Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only (Page 8)

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by Charu.S

Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 
It is more than obvious that Jalal is enacting a well thought out plan to get his mother to take responsibility for her irresponsible behavior. There is one question nagging me, do you think that Jodha could also be a part of Jalal's game plan?

LOLLOL

I am mad at the mother Charu. Agree divorce is not an option and that too in open DEK session. still HB's silence and that dont care attitude just irritated me. I mean which mother will be like that, seriously.  Precap she has started to slowly worry. I mean the point the she did not reach Jalal prior to DEK itself is hilarious.

Its all Jalal's plan and also to make sure in future no body is pressured emotionally like this.

No way Jodha is involved in Jalas plan. whole of Talak drama jalal was looking at Jodha to see if she would open and talk. Either Birbal is with jalal or Jodha. dont know whom. its anyways not the trio together.

Loved Salim today. Already feeling bad for Anarkali and their doomed union.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 

Though I dont like too much SA track in JJ, I ahve to admit I too feel sad, I hate tragic endings.

I too dont like this whole talak drama..honetly but still am more angry with HB..AngryAngryAngry

I hope BB is with Jodha and we get to see something interesting...I am not able to digest HB silence Charu. Its like now I cant tolerate that character too along with GB

I hope BB is with Jodha, too but I gather courage to watch the episode.  Jodha already said she will never accept the divorce  so why is she accepting it now: maybe her additional demand is what will be the twist. 

They way HB is sitting down watching all this I don't even want her to be the once to stop this drama by her confession or whatever.  She once told Jodha's mother in the initial stage that she will not accept divorce between JJ so now that they have a relation and with kids she is ok with itAngryAngryAngry

These writers gosh. How dark can their minds be.Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SayushimehraSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeaBea

[QUOTE=Charu.S]Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 
It is more than obvious that Jalal is enacting a well thought out plan to get his mother to take responsibility for her irresponsible behavior. There is one question nagging me, do you think that Jodha could also be a part of Jalal's game plan?

LOLLOL

I am mad at the mother Charu. Agree divorce is not an option and that too in open DEK session. still HB's silence and that dont care attitude just irritated me. I mean which mother will be like that, seriously.  Precap she has started to slowly worry. I mean the point the she did not reach Jalal prior to DEK itself is hilarious.

Its all Jalal's plan and also to make sure in future no body is pressured emotionally like this.

No way Jodha is involved in Jalas plan. whole of Talak drama jalal was looking at Jodha to see if she would open and talk. Either Birbal is with jalal or Jodha. dont know whom. its anyways not the trio together.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 

Though I dont like too much SA track in JJ, I ahve to admit I too feel sad, I hate tragic endings.

I too dont like this whole talak drama..honetly but still am more angry with HB..AngryAngryAngry

I hope BB is with Jodha and we get to see something interesting...I am not able to digest HB silence Charu. Its like now I cant tolerate that character too along with GB

I am fuming at the depiction of HB and GB's characters Sindhu. They were the total opposite in reality.

Discussing the reel character of HB, I will not have an iota of sympathy for her while Jalal gives her the third degree. I want him to give her the same treatment that he did Mahamanga. Ignoring and not speaking to her. She did not behave in a manner worthy of a wise matriarch of the Mughal clan. I know it appears as if Jodha is angry at Jalal's behavior but after I saw today's episode, I have this thought nagging me that maybe she could be in the loop too. I know I am way off here, but still , her reaction appears to be rather quiet and passive for a person who has been divorced. Is it one of shock or one of a person who is aware of the going ons.

Charu,

I decided to do an emotional control and apply all my defense mechanism before the end of this week and just as I thought I have finally come around they just release another promo like this.Angry

In fact HB for the past 2 weeks made Maham Aga look like a saint in my eyes for what she put Jodha through and the way she is sitting and just watching all that is going on in silent. Mercy!
(/QUOTE)

Exactly Beatrice,

(You have a lovely name, I like to address you in its entirety and not as Bea.Smile )

You know now I'm wondering if the script writers are even normal people. How else can they come up with such a deplorable script? I am very keen to meet the group and interact with them, in order to figure out the source of their Creative inspiration. Its been four years since I stopped watching all the regular daily soaps, due to their regressive content. I started watching JA at the recommendation of a close friend, it started off extremely well but has been unable to keep up a logical storyline since May 2014. In spite of all the negatives, I'm unable to let go, due my attachment towards the leads. 

