Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only - Page 13

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: justlovetv

Happy afternoon everyone!🤗

How is the day going?⭐️

For me the day Just started. Just finished all my chores and landed on my Laptop...Getting ready to start working soon. Weekend was Hectic.

How about you all. Samy when does college open for you. Rasika u studying or working

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Read this on twitter

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/jodhas-aarti-save-jalal-labonis-trap-jodha-akbar/
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

For me the day Just started. Just finished all my chores and landed on my Laptop...Getting ready to start working soon. Weekend was Hectic.

How about you all. Samy when does college open for you. Rasika u studying or working

Oh cool! Have a great day ahead!😳

College begins on June 10...I have nothing prepared😆

Sunday was the best...I got in touch with my roots...Grandmom taught me how to make Goan fish curry and fried fish...The best feeling ever...felt like I am carrying forward a legacy of my family😳
SpringBreakers thumbnail

Read this on twitter

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/jodhas-aarti-save-jalal-labonis-trap-jodha-akbar/

Hmm...as per this...I think Laboni will fail at her first attempt...so she may try again...and Jodha may be affected by her spell
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Oh cool! Have a great day ahead!😳

College begins on June 10...I have nothing prepared😆

Sunday was the best...I got in touch with my roots...Grandmom taught me how to make Goan fish curry and fried fish...The best feeling ever...felt like I am carrying forward a legacy of my family😳

aww so nice...When u said Goan fish curry, I love Goa.  I have been there twice but still love to visit again..
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Hmm...as per this...I think Laboni will fail at her first attempt...so she may try again...and Jodha may be affected by her spell

yes, I too think so. she will fail and keep plotting...
SpringBreakers thumbnail

aww so nice...When u said Goan fish curry, I love Goa.  I have been there twice but still love to visit again..

Goa is beautiful...but certain beaches are way too commercialized...if you do happen to go there again make sure to visit Ashwem beach...it is clean and almost untouched😉

My grandparents lived in Goa as kids before coming to Bombay...it was still under the Portuguese at that time...so yes, I am half Goan😆

Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: Me...both...😆

I am working as software engg. and also doing masters externally(Not in computers but in some other subject of my personal interest)

When I told my mom that I am also trying my hand in writing a story...😆 she was like don't you have enough things to do already???
SpringBreakers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasika29

@bold: Me...both...😆

I am working as software engg. and also doing masters externally(Not in computers but in some other subject of my personal interest)

When I told my mom that I am also trying my hand in writing a story...😆 she was like don't you have enough things to do already???

I wanted to do a Diploma along with my MBA but I doubt I will get time😆 
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted to do a Diploma along with my MBA but I doubt I will get time😆 

Oh but diplomas will be semester pattern right? then it is very difficult to manage time...
If it is year-wise relatively easy...study just once in a year...😉 😆