Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Journey from infatuation to love? (Page 2)

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Kabir being the more mature and intelligent one will fall in love first, and he will also try to not express his feelings. Ananya falling in love will be , her feelings about him being evolved, her infatuation is for kabir the successful reporter, for his personality, his intelligence, she will fall in love once she gets to know the person and human being in kabir, who is not affected by the glory and celebrity status he receives, but who has a tormented and potentially a sad past

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterRocks

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Keep watching Reporters Monday to Thursday 9 PM to know how ingratiation will turn to love LOL

Hey just joking with you okHug
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu0527

I like it if Kabir falls for Ananya first! And Ananya will live in worshiping her hero world for some more time!!

I love it when the hero firstLOL

Kabir has started noticing her, he did look at her when she opened her hair LOL
milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
so many familiar usernames here ! hey Paradigm, Dexter !! u guys r also following the show. me happy happy !!
TitliBaisa IF-Sizzlerz
TitliBaisa
TitliBaisa

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Nice post dear, I am actually with you on this that Kabir would fall for Ananya first...!!! But, I have this fear that if he did, he might feel a bit awkward that he is in love with Ananya and will try to avoid her because I don't know why but sometimes when he looks at Ananya it seems as if I am looking at the same person who fell for Naina in LRL, and I don't want that Rajveer in Kabir...!!! Can't see him in pain...!!! Hope we get to see something good...

PS: Meri prediction kia pta such hojae Ouch

milinda.shreyz

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Its so suprising to see so many LRL fans here and I agree with many of you. Kabir and Ananya's story reminds me of Rajveer and Naina so much, Hopefully KaYa will have a better and more happier ending than Raj-Naina Unhappy Their's was the most tragic love stories ever.
Moving back to KaYa, I can definitely see Kabir falling for her first because he is more experienced and mature one, he would recognize what he feels easily and I can see him going the Raj way by avoiding Ananya since he wouldn't think she can accept his past and something tells me there is more to Ananya's father's story than meets the eye and Kabir will have a large role to play in it so that might also have some consequences. Ananya has a crush on Kabir at the moment but like someone before me said, she doesn't truly know who he is behind the persona of Kabir Sharma, powerful and charsmatic news journalist. There is so much more for the show to explore. Ananya's trust and growth from crush to love for Kabir will show her growth as a character and that might be one of the central focus of th show later on.

rabzonedge

Go to top