee gir gayi. lol neilm loving him more day by day. when sam says she is not in mood and neil slaps her and says chal jhalli mood banate hai, and sam saying no without listening to his question. and their bhojpuri movie plan. cheap film dekhenge gandi commnets marenge popcorn phek phek k.. 
Har ek friend zarori hota hai.. they are the best friends i have ever seen on tv, 

neil is really balancing the 2 girls. and its amazing to watch. shravan hats off to u.. i think arjun beware of neil coz when neil ll come to know about ur intentions and hurtng sam. u ll be in trouble
neil arjun bromance i want too see but more than that now m looking forward to see what ll neil do when arjun's motive ll be out

sorry for the long post wanted to make a seperate post on it. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice post Ri! πŸ˜ƒ

And I agree with you Neil is just awesome!
Love everything about him! Especially the way he smiles at Chasni ji! Its so cute! 😳
Must say Shravan is doing a fantastic job! πŸ‘ 
And yes even I'm looking forward to Neil's interaction with Arjun.
It will be very interesting to see what he will do after he finds out Arjun's motive and that Sam is in love with him.
Ri21 thumbnail
u knw i hated shravan since splitsvilla days but now m just impressed.. m loving neil.. m in love with all the characters now though i want radhika's character too improve more..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a header yaar RiπŸ˜†...matlab Neil ka double duty shuru πŸ€£...bichara...do ladkiyon ke beech phasa yeh nadaan awara🀣...
Reading your lovely post makes me all the more impatient to watch the epi...chal dekhke aati hoon...πŸ˜ƒ
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Neil is the most chilled out character on the show. A total live wire! Shravan is a fantastic actor. I wonder where he has been all this while?  You can already see the difference in his interactions with Sam and those with Radhika. Chasni amuses him to no end LOL! She can't understand his ways or lingo and that is totally adorable.  Sammy on the other hand is his best bud who he can party with and have a couple of beers πŸ˜† Neil and Sam have been tight since the beginning of the show. Arjun and Radhika are the outsiders who have come into their lives to turn them upside down! Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

What a header yaar RiπŸ˜†...matlab Neil ka double duty shuru πŸ€£...bichara...do ladkiyon ke beech phasa yeh nadaan awara🀣...

Reading your lovely post makes me all the more impatient to watch the epi...chal dekhke aati hoon...πŸ˜ƒ

actually m loving the show so much thats its on my mind πŸ˜†
n ya neil ka double duty bechrara kitna kam karta hai sab kuch samalta hai in future sam ka toota dil bhi samalega.. i so want to see angry neil πŸ˜³
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Neil is the most chilled out character on the show. A total live wire! Shravan is a fantastic actor. I wonder where he has been all this while?  You can already see the difference in his interactions with Sam and those with Radhika. Chasni amuses him to no end LOL! She can't understand his ways or lingo and that is totally adorable.  Sammy on the other hand is his best bud who he can party with and have a couple of beers πŸ˜† Neil and Sam have been tight since the beginning of the show. Arjun and Radhika are the outsiders who have come into their lives to turn them upside down!

in love with neil  every girl should have a best friend like him.
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

looking at the eyelock and their smile i feel chashni ll fall for neil frst and neil ll fall for her too but he ll later realise it. and as saral said he wants to come to mumbai. so i think saral ll come to mumbai and then only their love track ll start.. (predictions)

I feel so too except that Neil will fall for her b4 Saral shows up  as her mageetar TADAAA! bringing Saral in now is pointless coz their story us just starting. If Neil knows she's engaged I don't see him pursuing her that way idk.  He may feel cheated if he comes to know  she's betrothed to someone else while he's been falling for her wow! Saral is just ewww! Creepy. 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okays...but somewhere yest epi is  making me think the other way too...🀒...hit me hard...I shud be 200 % wrong...Neil is ainwayi flirty as is his nature...but with Sam...he DOES get serious...I mean in scenes like when he doesn't know about her whereabouts and she drops in at his place, he was almost teary ...his concern, care I just HOPE is pure friendship...Radz is 100 percent sure to fall for Neil, Sam has already fallen for Arjun...Sam is not seeing Neil other than a friend , that is made very clear for us, but her story with Arjun is kept hidden from Neil by Cvs...WHY...is this a hint that Saral will love Radz...Radz will love Neil...Neil will love Sam and Sam will love Arjun And Arjun will love only his revenge🀒🀒...I pray I am wrong...if CVs go this way...mera the end to this show😭 Edited by -allizwell- - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

I feel so too except that Neil will fall for her b4 Saral shows up  as her mageetar TADAAA! bringing Saral in now is pointless coz their story us just starting. If Neil knows she's engaged I don't see him pursuing her that way idk.  He may feel cheated if he comes to know  she's betrothed to someone else while he's been falling for her wow! Saral is just ewww! Creepy. 

saral wont come now let them fall in love.. n i think when radhika ll want to tell neil about the engagmnt saral ll turn up. i so hate him πŸ˜‘