Years can't wipe our love for Prince Udyveer - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by humairaa1

Hey Suzanna, I'm Humairaa ๐Ÿ˜Š
So happy to see a new member on the forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Welcome to the forum
Please do count me in

of course. Evn i am so happy to see ppl who still care. Care abt d 1 n only chic*** based show! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hello Suzanna, welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—

In August 2012 or around same time, so many of us took to social networking sites to request for the next season but we were rudely shooed away...

talking about DEK 2, even DEK 1 had failed to click, despite having a pair with crackling chemistry and good looksโค๏ธ and more over, it's been 3 years...it's a long long time๐Ÿ˜ณ and Sony channel has made a new channel for telecasting old shows and they're telecasting most the popular old shows but not DEK...that conveys the message that DEK is or was, not of much importance to them๐Ÿ˜Š

so let's not raise our hopes lest they break them again๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i don't mean to be critical but none of the two lead actors have made a name for themselves in the past three years so even if the PH or Channel someday think of making DEK, they aren't likely to be cast again...

(no offense to anyone)
Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..IshqShava..

Hello Suzanna, welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—

In August 2012 or around same time, so many of us took to social networking sites to request for the next season but we were rudely shooed away...

talking about DEK 2, even DEK 1 had failed to click, despite having a pair with crackling chemistry and good looksโค๏ธ and more over, it's been 3 years...it's a long long time๐Ÿ˜ณ and Sony channel has made a new channel for telecasting old shows and they're telecasting most the popular old shows but not DEK...that conveys the message that DEK is or was, not of much importance to them๐Ÿ˜Š

so let's not raise our hopes lest they break them again๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i don't mean to be critical but none of the two lead actors have made a name for themselves in the past three years so even if the PH or Channel someday think of making DEK, they aren't likely to be cast again...

(no offense to anyone)

hi ishqshava. I do understnd wot ur saying and the sole reason for all this remains that TV is for women. Women who prefer aadarsh bahu serials rather than a sexy princy story and hence the fall of the show. Wot u said is fact and so nobody is gonna feel offensive dont worry. I feel happy that you guys tried but I still have this gut feeling that if this show had been a movie with a deeper incentive in the story, it must have been a blockbuster! Movies are something that we, youngsters pay for mostly and AK is indeed a phenominal actor. No?
oh yes! And thanks for the welcome hug! Hug u back! actually hug all of u guys! You ppl r amazing! Love youEdited by SuzannaHussain - 8 years ago
Hey hey guyz can anyone tell me smthng about AK's tattoos ๐Ÿ˜› wots writtn on his forearm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz plz if ny1 knw anythng js tell me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey suzanna as much as I know that tatoo is of his mom and dad's name...
I am not sure though I just heard about it(I mean read about it ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Hey simi thanks fo d info ๐Ÿ˜ณ ws js being curious ๐Ÿ˜† anyway don't u guyz thnk dat a major reasn for this guyz setback iz that he isnt very social? It looks like hez too introvrt and occasionly whn he reachs out to tweet etc, i feel hez forced ๐Ÿ˜› not in a bad way though. I js feel he has scheduling probs with being in contact wid fans. But, anyhow, we would wait to see a longer wiki on him someday ryt? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ryt? Ryt.
Originally posted by SuzannaHussain

Hey simi thanks fo d info ๐Ÿ˜ณ ws js being curious ๐Ÿ˜† anyway don't u guyz thnk dat a major reasn for this guyz setback iz that he isnt very social? It looks like hez too introvrt and occasionly whn he reachs out to tweet etc, i feel hez forced ๐Ÿ˜› not in a bad way though. I js feel he has scheduling probs with being in contact wid fans. But, anyhow, we would wait to see a longer wiki on him someday ryt? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ryt? Ryt.

Right
Originally posted by SuzannaHussain

you are right suzanna ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