How can a mother be depicted as heartless, devoid of feeling and stone faced while facing a grave situation such as a daughter-in-law being divorced in the royal court by her son, only due to her own misdeeds? I am appalled at Hamida Begum's behavior. Mothers' Day is round the corner and I'm wondering if this inappropriate portrayal of the Queen Mother, is justified. My patience has completely gone. I have lost interest in the story. Cannot tolerate the insult of historical characters. The real Hamida Begum must be rolling in her grave. You are cent per cent right in saying that HB is putting MA to shame. MA was a wet nurse with ambitions of becoming powerful, only a 'mother-like' figure. Here we have a real mother who is behaving in the most unacceptable way possible, with her own flesh and blood, watching him make the biggest mistake of his life with a straight face.

The script writers have made a joke of a mother figure.

Edited by Charu.S - 08 May 2015 at 7:10pm

BeaBeaayushimehraSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 

LOLLOL

I hope BB is with Jodha, too but I gather courage to watch the episode.  Jodha already said she will never accept the divorce  so why is she accepting it now: maybe her additional demand is what will be the twist. 

They way HB is sitting down watching all this I don't even want her to be the once to stop this drama by her confession or whatever.  She once told Jodha's mother in the initial stage that she will not accept divorce between JJ so now that they have a relation and with kids she is ok with itAngryAngryAngry

Just as Jodha is putting a trump card in front of Jalal to avoid the talaq, the vampire mother-daughter duo will enter the mahal and cause further trouble in the already ruptured relationship. 

I simply cannot understand EK's liking for poisonous and evil women.Confused

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Charu.S]Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 

LOLLOL

I am fuming at the depiction of HB and GB's characters Sindhu. They were the total opposite in reality.

Discussing the reel character of HB, I will not have an iota of sympathy for her while Jalal gives her the third degree. I want him to give her the same treatment that he did Mahamanga. Ignoring and not speaking to her. She did not behave in a manner worthy of a wise matriarch of the Mughal clan. I know it appears as if Jodha is angry at Jalal's behavior but after I saw today's episode, I have this thought nagging me that maybe she could be in the loop too. I know I am way off here, but still , her reaction appears to be rather quiet and passive for a person who has been divorced. Is it one of shock or one of a person who is aware of the going ons.

Charu,

I decided to do an emotional control and apply all my defense mechanism before the end of this week and just as I thought I have finally come around they just release another promo like this.Angry

In fact HB for the past 2 weeks made Maham Aga look like a saint in my eyes for what she put Jodha through and the way she is sitting and just watching all that is going on in silent. Mercy!
(/QUOTE)

Exactly Beatrice,

(You have a lovely name, I like to address you in its entirety and not as Bea.Smile )

You know now I'm wondering if the script writers are even normal people. How else can they come up with such a deplorable script? I am very keen to meet the group and interact with them, in order to figure out the source of their Creative inspiration. Its been four years since I stopped watching all the regular daily soaps, due to their regressive content. I started watching JA at the recommendation of a close friend, it started off extremely well but has been unable to keep up a logical storyline since May 2014. In spite of all the negatives, I'm unable to let go, due my attachment towards the leads. 

How can a mother be depicted as heartless, devoid of feeling and stone faced while facing a grave situation such as a daughter-in-law being divorced in the royal court by her son, only due to her own misdeeds? I am appalled at Hamida Begum's behavior. Mothers' Day is round the corner and I'm wondering if this inappropriate portrayal of the Queen Mother, is justified. My patience has completely gone. I have lost interest in the story. Cannot tolerate the insult of historical characters. The real Hamida Begum must be rolling in her grave. You are cent per cent right in saying that HB is putting MA to shame. MA was a wet nurse with ambitions of becoming powerful, only a 'mother-like' figure. Here we have a real mother who is behaving in the most unacceptable way possible, with her own flesh and blood, watching him make the biggest mistake of his life with a straight face.

Thanks Charu, you can call me Beatrice too.

