What have we learned today as Bollywood fans?

Posted: 8 years ago
😭  Have we learned anything today?  I am grateful for what I have.  But as a Bollywood fan I never will be the same.  Salman Khan is a icon and legend.  What have you learned today?  Care to share?  😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
...I kinda already knew this, but was reminded over and over again that Bollywood is an ugly world. The tweets coming from the industry in favor of Salman were overwhelming. It's one thing to be there for a friend in times of need and another thing to support his crime. What money, fame, power, and influence can do. How many of these celebs visiting him have genuine care and concern for him and his family?
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
We learned that if you sleep you miss all the tamasha
Like you did 😆
You woke up when everything is wrapped alreadyEdited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing much. Fans will be fans and haters will be haters. 
BUT

the ppl on borderline.. who r more or less neutrals ... r something else. 

I saw many comments on DP as "i liked her but now i blv shez hypocrite like every1 said..." and "I liked salman but hez a criminal..." 

So, therez some hope. For those who dont live in day dreams. 
zerohero thumbnail
That no one cares for the poor. Celebs and fans only care for the rich powerful and famous. Haters only care of the victim because the person who kill them was a celeb. 
I was waiting 13 years for justice they say 🤪, how may people get killed everyday, can you name them? and tell me how long have you been waiting for their justice? 

People are more concern about whether Salmon deserve jail or not or what celeb will say regarding this issue, so that I can mock & ridicule the ones I hate and get some entertainment out of it.

Omg this celeb is defending Salman (stupid), omg this celeb is not defending Salman (intelligent), omg this celeb un-retweet this tweet, must be someone told him that it was different case or is he stalking IF? OMG this is so serious. 

TBH I don't like Salmon, but his case really showed me that no one and I mean no one actually cares for the poor.

Edited by zerohero - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zerohero

That no one cares for the poor. Celebs and fans only care for the rich powerful and famous. Haters only care of the victim because the person who kill them was a celeb. 

I was waiting 13 years for justice they say 🤪, how may people get killed everyday, can you name them? and tell me how long have you been waiting for their justice? 

People are more concern about whether Salmon deserve jail or not or what celeb will say regarding this issue, so that I can mock & ridicule the ones I hate and get some entertainment out of it.

Omg this celeb is defending Salman (stupid), omg this celeb is not defending Salman (intelligent), omg this celeb un-retweet this tweet, must be someone told him that it was different case or is he stalking IF? OMG this is so serious. 

TBH I don't like Salmon, but his case really showed me that no one and I mean no one actually cares for the poor.

This is BW forum afterall. ðŸ˜²

Celebs makes money just to appear here n there... they r public figures.. they shud know better how to conduct themselves. Nobody is forcing them to under spotlight. 

As for poor, There r zillions out there in the world, but that doesnt mean the one in front our conscience should be ignored. 

Thats why ppl still celebrate the iconic heros (and villains) of the history and pay tribute to fallen heros whose names they dont know. 

Look at the larger picture, mate! Its all there for every1 to see.