Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only (Page 4)

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi81

Originally posted by Charu.S

Hello Sindhu,
Has your disappointment and irritation towards Jodha lessened a bit? LOL

Had Thai curry soup for dinner, feeling satisfied and in a mood to tease. Don't be mad at me. Smile

Hope your new thread rocks .. !

Hug
Wow food talks !!!
Sindhu ,chill re your irritation would be less as compared to mine.Ouch
We went for a lunch date today after Animesh went to school .And the nearest restaurant was Hooters .Since we never entered due to Animesh all these days and so thought to try it.
And I was so irked to see the waitress getting good tip more than it's required.
Kya kare ,men are men .Wink

Hooters, eh, Rashmi? Wink

Thats where the waitresses are dressed in micro minis and entertain quite well. LOL 
Yeah .LOL
By Florida standards those micro minis were quite long .I have seen more shorter than those ,on the streets here.
But still was a good entertainment .LOL

Clap Clap LOL LOL Trust you to come up with a comment like that. Yes, all the beach areas are full of scantily clothed women.
LOL
Actually ,I am a great fan of women here as they carry such clothes very elegantly .And many of them have perfect physique for that .It really doesn't look vulgar .
And other thing is that public is decent enough to bother them ,sorry to say but in India the story is different all together .
It's not only the mavali types   but there are many highly educated men who do obscene gestures.
The whole look out has to go crucial change in our culture .

Totally agree with your point, your last sentence is bang on.Clap You do not have to be sorry for speaking the truth, Rashmi. The mindset and perception towards dressing up in our culture needs a radical reform. I see it in many Indians living here since decades and I'm shocked. Several educated ones too as you said so well. I do not advocate skimpy clothes but at the same time I also know of people who think that women wearing a swim suit is equal to committing sin and cast aspersions on her character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeaRashmi81SindhuMenonSpringBreakers

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Look at some of the nonsensical comments people have made in support of Salman khan.Ouch
Really it shows their thinking .

It is just terrible, some are actually justifying why should he be outside prison...he has committed an offence and will obviously go to jail...any amount of charity or good will cannot take away the fact that he was drunk driving and that he killed a person...

Charu.SBeaBeaRashmi81SindhuMenon

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Look at some of the nonsensical comments people have made in support of Salman khan.Ouch
Really it shows their thinking .

It is just terrible, some are actually justifying why should he be outside prison...he has committed an offence and will obviously go to jail...any amount of charity or good will cannot take away the fact that he was drunk driving and that he killed a person...
Samy ,
Feeling sad for him is one thing and going and attacking our law system when it does good is so senseless,People like Abhijeet who even commented on those poor people shows his insensitivity and immaturity .

Charu.SBeaBeaSindhuMenonSpringBreakers

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Hello Sindhu,

Had Thai curry soup for dinner, feeling satisfied and in a mood to tease. Don't be mad at me. Smile

Hug
Wow food talks !!!
We went for a lunch date today after Animesh went to school .And the nearest restaurant was Hooters .Since we never entered due to Animesh all these days and so thought to try it.
And I was so irked to see the waitress getting good tip more than it's required.

Thats where the waitresses are dressed in micro minis and entertain quite well. LOL 
Yeah .LOL
By Florida standards those micro minis were quite long .I have seen more shorter than those ,on the streets here.

Clap Clap LOL LOL Trust you to come up with a comment like that. Yes, all the beach areas are full of scantily clothed women.
LOL
Actually ,I am a great fan of women here as they carry such clothes very elegantly .And many of them have perfect physique for that .It really doesn't look vulgar .
And other thing is that public is decent enough to bother them ,sorry to say but in India the story is different all together .
It's not only the mavali types   but there are many highly educated men who do obscene gestures.

Totally agree with your point, your last sentence is bang on.Clap You do not have to be sorry for speaking the truth, Rashmi. The mindset and perception towards dressing up in our culture needs a radical reform. I see it in many Indians living here since decades and I'm shocked. Several educated ones too as you said so well. I do not advocate skimpy clothes but at the same time I also know of people who think that women wearing a swim suit is equal to committing sin and cast aspersions on her character.
Charu ,
Great points .
Actually many desis like aping Americans specifically in dressing, I have no objection but atleast see to it what care you should take when you have to wear short clothes .This applies both to men and women.Men should also be careful that while taking the shirt off on beach .

Edited by Rashmi81 - 07 May 2015 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SBeaBeaSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Hello Sindhu,

Hug
Wow food talks !!!

Yeah .LOL

LOL

Charu ,
Great points .
Actually many desis like aping Americans specifically in dressing, I have no objection but atleast see to it what precautions you should take when you have to wear short clothes .This applies both to men and women.Men should also be careful that while taking the shirt off on beach .

Ha ha, well said.LOL Exposure applies to both men and women. 

There is a certain taste and intelligence that needs to be applied when Indians ape Western outfits. i have also seen desis blindly following western trends that do not suit the indian body frame at all. sometimes they do it in ignorance, more often to give themselves the feeling of being 'cool'. 

I work for a school run by the Parish and the staff members have a strict dress code to follow, so do the students. they have to wear a uniform based on certain strict restrictions. Most work places here do require for their executives to follow dress decorum. 

I have no issues with how the locals dress up, however I do believe that us desis aping certain fashions based on current trends uncaring of how inappropriate it may look or how wrongly they may be projecting their truly good selves just by their appearance is also asking for unnecessary trouble.

At the same time, I have no issues with youngsters wearing dresses or shorts as long as there is no indecent exposure. The clothes that a woman wears should not be a basis of judgement about her personality or character. I have seen this trend amongst several Indians here. I have seen it happening before me, innocent teenagers from good families being maligned for wearing pretty dresses, decent shorts, T-shirts and have myself given their detractors an earful. We need to evolve with time, not become regressive after living here for ages.

During my last visit to India, I saw several college goers in a fairy conservative city like Chennai wearing shorts, tank tops and halter dresses. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Now, how certain sections of  Indian men perceive these girls will be a different discussion altogether.

Edited by Charu.S - 07 May 2015 at 8:54am

BeaBeaRashmi81SindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SBeaBea

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Good Morning to all my lovely friends in India. Have a beautiful day..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBea

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Good morning allHug

Hey Good morning...Is it vacation and when is college starting for you.

I am looking forward to June to go see everyone back home.

Shaan is coming in town and IlayaRaja too in 2 weeks. Am planning to go attend both...

Charu.SBeaBeaSpringBreakers

Go to top