I can't express the way I feel well, it is a mixture of shock, disgusted, astonished all together in one. Here we are thinking Jalal will never tell divorce to Jo and it is someones dream aka (Ruky) and I will not be surprise either if come Monday they show that Jalal is actually serious and it is Jodha's efforts that stopped Him.

The reason am thinking like this is because ( Jalal has let his guide down through anger) and created a gap between the divine love both are sharing and that could give chance for the so called love spell to work on him as at this moment he is letting anger control him and his actions. This is just a thought as this guys have proving over and over they can do the worse.

Edited by BeaBea - 08 May 2015 at 8:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SSindhuMenon

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Just as Jodha is putting a trump card in front of Jalal to avoid the talaq, the vampire mother-daughter duo will enter the mahal and cause further trouble in the already ruptured relationship. 

I simply cannot understand EK's liking for poisonous and evil women.Confused

I have been thinking the same thing especially since she and her writers have covered Ruky tracks very well in JA. 

I see this track go on for more than two months as they cast known actress to play this role. 

I thought initially the mother said Jalal will be the one who will come looking for the Vamp, so probably they will go the way like it did not have effect so both came to Agra to find out why it did not work and probably try again.  Whatever the twist is well as long as Jodha is not being show as taunt all around but she is bonding with Salim I will be happy if not am taking a break till it is over.

Charu.SSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Charu,

(/QUOTE)

Exactly Beatrice,

I can't express the way I feel well, it is a mixture of shock, disgusted, astonished all together in one. Here we are thinking Jalal will never tell divorce to Jo and it is someones dream aka (Ruky) and I will not be surprise either if come Monday they show that Jalal is actually serious and it is Jodha's efforts that stopped Him.

The reason am thinking like this is because ( Jalal has let his guide down through anger) and created a garb between the divine love both are sharing and that could give chance for the so called love spell to work on him as at this moment he is letting anger control him and his actions. This is just a thought as this guys have proving over and over they can do the worse.

I think you have a valid point here. Even though Jalal's expressions are confusing and hard to decipher, one thing is certain, teda Jalal or not, he is definitely brimming with restrained anger. He was looking at Jodha with an expression that silently said "in spite of me telling you time and again, not to give up your identity and be forced to convert, in spite of assuring me with your promise that you will not, you still gave into my mother's manipulations, you let me down, you betrayed my faith in you, you broke my heart Jodha Begum". RT is awesome as usual. Like Sindhu says, he needs a trimming of his facial hair. Instead of looking aged, he looks shaggy and haggard.

Instead of Jodha facing this talaq declaration, I wish it was Rukaiyya in her place.

Edited by Charu.S - 08 May 2015 at 8:16pm

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Hi all here..

Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

Here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abi23Charu.SBeaBeaSpringBreakersayushimehraSindhuMenon

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Charu,

(/QUOTE)

Exactly Beatrice,

The reason am thinking like this is because ( Jalal has let his guide down through anger) and created a garb between the divine love both are sharing and that could give chance for the so called love spell to work on him as at this moment he is letting anger control him and his actions. This is just a thought as this guys have proving over and over they can do the worse.

I think you have a valid point here. Even though Jalal's expressions are confusing and hard to decipher, one thing is certain, teda Jalal or not, he is definitely brimming with restrained anger. He was looking at Jodha with an expression that silently said "in spite of me telling you time and again, not to give up your identity and be forced to convert, in spite of assuring me with your promise that you will not, you still gave into my mother's manipulations, you let me down, you betrayed my faith in you, you broke my heart Jodha Begum". RT is awesome as usual. Like Sindhu says, he needs a trimming of his facial hair. Instead of looking aged, he looks shaggy and haggard.

Instead of Jodha facing this talaq declaration, I wish it was Rukaiyya in her place.

At bold be patient, though now it has no essence to me anymore I am certain that the writers can push it all the way out of their sight but they can't end JA without addressing her character at some point if not it will be a disgrace to them. So, just as at a point Maham was expose Rukaiyya time will come. Not all her deeds will come out but her two face will come before Jalal. My only hope it will not be a private matter as Jodha has never had this privilege in JA.

Charu,  honestly this is what am seeing since Monday and I having been hoping that for once I am dead wrong but his expression.!  

Edited by BeaBea - 09 May 2015 at 7:42am

Charu.SSindhuMenon

Go to top