Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey, I too agree as Jodha divorce is not an option to be chose to solve issues. That was heights of stupidity only but intent was good, hence I am not irritated

coming to , humiliation. I will let it go for HB,  only because she is Jalal's mother and elderly and respect should be given.  Just because she behaved in a certain way, others need not do it..We have this saying "Matha Pitha Guru Deivam" means "Mother Father Teacher God".

Your last sentence, we hurt people whom we love the most as our expectations are very high.

Sindhu, the reason why I said that no one should say that because Jalal loves Jodha the most is because the presentation of what just happened comes across as Jalal taken advantage of Jodha's love for him ( therefore he has this audacity to come up with any pea-brained plan of his to solve problems in Agra using her as a focal point) and that is mere taken advantage of her qualities and abilities that he knows well exist and to me this is not good of him as a lover but conceited.

As for HB I will only keep quite as Mothers should be forgiving easily no matter their folly she only comes across as a new case of  retardation related to age.

Jodha should be shown making Jalal work a little harder than all that dialogues that cv team might thought will be insulting enough for Jalal's behavior.

These writers lack intelligence, wisdom and common sense period.
Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

I love that quote 'maata, pita, guru deivam', however the same maata should also behave worthy of that exalted status, not like a petulant unreasonable five year old wanting to have her own way. This is Mariam Makani that we are talking about. The same MM who has had years of experience in political, religious and social issues being married off to Humanyun at a very young age, giving him unwavering support through thick and thin, yet not respecting her own son's decisions and supporting him. Where did her maturity and judicious thinking go, when she pressurized Jodha into conversion against not only her liking but also against the principles of the faith as such. Refusing to eat and scaring Jodha emotionally, is that any quality of a matriarch maata? What if MM had died due to lack of food in her weak state as a result of the dil ka daura? How would Jalal have reacted?This mother was portrayed as behaving the exact opposite of how a royal, dignified mother should.

I am done with Jodha Akbar Sindhu. I refuse to put myself thru this supreme indignity and belittling towards India's most precious royals.😭 πŸ˜­

Charu,

I agree with you and honestly I don't want to take time to decipher all the characters now because the writers have not done any of them good.

The ones they spared in this nonsense is Salima and Ruky who are are showing in their various roles one as a jealousy and two face person and the other a supportive and woman of integrity. As for GB she is just a duplicate of Ruky only. The rest well, I will sleep on it so I can get it out of my mind.
BeaBea thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Agree everyworld written by you, franakely sometime i think, who write these dialouges, that writer nothing knows about realtionship.

HB, to the begining, doing, lot of mistakes. or everybody co-operating her. Today jodha  said
she have to maintain everyrealtion with place,in past

Is everysingle person came to help her, NO,;;;;;;;;she is handling realtions Own.  or today she is again saying, she have to blance all.

CV is showing, at One staze, women decide, she have to manage all realtions, cost which, decided, by CV or we can say In laws.

But One thing, today, i liked Jodha directely or indirectely, released her frustration

or why jalal always thinks extreem stupid ideas, which direct, hurt, Heart.

If someone get cause of Mentel pressure,  wrong effect, but Ekta everytime too much suffers
her Heroines.

Sometime One thought more comes is Goodness is crime, too much cost paying jodha for goodness,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;is others have no responsibility. but some ques ans we will never get.

Thank you Ayushi,  for your sweet words I promise I will sleep over it and come back strong but now the things going through my mind to say is even shocking meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry because of Pari I will vent but am not going anywhere.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeaBea

Charu,

I agree with you and honestly I don't want to take time to decipher all the characters now because the writers have not done any of them good.

The ones they spared in this nonsense is Salima and Ruky who are are showing in their various roles one as a jealousy and two face person and the other a supportive and woman of integrity. As for GB she is just a duplicate of Ruky only. The rest well, I will sleep on it so I can get it out of my mind.

Thank you Beatrice. 

Ekta Kapoor and her Creative team have massacred each and every character in the story. Rukaiyya was bad alright, but even that badness could have been depicted differently, without all the undignified, vicious, crass behavior from her. Gulbadan Begum was a learned woman who wrote the Humayun Nama. Her portrayal is also pathetic. I do not feel happy enlisting all these negatives, however I cannot continue watching this show, because it has completely lost its charm. Since I absolutely adore the Jodha/Jalal jodi, their pathetic depiction upsets me. I am unable to watch the show with detachment. I will honestly tell you that I am mighty attached to several characters. For my kind of persona, a final  cutting is the best solution. If not, I will keep cribbing more and more, that is extremely unhealthy.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read a tweet from Karan Johar yesterday, if this makes u guys happy...Is he and Ekta child hood friends or Family friends?

So my mother (Karan's mother )  is officially the biggest Balaji fan!! She is sitting infront of the TV waiting for #jodhaakbar...24 hours before its telecast!

Now I know why Karan praised pari in that award ceremony because his mom is biggest Fan of JA . One good thing to be happy is because of JA, Paridhi got be be known, I mean she got a Platform to showcase her talents and she has a huge fan following. I can see that everywhere and am happy for her . I am not mentioning RT as he already is an established actor. She along with RT is Loved ...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Read a tweet from Karan Johar yesterday, if this makes u guys happy...Is he and Ekta child hood friends or Family friends?

So my mother (Karan's mother )  is officially the biggest Balaji fan!! She is sitting infront of the TV waiting for #jodhaakbar...24 hours before its telecast!

Now I know why Karan praised pari in that award ceremony because his mom is biggest Fan of JA . One good thing to be happy is because of JA, Paridhi got be be known, I mean she got a Platform to showcase her talents and she has a huge fan following. I can see that everywhere and am happy for her . I am not mentioning RT as he already is an established actor. She along with RT is Loved ...

I think date of that tweet is 18th June 2013.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

I think date of that tweet is 18th June 2013.

No Abhay I saw that yesterday...may be some retwweted as I saw this only yesterday...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

No Abhay I saw that yesterday...may be some retwweted as I saw this only yesterday...

Sindhu,
People might have re-tweeted this now. But, the tweet was made on 18th June 2013, at 12:55 AM IST. Link : http://twitter.com/karanjohar/status/346710161395695616

ayushimehra thumbnail
Today again Earth quake came, 

NCR feeled it again.

Hope everthing is fine.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Today again Earth quake came, 

NCR feeled it again.

Hope everthing is fine.

Good Morning All.

I agree with you Ayushi. I feel sorry for the People in Nepal. Hope things will come back to normal. Nothing is in our hands. We can pray and help them in what ever way we can.

Every day I think, we make plans for our future when we even we dont know whats in store for  us tomorrow.