kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Gunjan keeps lying when she is troubled. Last time, she hid the fact about her pregnancy. She went to abort without informing anybody in the house.

Now the doctor told Gunjan that she will never be able to conceive. She is now hiding that. If Ranvi comes to know, he will get mad at her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyHM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She will be always telling lie in all her life time and also she worries for it.At last there will be no fault from her side and ranvi will go and apologise for her nonsense act...really it is a bulshit
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't fear when our mahaan Veera is here...Veera will give her baby away. Then our raackstar can be a father!! And Baldev will yearn to see his child. Edited by arshi_arvi - 8 years ago
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was like gunjan kabhi nahi sudhregi
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What if Baldev agrees to give his child to Gunjan.
suvi-ka-yuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam_sf

i was like gunjan kabhi nahi sudhregi

no.1 pshyco hai or rahegi🤢
ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wouldn't consider her to be lying this time.
She's just been told she can no longer be a mother, which has obviously broken her and come as a shock as it would do to any woman.
It will take some time for her to open up to him, but she will eventually tell him.

WOW, never thought it would come to the day when I would be sympathising with Gunjan ðŸ˜†
Edited by ImpossibleGirl2 - 8 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the situation at d time needs sometime for her to come in terms with it and then speak it out in open to ranvi..
Firstly cos the fact is gonna break ranvi heart big time.. Secondly gunju is guilty enough cos somewhere she has been responsible for the whole thing... Thirdly the scare of losing ranvi that may be he leaves her divorces her... 
There is a whole line of insecurity surrounding the whole thing... 

May be she could trust his love and go ahead and tell him and leave the ball in his court... But it's tough to make that will power at d moment 
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wouldn't call that lying. She is still in shock I didn't expect her to come home running and telling ranvi straight away. I like the way the story is going as her pain and anguish is being expressed in a realistic way. I just hope they don't rush it and deal with such a sensitive topic in the right manner.
Also loving the way farnaaz is portraying the heartache
IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Don't fear when our mahaan Veera is here...Veera will give her baby away. Then our raackstar can be a father!! And Baldev will yearn to see his child.

Hmm... Ranvi raising Veera's child as his own? Sounds slightly strange. 
Edited by IKEAwizard - 8 years ago