Journey from infatuation to love?

Posted: 8 years ago
It's quite obvious that Ananya is infatuated with Kabir (Kritika is doing an amazing job of showing the infatuation through subtle reactions and nuances.) Now this infatuation is likely to get in her trouble. My broader question is how will this infatuation turn into love? How will Ananya reach a stage where she will love kabir with all the baggage that comes with him (ex-wife, potentially dead child etc)
In my opinion Kabir will in fact fall in love with her earlier
Originally posted by paradigm

It's quite obvious that Ananya is infatuated with Kabir (Kritika is doing an amazing job of showing the infatuation through subtle reactions and nuances.) Now this infatuation is likely to get in her trouble. My broader question is how will this infatuation turn into love? How will Ananya reach a stage where she will love kabir with all the baggage that comes with him (ex-wife, potentially dead child etc)
In my opinion Kabir will in fact fall in love with her earlier

I totally agree with you 😊 . Thank you so much for sharing your thought with us 😊
I like it if Kabir falls for Ananya first! And Ananya will live in worshiping her hero world for some more time!!
Kabir has started to respect Ananya both as a person for her values and her strength and as a colleague on whom he can depend
I think Kabir is more than aware of the infatuation (not only from Ananya, but also from Trisha and co)
Now he should fall in love and Ananya should continue in her hero worship. It would be fun to watch.
It will definitely be kabir who will fall in love first. But for ananya it will take some time to understand whether its her deep fondness for her sir or actually love. We can even get to see a jealous kabir if the Ronny angle gets explored in the show. We are actually in for loads of drama. And I can't just wait!! 
Kabir being the more mature and intelligent one will fall in love first, and he will also try to not express his feelings. Ananya falling in love will be , her feelings about him being evolved, her infatuation is for kabir the successful reporter, for his personality, his intelligence, she will fall in love once she gets to know the person and human being in kabir, who is not affected by the glory and celebrity status he receives, but who has a tormented and potentially a sad past
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Kabir being the more mature and intelligent one will fall in love first, and he will also try to not express his feelings. Ananya falling in love will be , her feelings about him being evolved, her infatuation is for kabir the successful reporter, for his personality, his intelligence, she will fall in love once she gets to know the person and human being in kabir, who is not affected by the glory and celebrity status he receives, but who has a tormented and potentially a sad past

πŸ‘
Keep watching Reporters Monday to Thursday 9 PM to know how ingratiation will turn to love πŸ˜†

Hey just joking with you okπŸ€—
Originally posted by meenu0527

I like it if Kabir falls for Ananya first! And Ananya will live in worshiping her hero world for some more time!!

I love it when the hero firstπŸ˜†

Kabir has started noticing her, he did look at her when she opened her hair πŸ˜†