•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
'Mai tumhara vo hal karunga k har jagah har pal tum mujhe feel karogi n then i'll leave aur jab tum mujhse door jaogi toh har pal tum mujhe miss karogi'( sry for the mistakes, i dun remember the dailog properly)
The 1st scene was a treat to watch😳😳...
I felt Abhi was trying to take revenge from Pragya, he wanted Pragya to feel him everywhere just as he feels n sees her where ever he goes, he wanted her to miss him bad just as he does whenever she is not around. Abhi very well knows this feeling is mutual, he is trying to frustrate n irritate her so that she cannot take it and admits that she loves him.
What do u guys think?
I am not sure if he knows the feelings are mutual but yes he wanted her to feel and miss him like how he does .. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by harisha_kb

I am not sure if he knows the feelings are mutual but yes he wanted her to feel and miss him like how he does .. πŸ˜†

Obviously he knows...he can read her eyesπŸ˜‰...thats the reason why he's trying to make her admit, lets see how far it goes
Agree but she is all set for the sacrifice mode.
Originally posted by Mahi78

Agree but she is all set for the sacrifice mode.
Ya but i dun think her 'sacrifice spree' is gonna last long, i guess Abhi will find out the reason in time, n no matter how how hard she tries to get Abhi n Tanu married shez not going to suceed. Abhi will not marry Tanu😊
He won't be able to take any revenge because this time they were both into it!

Like, he wants to come close to her and know if it affects her and she literally cannot resist him. She reveals how vulnerable she is to his 'touch' every time he comes close.

This is going to be a sweet torture for both of them from now onwwards.
Yes Kavya well put...He wants her to feel what he feels and thus those words...He knows shes lying and thus these dialogues..but in doing so...he will do it to himself to nah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CV's bring this on...we are all set to watch...πŸ˜† * I have my pop corns, chocolate bar stash, chips, cold drinks all ready..AC remote.. yep all set*
Originally posted by SaaraDON

He won't be able to take any revenge because this time they were both into it!

Like, he wants to come close to her and know if it affects her and she literally cannot resist him. She reveals how vulnerable she is to his 'touch' every time he comes close.

This is going to be a sweet torture for both of them from now onwwards.
Abhi thinks he is too smart, he thinks that by doing all this hez kind of punishing her for what she did but actually he'z trapping himself more into it.  I agree wid u, it is going to b a sweet torcher for them both.His intention was to make her go through the same rush that he is feeling within, he said 'n then i'll leave u, only to miss me'...he wants her to suffer the same way he is suffering, she confessed her love to him n then refused i guess he is feeling betrayed and lonely ofcourse, coz there is no one to calm the turmoil of emotions he is going through.  All in all both of them r on their seperate missions but both the missions will have the same end.
Originally posted by kubare

Yes Kavya well put...He wants her to feel what he feels and thus those words...He knows shes lying and thus these dialogues..but in doing so...he will do it to himself to nah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CV's bring this on...we are all set to watch...πŸ˜† * I have my pop corns, chocolate bar stash, chips, cold drinks all ready..AC remote.. yep all set*
Thats what!...πŸ˜†...both of them think they a r very smart n trying to do it their way but in no way they can get away from each other or fight away their feelings😊...they r playing a game they r ment to loose
Originally posted by kavya.k18

Ya but i dun think her 'sacrifice spree' is gonna last long, i guess Abhi will find out the reason in time, n no matter how how hard she tries to get Abhi n Tanu married shez not going to suceed. Abhi will not marry Tanu😊