Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only (Page 42)

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Hey My dearest friends. How are you all. I will be more active after Aug 5th..

Abhay, I need to catch up on all your recent posts.

This week I am in delhi. yesterday I visited Taz, Sikandra (Akbar and MUZ tomb) and AGra Fort etc. SInce I had mentioned to my travel agent early itself that I am very much interested in Knowing about Mughal History, he had provided us with a Knowledgeable Guide. The one we had yesterday was very much interested in medieval history. It was fun

Had a very nostalgic feeling when visiting Akbar and MUZ tomb. Guide was telling me that earlier MUZ tomb was abandoned and they never used to collect entrance fees. But yesterday we Paid and it seems very recently they have started this. Was happy to hear this. MUZ Tomb is well maintained. In AKbar tomb, People sit and recite QUran and they have Agarbatis lighted.

In Agra Fort, guide was telling me that Akbar demolished his Palace there and built a MUZ Palace where they used to   stay. She had a Kitchen of her own with a temple and all. I loved Agra Fort.

Today going to Sikri, Ittmaduallah Tomb and then off to Jaipur

Hi ,
Sindhu enjoy your trip and would like to see you soon agian here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abi23BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Hey My dearest friends. How are you all. I will be more active after Aug 5th..

Abhay, I need to catch up on all your recent posts.

This week I am in delhi. yesterday I visited Taz, Sikandra (Akbar and MUZ tomb) and AGra Fort etc. SInce I had mentioned to my travel agent early itself that I am very much interested in Knowing about Mughal History, he had provided us with a Knowledgeable Guide. The one we had yesterday was very much interested in medieval history. It was fun

Had a very nostalgic feeling when visiting Akbar and MUZ tomb. Guide was telling me that earlier MUZ tomb was abandoned and they never used to collect entrance fees. But yesterday we Paid and it seems very recently they have started this. Was happy to hear this. MUZ Tomb is well maintained. In AKbar tomb, People sit and recite QUran and they have Agarbatis lighted.

In Agra Fort, guide was telling me that Akbar demolished his Palace there and built a MUZ Palace where they used to   stay. She had a Kitchen of her own with a temple and all. I loved Agra Fort.

Today going to Sikri, Ittmaduallah Tomb and then off to Jaipur

Sindhu,
Take time to read the posts. Right now enjoy your trip and hope you get to know lots of new things and tell us all more about those historical figures. I have to write lots of things but later after reading your views. :)

Abi23BeaBeaRashmi81SindhuMenon

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
What a sad end to such a beautiful creation.
And really a pathetic insult of Akbar and even MUZ.Its really disheartening the way this couple was treated here.
We thought TV was means of relaxation but here it is giving us stress,headache and instead of uplifting our mood it's leaving bitter taste in our mouth .

BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenonSpringBreakers

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Beabea ,
I would like to request you to please watch " Hum Aapke hain koun." It's a beautiful movie which really focuses in our culture here though we dont have joint families these days .And yes the lead actress of the film ," Madhuri Dixit " is a great example of indian beauty.And that smile of hers Day DreamingDo watch it whenever you find time .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeahistory_geekSpringBreakers

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

This is most probably my last thread on REEL Jodha Akbar.
I have included some old JA scenes with pictures..

I was in serious want of time, but decided to make this thread..
This contains a Sufi touch as well..

Different from what i normally write..
Tried to make it memorable..

Link::
Let's bid adieu to Jodha Akbar .. Remembering The Past ..

And, now it is an order (:-P) to all the friends of this CC that they should go and share their views there on the thread and keep it going on as long as they wish..

We all have enjoyed the show in the initial days and now this is a time to relive the memories before the show finally ends..Would like to hear the views of all..

Abi23BeaBeaSpringBreakersRashmi81

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Yesterday 31 july, was 35 death  anniversary of Rafi  saheb.

he is alive today, or his  memorable, songs never be forgotten.

Tum mujhe yun bhula na paoge Haan tum mujhe yun bhula na paoge Jab kabhi bhi sunoge geet mere Sang sang tum bhi gungunaoge,

Abi23BeaBeaSindhuMenon

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi81

@Beabea ,
I would like to request you to please watch " Hum Aapke hain koun." It's a beautiful movie which really focuses in our culture here though we dont have joint families these days .And yes the lead actress of the film ," Madhuri Dixit " is a great example of indian beauty.And that smile of hers Day DreamingDo watch it whenever you find time .

Rashmi thank you I have a feel I have watched it but would see if that is the one.

I was a stalker of India movies;  back home we have lots of Indians who have open  businesses  in the markets  and we did go to cinema every Saturday to watch Indian movies I still do here when something good comes up and the review is good.

She is beautiful and Pari can pass as her daughter any time.

The reason I very much admire Pari is the native core nature of her beauty which is lacking now a days in Indian movies most of the lead ladies from my perspective now are mixed generation 'Western blood'.  So  the core natural native beauty to me is missing  and the tone of the skin also is getting too Western now. 

So when I see a woman who stick to the native and core nature of their beauty they are my one fun all the time.

I would see if I can watch it online during my short vacation.  Thanks

Abi23Rashmi81SindhuMenon

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hi ,
this cc is almost dead CryLet's bring it to life again .
@sindhu I am not able to view those pictures .CryKuch Karo pls .
And Charu I really don't have words to thank you for the wonderful suggestions you gave me of trying different means like pranayam ,meditation and all.Its because of your motivation ,I have been practicing Yoga and pranayam .And wow I will fall short of words if I want to describe the effect of these two on our body and mind.
Thanks dear again.
Guys though JA was the main discussion point but we hade always discuss different other things .We have so many talented people here who belong to different fields ,let's enrich each other with whatever knowledge and experiences we have .
@Bea ,Thanks for appreciating indian movies and stars .I really agree with you that whoever sticks to his core ,he or she has to be admired .And I like Paridhi for this as she still sticks to what she believes.

Edited by Rashmi81 - 14 August 2015 at 9:47am

Abi23BeaBeaSindhuMenon

Go to top